Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COMC] Commuter Coin | Reward your commute | Now on ProBit Exchange.  (Read 3672 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

We come down to what do you call scam? Well the wallet and chain werent working for more than a year. You have pathetic webiste which can be done in 4 minutes ( i see redisign just yesterday).  The circ supply jumped all of a sudden from 1m to 4 m and total supply appeared now 75m!?!? We obviosly do not expect to say “yes I am scammer” no scammer does that. There were numerous efforts from us community to help with webdesign , code and exchange listing , but you denied all engagement and stayed solo. The app is pathetic it can be done in less than a day any dev can confirm that, you needed 12 months. So... are you a scammer? After more than a year and your acheivments and price market manipulation, for me yes you are 100%. Even bitconnect guys claim they are not scammers... that doesnt change fact.  Mr Failed dev go get real job and stop stealing people/ investors money. You moved now to other project communter coin- a joke. As if you had great success with soccial shit coin and now making another one ? I am glad you made report to mods I hope they read this and clean you from here you scambag. Making 0 value coins to steal btc

Taking each of your points in turn.

1. More than a year? Nonsense. There were indeed extended periods where the blockchain was quiet, but they were nowhere near a year. And quite why you equate a quiet blockchain with a scam I'm not sure.
2. Correct, my website was done in 4 minutes. Maybe 25 minutes. Because the website served as nothing more than a location from which the wallets could be downloaded initially (and also because I am not an experienced Java web guy, I'm a C blockchain dev), as at the time I had a thousand things to do. The new website is linked to the new platform we are working on, www.socc.network, now live of course, as you've said. Also bear in mind, which you clearly don't know, that most of social comms these days for cryptos take place in Discord groups, not via websites.
3. The circ supply 'jumped' as you put it, because I realised that CoinMarketCap were still holding the original source after some arsehole forked the coin last year. Working with the new platform guys (the www.socc.network site is a collaborative effort) made us realise that CMC was out of date. And it's taken us weeks and weeks of working with them to get it all updated in order to ensure this crucial public-facing coin site was accurate for SocialCoin.
4. Total eventual supply was always 75 million. You need to read page 1 more closely and also, read the CMC site more closely, too. All we've done is had CMC add the tab.
5. Yes a few people offered help, and most of them disappeared without trace. Those who didn't disappear or who actually provided assistance are the guys behind www.socc.network. I was offered help to create a block explorer. I gladly accepted (and it's now live). Given how you've constantly banged on about this being a scam, I'm pleased I didn't use your services. Wouldn't want somebody on the team who clearly knows nothing about how much work goes into these things. For example...
6. App in less than a day!? Seriously, WTF!? I have zero knowledge of these things, and enlisted the help of a friend and colleague (and paid him for the premine). His knowledge was higher than mine, but still not at the level to produce this 'in a day'. To say nothing of the fact that working with Apple was a long, painful, repetitive road where we went back-n-forth until we finally succeeded in getting the app released. But only after I had to create a registered company because Apple told us to. By saying you think we could get this done in a day really does highlight how little you actually know. Have you ever worked with Apple, and released a crypto-related app? In which case, what is your LLC?

Prove how I've manipulated the market. I didn't even mine my coin beyond giving it the odd kick forward when Nova confirmed they would have to delist it if there was no movement.

And yes I have a 'real' job. It takes up a lot of time, oddly... Which is why it takes time to get crypto stuff done.

Not going to reply further to your comments as there's no value in it. Why don't you going the Discord group for SocialCoin and ask the guys on there whether you think it's a scam? Or do you believe that everybody except you is in on some conspiracy?

Mark.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

We come down to what do you call scam? Well the wallet and chain werent working for more than a year. You have pathetic webiste which can be done in 4 minutes ( i see redisign just yesterday).  The circ supply jumped all of a sudden from 1m to 4 m and total supply appeared now 75m!?!? We obviosly do not expect to say “yes I am scammer” no scammer does that. There were numerous efforts from us community to help with webdesign , code and exchange listing , but you denied all engagement and stayed solo. The app is pathetic it can be done in less than a day any dev can confirm that, you needed 12 months. So... are you a scammer? After more than a year and your acheivments and price market manipulation, for me yes you are 100%. Even bitconnect guys claim they are not scammers... that doesnt change fact.  Mr Failed dev go get real job and stop stealing people/ investors money. You moved now to other project communter coin- a joke. As if you had great success with soccial shit coin and now making another one ? I am glad you made report to mods I hope they read this and clean you from here you scambag. Making 0 value coins to steal btc

Taking each of your points in turn.

1. More than a year? Nonsense. There were indeed extended periods where the blockchain was quiet, but they were nowhere near a year. And quite why you equate a quiet blockchain with a scam I'm not sure.
2. Correct, my website was done in 4 minutes. Maybe 25 minutes. Because the website served as nothing more than a location from which the wallets could be downloaded initially (and also because I am not an experienced Java web guy, I'm a C blockchain dev), as at the time I had a thousand things to do. The new website is linked to the new platform we are working on, www.socc.network, now live of course, as you've said. Also bear in mind, which you clearly don't know, that most of social comms these days for cryptos take place in Discord groups, not via websites.
3. The circ supply 'jumped' as you put it, because I realised that CoinMarketCap were still holding the original source after some arsehole forked the coin last year. Working with the new platform guys (the www.socc.network site is a collaborative effort) made us realise that CMC was out of date. And it's taken us weeks and weeks of working with them to get it all updated in order to ensure this crucial public-facing coin site was accurate for SocialCoin.
4. Total eventual supply was always 75 million. You need to read page 1 more closely and also, read the CMC site more closely, too. All we've done is had CMC add the tab.
5. Yes a few people offered help, and most of them disappeared without trace. Those who didn't disappear or who actually provided assistance are the guys behind www.socc.network. I was offered help to create a block explorer. I gladly accepted (and it's now live). Given how you've constantly banged on about this being a scam, I'm pleased I didn't use your services. Wouldn't want somebody on the team who clearly knows nothing about how much work goes into these things. For example...
6. App in less than a day!? Seriously, WTF!? I have zero knowledge of these things, and enlisted the help of a friend and colleague (and paid him for the premine). His knowledge was higher than mine, but still not at the level to produce this 'in a day'. To say nothing of the fact that working with Apple was a long, painful, repetitive road where we went back-n-forth until we finally succeeded in getting the app released. But only after I had to create a registered company because Apple told us to. By saying you think we could get this done in a day really does highlight how little you actually know. Have you ever worked with Apple, and released a crypto-related app? In which case, what is your LLC?

Prove how I've manipulated the market. I didn't even mine my coin beyond giving it the odd kick forward when Nova confirmed they would have to delist it if there was no movement.

And yes I have a 'real' job. It takes up a lot of time, oddly... Which is why it takes time to get crypto stuff done.

Not going to reply further to your comments as there's no value in it. Why don't you going the Discord group for SocialCoin and ask the guys on there whether you think it's a scam? Or do you believe that everybody except you is in on some conspiracy?

Mark.

I see you putting effort in defending your stance. I like this. Will reevaluate and see my stance.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Monster Jaday

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

We come down to what do you call scam? Well the wallet and chain werent working for more than a year. You have pathetic webiste which can be done in 4 minutes ( i see redisign just yesterday).  The circ supply jumped all of a sudden from 1m to 4 m and total supply appeared now 75m!?!? We obviosly do not expect to say “yes I am scammer” no scammer does that. There were numerous efforts from us community to help with webdesign , code and exchange listing , but you denied all engagement and stayed solo. The app is pathetic it can be done in less than a day any dev can confirm that, you needed 12 months. So... are you a scammer? After more than a year and your acheivments and price market manipulation, for me yes you are 100%. Even bitconnect guys claim they are not scammers... that doesnt change fact.  Mr Failed dev go get real job and stop stealing people/ investors money. You moved now to other project communter coin- a joke. As if you had great success with soccial shit coin and now making another one ? I am glad you made report to mods I hope they read this and clean you from here you scambag. Making 0 value coins to steal btc
TROLL!
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 04:44:17 PM by SDHarley

For the latest on CommuterCoin, and an announcement regarding recent events and a potential change in direction, please ensure you follow the Discord group:

https://discord.gg/VqN8QZP

*** Update 10.9.19 - RELAUNCH CONFIRMED ***

ANN for relaunched CommuterCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183464.0

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: