Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL YOUR ALTCOINS! BITCOIN WILL DOMINATE THE MARKET!  (Read 1080 times)
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

I think everyone is free to decide whether to sell or not their altcoins,
because altcoin also has coins that are very good to rely on,
while if they want to exchange BTC, it may take time to think about it fine or not.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

I think alternative coins will be always. BTC is good but what about privacy coins like XMR, ZEC etc? For BTC it's possible with mixer only for additive fee. What about quicj transactions? For BTC it's possible with Lightning only and today not so much nodes support it. No, I think that alts have own rights to be live
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

I think alternative coins will be always. BTC is good but what about privacy coins like XMR, ZEC etc? For BTC it's possible with mixer only for additive fee. What about quicj transactions? For BTC it's possible with Lightning only and today not so much nodes support it. No, I think that alts have own rights to be live

I think since the bitcoin dominance has been increased from the passed 1 month, he may shared it mate. I like to invest on the ICO project pre listed or good potential coins have boom view in future. So now I am not carrying about the bitcoin or top altcoins now. Just invested partial fund to the some altcoins now.

If you believe the worth of the project just invest no need to worry about the coins which is at peak but even I have more faith over the biitcoin.
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

op was right though in februari. but hey.. nothing lasts forever.... alts will shine again

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Belmyl

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

So why each year BTC dominance go lower and lower?
I think that we dont have any chance to go back 50-60%.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

As much as i keep my bitcoin for long term, so with my alternate coins too because you can't deny ethereum and other elite cryptos that are listed on top. They surely are promising cryptos that can give me a good profit in the coming years because i believe that like BTC and ETH, they will grow more too.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

you better have both because at this time when the price of bitcoin will become dominant and when bitcoin experiences a certain price increase the price of altcoin will also experience a price increase so the most important thing is you have to buy an altcoin that has a very good project and development.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!

Against all odds, when everyone proclaimed the "imminent" death of bitcoin, It has gradually emerged from a massive loss of dominance that led it from having 90% to only retain 30% marketcap few weeks ago, up to the current 54%.

It is true that the times of overwhelming dominance will hardly return before the emergence of many new altcoins with great growth potential, but the current recovery is a sign that whenever there is uncertainty in the market, bitcoin will remain as the preferred safe haven of all investors.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

The current alt boom is coming to an end and bitcoin will rule supreme once again!
I could never believe you'd be right. Although it is possible that this is a coincidence, because we all know how unpredictable the market is.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

I agree but there are also very good altcoins so that boom will not only give bitcoin rise. Even current domination rate of bitcoin is very high.
There's still a chance for good altcoins in this market, of course bitcoin can't do everything like some good altcoins did. Bitcoin will dominate the market, but we still need Altcoins. Expect more good coins in the future that can really compete with the technology of bitcoin. We should be open for more possibilities using Blockchain technology.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

LOL, you just tell us to do something that happening right now.

from what i see is you try to create FUD, selling altcoins now do nothing besides losses.

just because almost all coin price now is dirt cheap doesnt mean all are dead. i can guarantee if you selling now, you will regret for the rest of you life. 
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

You are wrong!

What are your odds on your words?

I can bet you up to 1BTC (with escrow and if you give me good odds) that we will NOT SEE Bitcoin dominance over 55% (like in old days 556+-65%+) to the end of this year.

57,9% BTC dominance..

saldy to admit..
i relaly hate BTC.. is pioneer but not usefull at all .. very expensive/slow transactions.
there are MANY MANY more useful cryptocurrencies.. but seems people is too short minded and dont realize it yet.
more on this.. 94% of BTC is held by 3 big minning groups, so it is NOT decentralized... this/these "Satoshi Nakamoto", must be inside these groups.. it was a plan to creat BTC, promote it as the new Gold.. and then mine like crazy to have as much supply as possible... now they can manipulate market at their will.. it is a pity to admit it, but they fuc**ed up the initial premise of cryptocurrency.. it is another kind of economy where these groups are the new banks/goverments.. different dog, but same necklace!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: