Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bottom is near...  (Read 4130 times)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

Crypto is like pushing a beach ball under water. The more governments and bankers have attempted to suppress the price of crypto. The further they have attempted to push the beach ball deeper under water. Once the price suppression stops. Like the beach ball rapidly rising to the surface. So too will the price of crypto explode.

That's very true! Even one of the top ico in August Vernam, which collected 1m$+ have now issues with Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission, so many financial commissions of different countries are getting stricter to ICO. Maybe that's for good, as fewer scam projects will be out and if they will decide to do one, they will be punished in full. England also wants to present some regulations on their side. I would prefer to trade the tokens which fall under some country laws, then to be on the Wild West. Also, I think all those steps could be a good point for market reversal. What do you think about such logic?
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

Yeah we are on bottom now. Last month we are in bottom again and I guess we will be in bottom next month. This market needs time more and more. We should just wait the increasing and dont be deceived, stay cool. Sell your whole altcoins and after that you have cash and go to buy Bitcoin with whole your money. Hold your bitcoins 6 months at least and you will earn a lot of money.
I really understand your opinion, because it would be nice to do exactly as you say. But first you need to wait for market stabilization and increase in coin prices from our portfolio and already then sell and buy Bitcoin.
Recently, I have greatly decreased Bitcoin's trust. a lot of negative information, because of which such an opinion is formed. It is very bad that the price of Bitcoin influences the entire crypto-currency market very much.

I think you don't have to listen with the negative information and you can search from the other website so you can find the truth about bitcoin. I think we see the bottom of the price and now the price still stable in the price now, and I think the price will be back to the higher price this month. Be patient for a while and don't give up from the cryptocurrency because you can see your profit will come to you again.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

Crypto is like pushing a beach ball under water. The more governments and bankers have attempted to suppress the price of crypto. The further they have attempted to push the beach ball deeper under water. Once the price suppression stops. Like the beach ball rapidly rising to the surface. So too will the price of crypto explode.

That's very true! Even one of the top ico in August Vernam, which collected 1m$+ have now issues with Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission, so many financial commissions of different countries are getting stricter to ICO. Maybe that's for good, as fewer scam projects will be out and if they will decide to do one, they will be punished in full. England also wants to present some regulations on their side. I would prefer to trade the tokens which fall under some country laws, then to be on the Wild West. Also, I think all those steps could be a good point for market reversal. What do you think about such logic?
That's right and banks that need this chain of technology should revolutionize their banks to become future banks and they don't deserve to press crypto. Some countries also began to accept and consider for mass adoption and the good impact of crypto, for the government or its citizens.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

Yeah we are on bottom now. Last month we are in bottom again and I guess we will be in bottom next month. This market needs time more and more. We should just wait the increasing and dont be deceived, stay cool. Sell your whole altcoins and after that you have cash and go to buy Bitcoin with whole your money. Hold your bitcoins 6 months at least and you will earn a lot of money.
I really understand your opinion, because it would be nice to do exactly as you say. But first you need to wait for market stabilization and increase in coin prices from our portfolio and already then sell and buy Bitcoin.
Recently, I have greatly decreased Bitcoin's trust. a lot of negative information, because of which such an opinion is formed. It is very bad that the price of Bitcoin influences the entire crypto-currency market very much.
When you see post like this then one should understand that the bottom is close or we are at the bottom of the market, I was watching Bloomberg yesterday and say a post on how institutional investors are getting into the space, it is people like you that are falling into their trap, they want to shake you out of your position and bring the price up
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

I expect a big move very soon (to the upside).

Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

looks like the bottom is close people....

what do you'll think?

The bottom is close! But let's hope that the bitcoin goes to the bottom to push our legs stronger and spit even higher than the first time!)
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

I think it's probably the bottom. But it is difficult to predict in reality. If people panic and sell their assets, and there is no new investment, then perhaps the price will go even lower. Let's hope for growth by the end of 2018!

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Remember the old saying: "the longer the base, the higher in space!" Meaning the longer we go sideways the more violent the move will be when we do eventually break out.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
That exactly was the bottom. Bitcoin has been moving sideways for a long time now. From here, we could expect a bullish movement in a matter of a few weeks. Charts have started showing a positive trend. But it can't be confirmed unless the trend continues in the same direction for a few weeks without going down or sideways again. The year end could bring a positive news.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

Remember the old saying: "the longer the base, the higher in space!" Meaning the longer we go sideways the more violent the move will be when we do eventually break out.

I do like this saying, though I have not heard it before!

Bollinger bands on BTC are very very tight and a big move is expected!!

Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
Price of the all major cryptocurrency going down again after slower growth since mid august in the price of the mainstream cryptocurrencies looks like this year volatility will not leave the market. But yes there are some positive news also coming about south Korean government, they will announce their final position on the ICOs by November 2018 which I feel will be positive and help market to take some peak in the price.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

No one knows exactly where the bottom is. Every time the price went down everyone said that, behold, we had reached the bottom. But since then we have lowered the level of the bottom by thousands of dollars.
I myself 1 month ago didn't believe in such price marks, but now I have changed my opinion. I'm already ready for the eth for $ 80 and bitcoin for $ 3000.
Of course, I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but I don't forget that the price can be any and I need to be prepared for it.

I don't think Eth or Bitcoin have reached the bottom yet either, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Eth goes below $100 and BTC below $4000.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who invested late last year but I'm fairly sure the price is dropping partly because those people are panic selling before it drops more.
I think now the market is self-cleaning Grin. Nervous people will leave the crypto currency, and experienced, patient and persistent traders will remain and earn money on those who sell at low prices.
This is just the way crypto believers and traders took advantage on losers. Our market trend needs to fully understand and never engage seriously cause it only give us stress and will make us can't think positive insights.
Crypto currency is what it makes sense to do for earning money. Only you need to strive to become an experienced trader. Every person who starts to trade, must realize that for trades he needs knowledge and skills. And if this person doesn't want to spend his time and energy on training, then no one is to blame for losing. In the lose, only he is guilty.
And we should be able to take lessons from every defeat because there is no knowledge for me without going through a process and I think we have to add a little patience in ourselves to get the skills.

Of course it is. Defeats should teach us and make us stronger. The main thing is that they really bring useful experience. Because if, after a defeat, a person didn't make the correct conclusion, then a whole series of defeats will wait for him further.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
The same supporters of Bitcoin Unlimited generally say that it would be nice after the hard fork on the old bitcoin network attack 51% to hold out of it all escaped, and Bitcoin Unlimited would be the only Bitcoin.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

Maybe its the best to accumulate cheap coins but everyone must be cautious because we don’t how this year will end for crypto. 100x profit for short term might be unreal but long term is not a problem, everyone is expecting a bull run this quarter, expect a massive sell-off too.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

The bottom is definitely near as we are expecting a bull run from quite sometime now, We are seeing some good coins shooting up 2x - 3x and many alts are in there last support blocks, waiting for some inflow. Accumulate when you can.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

I think that now we have an excellent opportunity to buy and this possibility may not be in the future ... I advise you to buy ETH for $ 200 and Bitcoin for 6200. I am sure that many will be able to earn good money if they listen to my opinion
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

I think that now we have an excellent opportunity to buy and this possibility may not be in the future ... I advise you to buy ETH for $ 200 and Bitcoin for 6200. I am sure that many will be able to earn good money if they listen to my opinion
the final new predictions are not listening, because these are true babblers. Nevertheless, it is already time to restore the cryptocurrency market and I feel that the flight to the moon and the green color of the market is near.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

BTC at 6000
ETH at 200
LTC at 50

what do you'll think?
Those are bad prices but not so we are discouraged. Everything has bad times. If we do not support it, when it really grows, we will surely be the hardest hit. This is a potential market and take a look at myself lucky to be able to enter this market soon.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

It would be nice if this were all true. But the cryptocurrency market defies the logic of sayings. He lives his own life and according to his own rules. Therefore, too much hope is not worth it.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

It would be nice if this were all true. But the cryptocurrency market defies the logic of sayings. He lives his own life and according to his own rules. Therefore, too much hope is not worth it.

Totally agree with you, this year showed everyone that no forecasts for Bitcoins do not work and the market is subject to manipulation and is not predictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: