Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think face-to-face communication in forums is important?  (Read 231 times)
MULTIK888 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

I want to tell you about one of the important upcoming events in the world of cryptocurrency which will be held in November 2018goda.
On 7 and 8 November 2018 in St. Petersburg for the second time it is planned to hold a major international forum on blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICO and mining in Russia and Eastern Europe. Such a forum was already held in 2017 and gathered a large number of participants and investors. It seems to me that this year, despite the General decline in interest in buying cryptocurrencies, this year should gather much more people than last year!

In the forum program:
- Keynote international speakers (Aldrich Victorino - development Director OKEX; Martin Kuvandzhiev co - founder of the Bitcoin Gold; Maximilian Marenbach - development Director of the exchange Kraken; Wu Xing - Senior Director Huobi exchange; Popo Chen is the Founder of the exchange COBINHOOD and DEXON; and other),
- Round table "state and cryptocurrencies" (participants: government officials and leaders of the cryptocurrency community);
- Round table with representatives and owners of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges;
- Prize drawing from sponsors and partners;
- Awarding of the winners of the Blockchain Awards of the 2018 and Life ICO Pitch;
- After Party.
More than 5000 participants, 80 speakers, 70 countries and 120 stands are expected to arrive at the forum.
A characteristic feature of the event is the complete absence of promotional reports. All presentations are of a practical nature and are aimed at telling the participant how to make money on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

Do you plan to visit this forum and how often do you attend such events? I think that in addition to communicating on the forum is very useful to visit such events.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

First of all really glad to hear about the event. I think this event will bring some blessing and goods outcomes. Regarding face to face forum I would say yes it’s important. We can make our concept more clear and remove the wrong concepts from our mind.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

I want to believe that after international forum the bitcoin go up in price!!!
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Event is always effective and happy to hear about it. As already there is so many events like Speech, round table discussion, prize drawing, and award program and beside that face to face forum could be tight schedule. But if it’s manageable I think I will be goods choice though.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

Events like this will really create big impact on the performance of crypto and might as well strengthen the crypto community. We should encourage lots of events like this for promotion of crypto as well to those people who are new to crypto space. Kudos to those people who organizes these kinds of activities. I admire their full support to the technology despite the FUD and bloodbath that is happening now in the market.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

There have been may of frauds and scams in the crypto market, so in order to prove its being legality talking face to face will be very much helpful. And the nation who are coming  for to legalizing crypto they will think much seriously after the forum.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

hearing news about an international meeting about or the problem of bitcoin can actually strengthen the value of bitcoin. This is a very good event.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

From my perspective i think in forum face to face communication is not important because people get all information in the forum.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

I think that the forums give people the opportunity to communicate directly with the developers, and it gives the trust so necessary now for people to accept crypto.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

depending on the purpose of the meeting
if indeed it is very important, and affects the progress of the forum, I think it is very necessary
but if it's only for light chatting, we can get through the chat service that's enough

Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

I think that the forums provide an opportunity to show developers their interest in the development of their project and gain the trust of people. It is important!

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Face to face discussions like this conference is mostly more of one person reading from a paper and people are allowed to ask questions and if they include a panel its more of micro manager platform where what is being said will be to a large extent be courteous as much as possible. The only advantage I see there is the opportunity to connect and get to hear from people in the industry who don't really speak much then pick some little things. The cards to be exchanged is just for conventional sake as mostly nothing comes out of it. Eventually, the gathering will happen the following year for the same set of activities all over gain.

You must have been living in another world entirely because I don't see the reason why the gathering of people who are not up to 10,000 and they are not even contributing money together could bring about push in the price of bitcoin or crypto currency in general.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

In my opinion, with international meetings, it is indeed very good for the development of bitcoin, it could be a positive impact on the increase in bitcoin prices.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

The forum that is holding again after the year 2017, now in November 2018 is going to be the biggest forum in the crypto industry of the era. It will be biggest gathering of crypto interested people.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

Of course it is important to communicate face to face. We are planning a here a great future for crypto market we want this to be legalized, accepted by all so its very important to become face to face.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

well yes. What a stupid question. Suddenly, someone hesitates to answer with all people and therefore personal correspondence is necessary.
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

This is really very important to get scape from fake instructor. There are huge numbers of people around the internet always waiting to make you fool. So really want , may it happen, a face to face communication.
drmanuel

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

yea, i really support the idea of engaging with people on the forum face to face since it makes the work look more professional and real. it will also prevent people from being in a state of dilemma as to whether our activities are real or not. so bringing face to face communication will really help
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

Face to face discussions like this conference is mostly more of one person reading from a paper and people are allowed to ask questions and if they include a panel its more of micro manager platform where what is being said will be to a large extent be courteous as much as possible. The only advantage I see there is the opportunity to connect and get to hear from people in the industry who don't really speak much then pick some little things. The cards to be exchanged is just for conventional sake as mostly nothing comes out of it. Eventually, the gathering will happen the following year for the same set of activities all over gain.

You must have been living in another world entirely because I don't see the reason why the gathering of people who are not up to 10,000 and they are not even contributing money together could bring about push in the price of bitcoin or crypto currency in general.
Yes it may only create a little awareness about bitcoin but without any active and meaningful contribution,it would not help bitcoin price to increase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

If you consider that this is a forum for those who are familiar with the crypto market. This is just networking, let's call it so. For extensive information, you need to choose other ways of communication
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

in my opinion it's very important. knowing more in learning and investing need to be face to face with experts or founders. if there is a chance, I will certainly participate
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

I want to tell you about one of the important upcoming events in the world of cryptocurrency which will be held in November 2018goda.
On 7 and 8 November 2018 in St. Petersburg for the second time it is planned to hold a major international forum on blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICO and mining in Russia and Eastern Europe. Such a forum was already held in 2017 and gathered a large number of participants and investors. It seems to me that this year, despite the General decline in interest in buying cryptocurrencies, this year should gather much more people than last year!

In the forum program:
- Keynote international speakers (Aldrich Victorino - development Director OKEX; Martin Kuvandzhiev co - founder of the Bitcoin Gold; Maximilian Marenbach - development Director of the exchange Kraken; Wu Xing - Senior Director Huobi exchange; Popo Chen is the Founder of the exchange COBINHOOD and DEXON; and other),
- Round table "state and cryptocurrencies" (participants: government officials and leaders of the cryptocurrency community);
- Round table with representatives and owners of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges;
- Prize drawing from sponsors and partners;
- Awarding of the winners of the Blockchain Awards of the 2018 and Life ICO Pitch;
- After Party.
More than 5000 participants, 80 speakers, 70 countries and 120 stands are expected to arrive at the forum.
A characteristic feature of the event is the complete absence of promotional reports. All presentations are of a practical nature and are aimed at telling the participant how to make money on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

Do you plan to visit this forum and how often do you attend such events? I think that in addition to communicating on the forum is very useful to visit such events.
I think it is not much important if you are an ordinary trader because you can still get the insight on their website and social media update. It is only  important for those who have a huge investment like owners of trading platform and dev team of altcoins.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: