Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:07:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges  (Read 81473 times)
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:53:49 AM

Hey pi coin clone "DEVS" you copy and pasted the old coin so it is ACCEPTING OLD PI COIN ADDRESS AS VALID WHEN YOU SEND!! I just sent 1000 to atomic trade and it went through on my wallet but not the exchange because they accept THE OLD COIN. i just got fucked out of 1000 coins because of this oversight on your part. SO NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT AND REIMBURSE ME!!??

Did you mine those 1,000 coins, or were they freebies?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:57:57 AM

and i'm not a noob fuckstick, i have been mining since litecoin so perhaps maybe this is in fact a serious fuck up by these "DEVS"
Don't you know this coin is a Scrypt coin (LTC Clone) while the other pi coin is a SHA-256 coin (BTC clone). Now tell me how is this a old pi coin clone.. you should definitely do some research before you blame others for your own fault. Don't take my words harshly, but it is for your own good.
MrE78

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:58:10 AM

Hey pi coin clone "DEVS" you copy and pasted the old coin so it is ACCEPTING OLD PI COIN ADDRESS AS VALID WHEN YOU SEND!! I just sent 1000 to atomic trade and it went through on my wallet but not the exchange because they accept THE OLD COIN. i just got fucked out of 1000 coins because of this oversight on your part. SO NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT AND REIMBURSE ME!!??

I tried to warn you...  all I hear is people complaining here.  It's a shit coin what do you expect?

I'm not a pi coin supporter but it was clearly Tyler's fault for not doing proper research beforehand. What next is he going to do? Send his BTC to a LTC address and blame the BTC developers for that?

That makes no sense this picoin is a clone of the original picoin,and with lazy ass devs around not updating the front page that often as of late it is easy for a mistake to be had, the devs here havbe dont nothing but duped you fools into believing in a shit literal clone of an original.

The is no where near a BTC/LTC retard mistake, this has to do with pure and utter shitfuck devs conning people open you eyes, or are you one of those idiots that pays to get coins on an exchange whe nits on like 4-5 already?

Like CEX.IO but better SCRYPT.CC Scrypt based cloud hashing PM for script for auto reinvest
swiftraitor

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:07:38 AM

That makes no sense this picoin is a clone of the original picoin,and with lazy ass devs around not updating the front page that often as of late it is easy for a mistake to be had, the devs here havbe dont nothing but duped you fools into believing in a shit literal clone of an original.

The is no where near a BTC/LTC retard mistake, this has to do with pure and utter shitfuck devs conning people open you eyes, or are you one of those idiots that pays to get coins on an exchange whe nits on like 4-5 already?

^ Another noob found. Calling the cops again.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:07:51 AM

and i'm not a noob fuckstick, i have been mining since litecoin so perhaps maybe this is in fact a serious fuck up by these "DEVS"
Don't you know this coin is a Scrypt coin (LTC Clone) while the other pi coin is a SHA-256 coin (BTC clone). Now tell me how is this a old pi coin clone.. you should definitely do some research before you blame others for your own fault. Don't take my words harshly, but it is for your own good.

Correct...the algo is a litecoin clone.  BUT the devs clearly stole the name and idea for the coin from the one that already exists.  Anyone that thinks this is going anywhere is just delusional.  I'm sorry you've been wasting your hashes mining this, but it's just unfair to try and convince others to hold the bag too.
nemesisshaw

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:17:44 AM

My commodity with no intrinsic value is better than your commodity with no intrinsic value.

PICoin: 59DKwFQFuRAWSXgZxcjt6264TP8wAu4kKf
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:36:35 AM

I tried to warn you...  all I hear is people complaining here.  It's a shit coin what do you expect?

I'm not a pi coin supporter but it was clearly Tyler's fault for not doing proper research beforehand. What next is he going to do? Send his BTC to a LTC address and blame the BTC developers for that?

exaclty man, these bunch of mining since doge fucktards will accept any shitcoin as original. your all a bunch of goddamn idiots who should have stuck to playing minecraft. if you cant see how retarded it is to name coins the same shit over and over without seeing how goddamn simple it would be to have a fucking clue and come up with your own name than there is no hope for cryptos with cockroaches like you that bought a few cards in the last few months and now think your boss fucking miners hitting the scene. your a joke your no help to anyone and more importantly your just palin fucking stupid. have fun with your gay ass pi coin. if any of you knopw what pi actually stands for, i know iknow thats some 5th grade shit there...way above a boss miner like your s fucking mentality. good luck with your "career" BIG TIME miners.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:38:32 AM

funny you shit talkers and your NNNNEEEEEEWWWWBBBBB accounts. fucking noob douchebags. go mine flappy with the rest of the geniuses
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:50:12 AM

funny you shit talkers and your NNNNEEEEEEWWWWBBBBB accounts. fucking noob douchebags. go mine flappy with the rest of the geniuses

You do realize, that you have been registered exactly three months. Seems like you may be another noob.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:52:15 AM

i've been on here for over a year under a different account if its any of your business. problem isnt me its these shit fucking copy paste devs. you keep defending them though. i'm sure you are a pro.
Wolf_Pack

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:59:16 AM

i've been on here for over a year under a different account if its any of your business. problem isnt me its these shit fucking copy paste devs. you keep defending them though. i'm sure you are a pro.

I'm not a pro, and I haven't defended the devs at all. I am in the habit of double checking before sending coins to an exchange. 

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:15:00 AM

your missing the point man, bryon from atomic even said it should have been rejected had the dev's done their job right. wallets wont let you send to other coin address's if they are built right. hence the bitching about half ass wannabe developers. if nothing else this should be a warning about this coin and it's build quality. oh well I got more if it ever goes anywhere, but it won't so
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:28:27 AM

buy you guys arguement, every clone coin should accept every currency cloned from the original. this makes no sense.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:58:06 AM

not to mention atomic added PI the same day it was released. what a bunch f shit.
feelxyz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:03:46 AM

What with all this ranting,
    Is there a future with this "new" PiCoin?
zain

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:00:58 AM

what the hell. why the pi1.okaypool is changed to microcion? what's wrong with it? paid back my picion. And your auto pay out system does work too.

pls fix it ASAP!!!!
sellhimechoes

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:14:23 AM

Come along to http://pi.bondni.com/index.php?page=dashboard

We could really do with more hash. Only 3 blocks found so far so payout will be HUGE. We just need more HASH
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:20:19 PM

your missing the point man, bryon from atomic even said it should have been rejected had the dev's done their job right. wallets wont let you send to other coin address's if they are built right. hence the bitching about half ass wannabe developers. if nothing else this should be a warning about this coin and it's build quality. oh well I got more if it ever goes anywhere, but it won't so

Tell that to the developers of LTC, DOGE, and other coins. End of discussion from my side.
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:29:07 PM

You're the dumbass who was too stupid to realize it was the wrong coin. Why should they pay for your mistake?

They specifically list the coin exchanges that they are on here on the front page... if you don't see it there, then it is not THIS pi coin.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
renegadepcsolutions

Activity: 182

Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:31:46 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.  -John F. Kennedy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: