Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IOTA a good token?  (Read 366 times)
Ericks1

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Is investing in IOTA a good option?
IOTA is secure, scalable and fast. In a future world where most of the cryptocurrencies will be vulnerable to quantum computers, IOTA will be standing tall. And unlike most cryptocurrencies, the transaction speed increases as more users make transactions. This allows it to be scalable, where its speed increases with its scale.

The fundamental difference from most cryptocurrencies is that IOTA does not have transaction fees as there is no mining involved – IOTA does not use blockchain.

Instead, it uses a Directed Acyclic Graph to store transactions, or as they have eloquently put, the tangle. In this system, “when a new transaction arrives, it must approve two previous transactions”, and when it does, the transaction is cleared.

I think it have a good future.

We also a video on IOTA the technology and how it works. I suggest you to watch this and have a closer look. Actually it is in two parts.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

As I know IOTA didn’t have a good a market earlier and currently they are not as better as your expectation. But if the price is cheap than buying can be good decision, but need to consider risk factors also.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

There could be many scams but IOTA is not one of them they are an old, secured, well settled project they are operating from 2015. Some researchers say IOTA will have a bright future in the long run. so i think there is no risk in investing in iota.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

In my opinion of the review. The altcoin in the top 50 are all good altcoin and strong growth in the future. And IOTA is at 11th place and it is one of the best altcoin in this market
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

It’s always not true that who had a bad past cannot be a good future. Risk is always there and need to carry out the risk with investment. If IOTA price are really cheaper and can make a prediction that it will go higher than buying is a better step. But don’t think positive reply will come in short term.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

if you analyze the growth achieved by IOTA, it might be considered quite good. because for whatever form IOTA has proven to be ranked 11th in the marketcap. I think it's a good achievement, and maybe also suitable for you to invest.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
iAleff

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I did lose so much money , about 68% of my amount capital, I would dont say that It is a good token.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

I believe in IOTA and think it has a real chance of moving up in the rankings when the next cycle upward starts. I have invested in this coin and will hold for a long while.  This is also not a token and is on its own chain.   Beware sometimes it's hard to get your IOTA out of Binance but if you check daily after a few days there usually is a window for the withdraw. 
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

IOTA is not a popular token. It was founded in 2015 but as far as i know they maintains their performance from the beginning. So you can choose this coin.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

IOTA is a very good coin, it is already above a lot of Altcoin, and its current market value is 11th, which is a very good result. I like IOTA, I think it has potential

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

IOTA started journey in the year 2015 it have seen many ups and downs but they did not lose hope they have made their way to today and now they are uprising its not just pump its a legal uprising. It will be profitable to invest in iota
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

IOTA is currently ranked 7th largest cryptocurrency by Market Cap at $11B, making IOTA one of the most exciting platforms of 2018. So yes it is a very good token.

No doubt that the future of IOTA will continue to improve, especially now that it has entered the top 7th in coinmarketcap, IOTA will continue to be sought after by investors because IOTA is supported by a team and a very good marketing strategy.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Though the current market dip has taken much effect on the coin, I believe IOTA is a promising coin that should go a very long way going into the future. I believe with the ideas the team behind it are ready to execute, then every investors of it stands a Chance to earn big from the returns it will yield with time. I also believe the token is a part of the few coins that will be adopted when we finally take over.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

IOTA is a good project i think it would be good to invest in iota. Their marketcap is increasing and they are collaborating with many other companies. The outcome will be good of investing in iota.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Even though it seems to come off as a good project, a lot of the people in the market are not associated with it. But since it is not a scam, it won't hurt to give it a try.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

It's true that IOTA did have some bad time in the past, but the point to be focused on is that it still has made it to present even after that, so I guess it definitely does have potentials , and apparently it's pretty much in a good state, so yeah , you could try investing on. Other than having a bad time in the past there are not black spots on IOTA, it's convenient to use, it's comparatively faster , and it's definitely worth to invest on.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

Well, many say that a very promising coin which in the future can not give a bad profit to its holder. The technology that is at the heart of the coin or say his idea is very steep and strong but if the team is able to cope with it that's the question for us. Within five years we will find out what the coin is and its possibilities.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

IOTA is a good potential project and based on a new distributed ledger, the Tangle, which overcomes the inefficiencies of current Block chain designs and introduces a new way of reaching consensus in a decentralized peer-to-peer system. It will surely be a good investment option.
luffys3

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

you should note to the direction of the project, and tracking on the social network social view is an active is being running
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Yes, it is. Among the cryptocurrencies which are listed today, there are very few of them which are not actually based on the blockchain. Iota is one such coin which is not based on the blockchain. However, it is doing very well due to the kind of applications which it provides.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: