Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 11:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again BTC going down?  (Read 2286 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

I am not sure that other crypto can replace BTC, the existence of BTC has reached more than a decade. this proves that bitcoin is favored by all investors and traders. As for other altcoins that are better in technology, but not necessarily replace bitcoin as a market binder.

▄█
       ▄███
     ▄█████     ▄▄█
    ███████ ▄▄████
   ██████████████
  ██████████████▄▄▄
 ████████████████████▄
 ██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████▀▀▀
    ████████████████▀▀
     ▀███████████▀
       ▀▀████▀▀

UniFox

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄   ▀▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄▄██████  ██████▄▄  ▀██▄
██▀  ▄█████████  █████████▄  ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀  ████████████  ████████████  ▀██
▄██  █████████████  █████████████  ██▄
██  ▄█████████████  █████████████▄  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▀█████████████  █████████████▀  ██
▀██  █████████████  █████████████  ██▀
██▄  ████████████  ████████████  ▄██
██▄                            ▄██
██▄  ▀█████████  █████████▀  ▄██
▀██▄  ▀▀██████  ██████▀▀  ▄██▀
▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀   ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

WHITEPAPER  |  BUY FOX TOKENS →

VIEW ROADMAP ●
  TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
  YOUTUBE
BLOG
REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WUUEX79

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

MoonX is a platform of the future

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

The btc prices and other alts are goong down so it is not only btc struggling these days. Btc usually can grow again and we should not panic. Remember, in every investment their is risks in crypto it is volatile and I believe price could increase possible this year ends.

You are right, it's not just bitcoin whose value's declining, but all cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency type of bitcoin's still very phenomenal and has a very fast movement from rising to falling to the lowest level. As you know, the increase in bitcoin prices's unpredictable. Now, let the price of bitcoin go down so that new investors such as students and housewives can buy bitcoin and maybe therefore the value will grow slowly.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
reactorjuno

Activity: 266
Merit: 31

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Here is Bitcoin, with the small circle that I had to draw as a target two days ago, we are right in there. Now we must remain there to peak at $6900, then see what happens  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stepwilli

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

Yes, bitcoin is down again and again. But that doesn't mean forever because we still have enough time to wait until the year ends. Bitcoin is unpredictable, it will rise and no one can tell when. So, just hang on, wait and just hold. The big bounce is just waiting ahead.
No, the price has been increasing from 2 days we are observing that price is going up and we hope that if it maintains its increase trend then we will nearly be standing in bull market which is our time for which we are waiting from a long time.

Just invest further if you are not satisfied and you have savings which can buy more for you then do not miss this time otherwise if it is bull market onwards then you will miss this time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

andrey111

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

Yes, bitcoin is down again and again. But that doesn't mean forever because we still have enough time to wait until the year ends. Bitcoin is unpredictable, it will rise and no one can tell when. So, just hang on, wait and just hold. The big bounce is just waiting ahead.
No, the price has been increasing from 2 days we are observing that price is going up and we hope that if it maintains its increase trend then we will nearly be standing in bull market which is our time for which we are waiting from a long time.

Just invest further if you are not satisfied and you have savings which can buy more for you then do not miss this time otherwise if it is bull market onwards then you will miss this time.
I'm not sure that the price is rising. Today, the market capitalization has again fallen to 208 billion from 224 billion, which were two days ago. And the altcoins lie on the bottom. Bitcoin dominance again rose to 54%. So I do not see an infusion of new investors into the market ...

BerneirBTC

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

I am not sure that other crypto can replace BTC, the existence of BTC has reached more than a decade. this proves that bitcoin is favored by all investors and traders. As for other altcoins that are better in technology, but not necessarily replace bitcoin as a market binder.
Bitcoin price is almost constant for several months. There is no big bump and dump in the price. The whole year of 2018 is very bad for bitcoin so far. It is very annoying situation for investors. That’s the reason that they are losing confidence on bitcoin. When you do not able to make money from your investment, definitely you will be disappointed.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

make sure you can benefit from price movements and I think that is a very reasonable movement. You only need to take advantage of the existing bitcoin price movements and don't let you take the wrong step to enter
Heationd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

The btc prices and other alts are goong down so it is not only btc struggling these days. Btc usually can grow again and we should not panic. Remember, in every investment their is risks in crypto it is volatile and I believe price could increase possible this year ends.

You are right, it's not just bitcoin whose value's declining, but all cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency type of bitcoin's still very phenomenal and has a very fast movement from rising to falling to the lowest level. As you know, the increase in bitcoin prices's unpredictable. Now, let the price of bitcoin go down so that new investors such as students and housewives can buy bitcoin and maybe therefore the value will grow slowly.
Bitcoin is down and down. There is no growth for the last 8 months. When there is no change in the price from 8 months, it will drop its value in the market. The same is here with bitcoin. People do not trust bitcoin anymore. They want to convert their investment to Altcoin because Altcoin are better than bitcoin. But in the long run bitcoin will recover its position back.
Sayma83

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

I think this kind of decline is normal, and this will happen in any investment market, and I think the price of Bitcoin will start to rebound within 2 weeks, breaking through $7000.

Yeah very good your opinion.I think bitcoin does not reach $ 7000 this year. It's impossible. Because the crypto market has dropped down so much. I hope Bitcoin will take a lot of time to return to the previous format.So wait for crypto market up price.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

yes you are right the current condition of the price of bitcoin is falling because many people are panicking and because there is bad news circulating on some media on the internet that makes the price of bitcoin collapse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.