Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143925 times)
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

I think a lot of unemployed people just don't want to work. Personally, I do not see any reason why a normal and healthy person can not work.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abbywem

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

You think when everyone knows about crypto actives it's going to give everyone jobs?  You have a huge hole in your logic here that must be addressed or you will be harmed by these markets as your missing the main plot of all of economics.  Supply and Demand.  Look that up to see what will happen to the bounty hunter market if an extra 5 billion people or so were doing it. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
DimHorse

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

There are possibilities to earn something but if too many people become successful miners then I think their earning will be low. Then this market will be discouraging for many people and gradually they would leave I guess.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is very kind to human all over the world.
it really gives a lot of opportunities to earn.
ICO can give you work for bounties, some may give airdrops to the community.
You can also invest in an ICO and also do trading.
But remember that you need to work in cryptocurrency with your knowledge.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

Always happy for having seen investment into cryptocurrency and I am now with a full time job with bounties and airdrops. I am jobless no more and I am enjoying the benefits crypto will offer me.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

Not every jobless person will be able to survive here I think. Because this type of mining requires time and certain skill to be successful. But some people might be able to change their fate here.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Knowledge and effort. Those are not specific to cryptocurrencies. So it is about the people for making a killing.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

IF you are referring about the work of having a bounty in bitcointalk to cover the job of everyone will not do.
This forum will be flooded and the participants will be crowded.
Though newcomers will not benefit better as they stay here longer.
As the ranking system is not like before.
But i admit bounty and ICO is a new job to have in the community for every people here.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Indeed, if thousands of new people from poorer countries will get into the bounty hunting scene, the whole thing will rapidly become over-saturated, especially the social media campaigns. So lets keep the whole thing as it is, a semi hidden secret.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

Although it would be a beneficial situation for those people without jobs, I think it would be even better if they tried to develop some kind of skill and seek employment with them, right now bounties are not being as beneficial as they were months ago and probably this will continue to decline if the market continues to decline, so it is not a reliable source of employment, which is what these people need.

Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Hahahaha, and no more interviews as well. I am someone who introduces cryptos to a lot of people. Sadly, some of them don't understand what cryptocurrencies are and are not interested. I wished they paid attention. Others who agree to join end up giving up too quickly.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

Not every jobless person will be able to survive here I think. Because this type of mining requires time and certain skill to be successful. But some people might be able to change their fate here.

Yes, i agree with you because people who are jobless will be able to survive from the forum only if they have knowledge on crypto world. We cannot predict Jobless no more because we cannot depend only on one source and people want to change the job frequently.

Am I spamming? Report me!
LaserPie

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

crypto currency is a place what has opened a huge sector of work for those people who have not found the right job for them in here with very less amount of formalities and academic education you can do your investment so unemployment rates will also decrease
CrashLamb

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

we all know this very well that job less people are a big problem of this generation but the good news is after the crypto business have arrived this amount is decreasing cause people earn by doing investment here
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Well I couldn't agree less with you but it's really not like that anymore as 99% of airdrop right now have proven to be scam and bounties are now following same path. So the crypto space is now getting hard to earn within it.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Earning through airdrops and bounties should be considered a part time job or something temporary while looking for stable income. Most airdrops are just scams, and some bounties are either scam or unsuccessful projects and will therefore close down or not pay the bounty.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

I don't agree on your point. Yes, bounties, airdrop provide something, but do you seriously think they have future? I can still compare from last year and what we get from bounties and airdrop this year is very less than as compared to that. They do provide some opportunities to earn something, But i don't think so that they will become the alternative to unemployment.

Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

Their is no reason to be jobless with crypto currency because one can engage in various bounty campaign is either signature, telegram, facebook, twitter and so on
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
Merited by Bonwin (1)

If you have the opportunity to take up a good job outside crypto, please do, but if there is none, do not still worry. The reason i am saying this is that if you have multiple source of income, it will be better than depending on just one source of income. What i am saying in essence is that, do not depend totally on crypto, so that you won't be forced to sell what you are not supposed to sell.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Yes, it can be a temporary solution. But there is also the uncertainty of receiving the bounty. And also if the ICO project is a scam or not.
It can make you lose a lot of time and energy. And you are not certain of the amount of money you are going to receive. And i doubt it is enough to pay for every expenses (it depends of the country you are living). Also the bounties are paid after several months, you need to have some savings before receiving it. You also can beg for aidrop or faucets, but you are going to receive very very few coins worth generaly only a few cents or less. And you will have to buy some ETH to be able to send them. So it is generally not profitable. ETH is also needed for bounties as they are an ERC20 on the ETH blockchain. Also exchanges don't let you trade if you don't have a minimum amount of coins/tokens to sell. So it is generally not sellable for airdrops. And you need to take into account the exchanges fees and the transfers fees.
And also how to convert your BTC to fiat currency and there is surely a minimum amount and also bigger fees for this transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: