Print  
Author Topic: dead  (Read 2184 times)
kollom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Exchange Listings, Binance or Poloniex?

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atonimoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

The project is surely interesting, it taking a good theme that many people might love it.
Entertainment and transportation is what most people seek, for their daily live, so this really is a good theme that Tachain choose.
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Exchange Listings, Binance or Poloniex?

Binance costs a lot, exchange top 10 is very happy
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Qbase (QBS) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Qbase (QBS)

ShitToMine - Qbase (QBS)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Qbase (QBS) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Qbase (QBS)

ShitToMine - Qbase (QBS)

you are missing a lot of pools, please see discord link for more pools
https://discord.gg/RSQUvQV
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Seeing the top 1 with his 63.04% (148998 QBS) coins for today, the desire to mine is lost!

that's the development fund.

So it's normal for you to see 63% held for development? That's a complete joke mate, they are going to dump all of them when opportunity arises. These masternode coins (most of them) offer nothing but some unicorn high ROI. In 2017 everything was pumping, 2018 is different, you should avoid the coins like this.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Seeing the top 1 with his 63.04% (148998 QBS) coins for today, the desire to mine is lost!

So it's normal for you to see 63% held for development? That's a complete joke mate, they are going to dump all of them when opportunity arises. These masternode coins (most of them) offer nothing but some unicorn high ROI. In 2017 everything was pumping, 2018 is different, you should avoid the coins like this.

The coin is 3 days old.. so 63% of total supply isn't really a huge amount now, is it?

if you aren't interested, move on and stop being a fanny who can't ascertain current supply against total supply.

Grin

it's always the hypocrites who whinge..
  Pre-sale is now in progress!              ✩ RAINCHECK Ⓡ      //    Up to  3 0 %  B o n u s    //    Get  W h i t e l i s t e d !
✩ | ✩     A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator based on the Stellar Blockchain     ✩ | ✩
─────     Whitepaper      Telegram      Twitter      Facebook      Youtube      Instagram      LinkedIn     ─────

your sig 'mate'

and...
63% ??

you can't even read, nevermind count..
current dev fund is 38% of the overall current supply

such a fanny.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

In P2P trading, will there be some sort of ranking of the best users? And well evaluated users will be rewarded? Will the wallet be available for mobile devices?
Qbase-Core (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

In P2P trading, will there be some sort of ranking of the best users? And well evaluated users will be rewarded? Will the wallet be available for mobile devices?

Yes there will be a ranking system in place where users are given merits based on their completed trade reviews. Also users will be able to earn merits for assisting another community member or uploading a tutorial is our educational area. All merits can be redeemed as QBS once accumulated to a certain level or used to receive lower trading fees on the platform.

We haven't created a mobile wallet yet, but it will be in the works once the beta platform is launched.

If you want to know more, please join us on discord and send me a DM @Newmen#6433 Smiley

https://discord.gg/nkbtTbP
Qbase-Core (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Our premine is exactly 0.5%. The reason that you see a high percentage for premine in the explorer is that it's based on the circulating supply of the coin at the time. Every 2 minutes blocks produce 50 QBS, and that percentage is decreasing.

I suggest you have a think on it and check back on the explorer. We are now at 34.66% of circulating supply. This number continues to decrease as the coins in circulation increase. Its not hard to work out. We are after all only a few days past mainnet launch where total supply at current time of posting this is just 314400 QBS out of a max supply of 40 million.

As far as dumping our supposed "63.04%" when the opportunity arises, we have no intention of doing that. Unlike most projects these days we plan to achieve something worthwhile and see our investors of masternodes, and miners, be rewarded for their support of us at this early stage.

If you come to your senses and want to know more about Qbase or QbaseZ platform, feel free to contact me on discord @Newmen#6433
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Our premine is exactly 0.5%. The reason that you see a high percentage for premine in the explorer is that it's based on the circulating supply of the coin at the time. Every 2 minutes blocks produce 50 QBS, and that percentage is decreasing.

I suggest you have a think on it and check back on the explorer. We are now at 34.66% of circulating supply. This number continues to decrease as the coins in circulation increase. Its not hard to work out. We are after all only a few days past mainnet launch where total supply at current time of posting this is just 314400 QBS out of a max supply of 40 million.

As far as dumping our supposed "63.04%" when the opportunity arises, we have no intention of doing that. Unlike most projects these days we plan to achieve something worthwhile and see our investors of masternodes, and miners, be rewarded for their support of us at this early stage.

If you come to your senses and want to know more about Qbase or QbaseZ platform, feel free to contact me on discord @Newmen#6433

if he comes to his senses.... and learns basic mathematics  Shocked
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

there is a bounty going on in discord...!

https://discord.gg/CzTEwEq

mine on small pools for a dev fund prize!

check it out
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

see announcement in discord https://discord.gg/MwcYFh6

1. We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing our beta version of the QbaseZ platform on the 18th October 2108. This will be the first release of the platform and will feature the P2P Automated Exchange as well as the chat rooms, tutorials and community element. Masternode hosting will also be a strong feature that will be  available in beta. We will be updating the platform regularly after launch of beta until final release. We can't wait for our community to test it!

2. After only selling a modest 4 masternodes via "offers" on  pre-sale, we have had to scale down our ambitions for exchange listing for the time being. With that said, we have researched exchanges within our budget (that have a suitable reputation) and narrowed it down to 2 exchanges. We would like to put it to the community to vote on your exchange of choice. The voting will last 4 days, during which time @Developers will review all the source code and make sure it is up to the standards required by the exchange and will not throw any issues our way in the future. (Updates when on exchange cost) Once voting has been completed, we will announce the winner and make all the arrangement to list as quick as possible. #exchange-vote(edited)
-
3. We have added a new developer to our team @osiriX  who will be focusing on the platform along side myself and @QLuke for the next few weeks. Please welcome him to the team :smiley:
@Developers have a busy few weeks ahead, so please excuse us if we are not online as much as we have been recently. We promise to try and make an appearance daily though :wink:

4. Lastly, we have decided to open the OTC channel for you to make trades with other community members. This is now open.  Please be aware that you must keep all posts to WTB/WTS/WTT otherwise we may delete your posts. We will also open the channel #price-discussion where you may chat freely about the price of the Qbase. I will be available for escrow (when my status is green) and you may contact other members of the team if you require escrow help too. They will assist if available. Please trade safely in #otc. We strongly recommend the use of  an escrow.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Is the project still ongoing? I could not find info. Really interesting idea! I would like to see it listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their reviews and rates.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

see announcement in discord https://discord.gg/MwcYFh6

1. We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing our beta version of the QbaseZ platform on the 18th October 2108. This will be the first release of the platform and will feature the P2P Automated Exchange as well as the chat rooms, tutorials and community element. Masternode hosting will also be a strong feature that will be  available in beta. We will be updating the platform regularly after launch of beta until final release. We can't wait for our community to test it!

2. After only selling a modest 4 masternodes via "offers" on  pre-sale, we have had to scale down our ambitions for exchange listing for the time being. With that said, we have researched exchanges within our budget (that have a suitable reputation) and narrowed it down to 2 exchanges. We would like to put it to the community to vote on your exchange of choice. The voting will last 4 days, during which time @Developers will review all the source code and make sure it is up to the standards required by the exchange and will not throw any issues our way in the future. (Updates when on exchange cost) Once voting has been completed, we will announce the winner and make all the arrangement to list as quick as possible. #exchange-vote(edited)
-
3. We have added a new developer to our team @osiriX  who will be focusing on the platform along side myself and @QLuke for the next few weeks. Please welcome him to the team :smiley:
@Developers have a busy few weeks ahead, so please excuse us if we are not online as much as we have been recently. We promise to try and make an appearance daily though :wink:

4. Lastly, we have decided to open the OTC channel for you to make trades with other community members. This is now open.  Please be aware that you must keep all posts to WTB/WTS/WTT otherwise we may delete your posts. We will also open the channel #price-discussion where you may chat freely about the price of the Qbase. I will be available for escrow (when my status is green) and you may contact other members of the team if you require escrow help too. They will assist if available. Please trade safely in #otc. We strongly recommend the use of  an escrow.
Eketubol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Is this a scam? Both Discord and website is down.
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

RIP  Embarrassed
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

-= ASSHOLE @Newmen   =-
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 08:21:08 PM by rgsnedds

Hi everyone.

I have just found out that the developers have abandoned this project.
However...

The premine has been sent out from the original developers wallets to myself and gribbly.

please join us in a new discord server to discuss the best way forwards...

https://discord.gg/wSJtWFy

I should iterate here.. i have only just found out about this, having been at work all day, i'm a bit bemused as to why the developers would abandon it and share the premine out (!?)

so.. all is not lost, Gribbly took a copy of the source code, so let's talk...

https://discord.gg/wSJtWFy
nocpu

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

This is the problem with crypto.  One scam after another.  I feel bad for the poor suckers who bought the MNs...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: