Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143925 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

being a bounty hunter is still feasible to be used as a job, even though there are currently many projects that fail and others are only fraudulent or fraudulent but some of them are still paying the bounty hunter's rights

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This topic makes me wonder about, what will happen if everyone is using cryptocurrency as means of job. The idea that comes to my mind is that, it will not be good, there will be huge shortage of good production. Maybe transportation is also affected when it happens.

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

I don't think crypto will solve the unemployment issue completely. Many people will be able to make good money in this area in the future but not now when the market is in a downtrend.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Yes buddy, i agree with this "Jobless No More". Because if only people well introduce with crypto it is a very big help on jobless problem in such country. Also poverty are answered by crypto alone, and it is not difficult to teach today's generation when we talk about online or computer works.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Well, I agree that you can fight unemployment. But a person should have a laptop and Internet.  Without this you will not be able to earn on bounty companies. Nothing complicated in this there. I think having the desire, a laptop and Internet you can easily earn on the bounty companies.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

People are still much out there with no job while some has find this to be an opportunity for a life time , though there are many ways to earn in cryptocurrency like airdrop , bounty, reffering program and trading, even selling and buying btc or other coin offline are profitable, but many lack the information to be here and some heard about cryptocurrency but due to laziness and inpatient, they could join while some believe is a scam and due to those reason some are still out there jobless.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

Definitely yes, As cryptocurrency bring employment to lots of people. As there are equal opportunity to everyone to earn as much as they can.   
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Thanks to this community, am lucky to be among those that are earning through bounties. Though bounties are not really profitable as it used to be before but all the same we are getting little from it and it's better than not getting anything.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

I was "working" as a bh for an year, and i got 700$ max. Trading is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge. Jobless people usually dont like to work with their brain. So, crypto is not for them.
I knew some who quite their job for the sake of crypto, and they did a good job, if we plan to focus on crypto, we might use its resources full time , we must not depend on bounty hunting alone, there are numerous jobs that crypto offers and we must be active on trading too.

Do not compare the guys who decided to quit their job for the sake of the cryptocurrencies and people, who are jobless through their laziness. The last ones will never change their life as they simply do not want to do it.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

There was a time, I just quit my job, now the market is a little different from those times already, and I had to go back and earn some small expenses. And those who were out of work were, and they will be broadcasting the air here, there is no need for those in our market.
itzdeeni

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Hey, all, am a recent Computer Science Graduate and cyber Security enthusiast , a member of the jobless team too, Im just diving into bitcoin due to the fact that i lacked the capital to invest when it was bubbling, and being a student from a third world country.I participated in a few airdrops this year and got some paltry sum but im still looking for a way i could make more to sustain myself financially and probably invest full time in cryptocurrency, im also a Developer, my weapon of choice being Python and Java. I do love some mentorship please on how to build myself up and maybe attain financial independence through blockchain,Thanks in anticipation
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Why do you say there is joblessness in the world, I don't agree with you, the issue is the level of income the get from the job. I could remember when some people quit their job just to focus on Crypto and as we see 2018 was difference from 2018 and they need to go back to get another job to help improve their monthly income

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Well I've seen bounty hunters stop doing bounties because of not getting paid ,I think its not worth the risk to leave your job for bounty ,even airdrops are not promising like they used to anymore ,maybe when I start getting paid then I can leave my job and focus on been a bounty participant.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

That's right, although as we are seeing these last few months, the labor market in cryptos is a bit volatile, like most currencies, is expected to stabilize a little at the end of the year, but it is a bit complicated to have job stability, when a token in which you were working for months collapses in a couple of days.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.
and therefore many hunters try to tell less than they earn, and rightly so.
always amusing topics in the forum in the style of "share in which companies you participate in", I always read them as "share your possible profits"

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

yes, indeed there is no one unemployed as long as the cryptocurrency provides the same income and will continue like a bounty, airdrop and other campaigns. but I disagree because with everyone knowing for sure everything in cryptocurrency like a bounty campaign will not last long, instead I advise people to invest in cryptocurrency only where it is equally profitable and waiting time is more efficient so keep this forum and do things another way to advance cryptocurrency.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

yes to work on supports with the running of different plan on examination and collects with number of returns on commitments and examining chance as applying with supports of confirmation to avoid of waste on excessive.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Cryptography is a good way to earn extra money. But for many, this is the only way to earn income. And it's good that there is such an opportunity.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Well now who does the bounty get are not that great a money order maybe 100-200 dollars per signature and about other types, I generally keep quiet , then make those who invest
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

it sounds like some kind of ideal community and we all know they tend to fail. let's just be realistic enough to admit that crypto WILL change the world. in what way, that remains to be seen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: