Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of the bitcoin will reach so high that no one can buy it ?  (Read 1967 times)
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

The price of 1 Bitcoin can go up quite a lot and many will not be able to acquire it, but still well that it will always be possible to buy satoshis and fractions of 1 Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:53:52 AM

now only the price is little high , i think the value of the coin in future days may reach so high so that it would become so expensive to buy it
because now the people in the world started learning about bitcoin may it become popular 

Current bitcoin price already drop more than 70%, and its an opportunity for buying bitcoin before the price going high again. Bitcoin is safest investment in cryptomarket and getting more popular these days.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

I don't think you need to worry such kind of things, you don't need to buy whole coin, you can buy fraction of it, and then if a lot of people thought that bitcoin is expensive then they will find other coin to buy, when there are less demand then the price will be decrease, in the future we will see bitcoin price become more valuable, for now people only realise bitcoin as investment when they notice bitcoin potential from the technology side we will see a huge rising price
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

Nowadays bitcoin mining has become the most profitable business of all. People started using bitcoin in every aspect of their lives. So, we can presume that the price of bitcoin can go higher.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will ever reach such a high price. To survive Bitcoin needs to be bought and that is why it will remain affordable for everyone. The price of Bitcoin may rise but it will be affordable for everyone to continue to survive.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

now only the price is little high , i think the value of the coin in future days may reach so high so that it would become so expensive to buy it
because now the people in the world started learning about bitcoin may it become popular 

Hey which price charts did you refer because currently bitcoins is fluctuationing between 6 - 7k and these are affordable levels. If you're not aware people bought it at 20k, and they'll keep on buying it, as it's a worthy investment. I feel you're not aware but you can buy small quantities of bitcoins too, no need to purchase entire bitcoin, many people do this. Again bitcoin was already popular hence people feel safe buying and holding it.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

If you witness the top value of bitcoin last year there are many people/investors are continue to buy bitcoin that is why in your question i think there will be investors will buy and hold bitcoin because they are looking for much better income or we are expecting for more increase of value. Not only in bitcoin but all the coins in the market.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

I doubt that because if you understand well then you know that you don't have to buy a complete unit of bitcoin you can always buy some portion of it and if its price goes high enough like in millions then also people will be able to buy its portions. We have to keep this thing in mind that we are talking about bitcoins future price and if we anticipating its price that much high then we should keep this factors into cond=sideration that there must be the huge demand for it that led the price that high.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

I do not think Bitcoin prices are so high that no one can afford it. If it suits their investment strategy, there will never be a price that is too high. If the Bitcoin price is too high, it will kill its future. Not relevant, but it is possible Bitcoin prices will rise in the near future and now is the time to invest in it especially when it is decreasing.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

bitcoin price is more high and advantages is more to use
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Who can not buy bitcoin now he will not be able to buy it and then when the price for it is much higher.Nothing will happen just as before the rich will remain rich.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

That is exactly what we are all looking forward to. In fact I will be happy when the price of bitcoin gets to a value where it will difficult to buy 1btc. When this happens, there will be a significant rise in the value of all altcoins and this is what we are expecting. Again, when this happens, owning a few btc will fetch you lot of money unlike the current value of bitcoin which is making people to make panic sales. I hope and it is my prayer that the value of bitcoin gets to a point where it will be difficult to purchase 1btc.
Veldiv

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

I'm pretty sure, the price of BTC will go high.. i can't even imagine how high, but how is the price increasing for sure some investors will be able to buy it no matter how hight is it.
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

There always be people who can afford bitcoin even if the price reaches moon. If not, the bitcoin price will stay at people's range. But the price will increase for sure.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

Presuming the price of bitcoin in near future is almost impossible. But as the productivity and popularity has risen to the sky, it is assured that the price of bitcoin will go very high.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

In this market it can happen as the peoples interest are growing about bit coin. Popularity of bitcoin can take the price in that high and who will hold it for long they will be beneficiary.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

This high price can bring bad effect as exchange of bitcoin can be stop. Bitcoin price will be that much higher that, peoples can lose their interest for becoming more expensive. Few people will be the owner of bitcoins and they can control the market. But don’t think it will go in that much higher that people can’t buy.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

The amount of people buying bitcoin is increasing with rate of its price. The price is increasing but the demand is also increasing more and more people is buying bitcoin. So if it reaches that height more people will buy in fractions but they will buy.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

I think depending on those who want to buy it, if it is indeed potential bitcoin now has shown to be very better, it is possible that they will buy at an expensive price at once, and I think they will also definitely assess the market price if they want to invest in bitcoin
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

Yes people who know about the potential of bitcoin will buy bitcoin no matter how much the price increase because people expect bitcoin to continue to increase but buy at the higher value it's very risk. Its like in the end last year when the price of bitcoin touch 20k, people still buy it but then the price decrease significantly. Its better to wait the price down to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: