Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does chance for bitcoin in Economic war the 3 poles USA vs CHINA vs EU ?  (Read 400 times)
samiraetn

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

The condition of bitcoin is not very good it is not rising its price for a long time .There are some political issues with different countries. It will be ideal not to invest in bitcoin right now.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

There will always be news about the negative aspects and why you should not invest on Bitcoin. But I guess Bitcoin is a potential cryptocurrency in the market and it is never unwise to invest on it. There will always be pump and dump in the market. But this should not affect your strategy of investment.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I am still optimistic that bitcoin will continue to grow further even though the world had experience economic crisis mostly in the big countries like US, EU and China conflicts with regards to tariff tax. Bitcoin may undergo the fluctuations but it is still currently surviving because many people are supporting btc all the way.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

I started to know bitcoin in 2014  ~~  I lost 85% of assets compared to the first day of entering the market.

I stopped reading after that, because you are full of BS, if you said that. The price of a bitcoin was below $1000 in 2014, and it went up to $19 000+ in 2017, so there are no way for you to lose money, if you kept those coins and sold some of them in 2017.

In any way, an economic war will only benefit Bitcoin, because people tend to shift their wealth into commodities with a store of value, in times of war and Bitcoin is such a commodity.  Wink

That is good observation and none of them taken by others. I guess its true, if OP really had that much wealth back in the days then he would been 5000% more in his wealth by the time everyone experienced the hike of bitcoin 19K last year. There is no way a person who invested back in or before Jan 2017 is in the loss. Because they are 100% in the profits due to the current highest prices. Even 6K USD today is the profit for them. I dont know about the political pressures and how those different imposition will be affecting bitcoin but they look to me internal matters and nothing else.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

It is sad that you faced the market during the tough times. But still, the market will recover and hopefully you will be able to see the better side of the market.
cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

Governments and armies are work on bitcoin and other crypto currencies for their benefits.

We don't know what will happen in the future right now but we wait and see.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Well, in my opinion I think a time shall come that countries will start to think of creating their Cryptos so as to stay in the competition, or perhaps allow the use of Bitcoins and other cryptos for transactions. Ideally, political factors do affect crypto but to me I see a bright future for the use case of Cryptos.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

In 2010, Bitcoin's price was below 1000 dollar and it grew to 19,000 dollar or more in 2017. If you keep your investment and wait for extra value then you will be benefited.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Should have joined the market earlier when the prices were in a good place. Better late than never. But yes, the situation is bad at the moment, that does not mean that it will stay like this forever though.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable and secure. It is the most popular in the crypto market. It will be making the profit for you in the future. Here is more transparency. Its future is very good. Its price will be increased in the future and make more profit for the investors.
Coushon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

Bitcoin market is a growing up market and its popularity is increasing day by day. So, we have to wait for the right time. Don't be unhappy about your lose because you will be able to recover you lose very soon I hope.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:29:17 AM

I started to know bitcoin in 2014  but really entry the market in the early days of 2018.It is also the time when the market starts going down. I lost 85% of assets compared to the first day of entering the market. while economic tensions are escalating between USA vs CHINA vs EU what does chance for bitcoin ?and what do chance for the newmember like me? Most recent Turkish burned $ US after the imposition of 20% import duty on Aluminum and 50% on Steel imports from TNK. The population is thought to be raising a wave of "US dollar " and honoring the Lira
- US  imposition tax on aluminum steel to Canada 25%
- US  imposition tax $ 200 billion on Chinese imports
- The United States imposed the most "harshest" economic sanctions ever put on Russia on August 22
- Europe warns $ 300B in US goods will be levied if Trump  imposition their car tax.
Could someone give me advice future of bitcoin.Thanks

This War Is playing with India also. Tax on each luxury item is more than 50%.

In future if any system came that we can add tax system for government while selling and buying Then government may think about bitcoin after all they need tax money only.
Each country will have own crypto stock To save their own currency from economic war

Crypto is future. Bitcoin will always a king Wait for 3-5 year sure you get 5x return from your investment.
Prediction is our imagination only its may true or false
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

Bitcoin can actually be a tax-free payment tool and it is quite vulnerable to developed countries such as America, China, or the European Union. yes, for example the United States imports goods from China using bitcoin, the goods will be sent without taxes and that will not be known by the Chinese government. if there is no immediate regulation, then bitcoin can actually be used as an illegal transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: