Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell The News  (Read 526 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

IMO and my observation, the price start to fall when the event happened or sometimes few hours to a day before. Hence, selling 1 day before should be safe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

At what point is best to sell on the news?  The day before?  Day of the News? Or just set a target and sell when its met?

When prices continue to move up from day to day for 5, 6 or 7 consecutive days although the price increases only 10-15 percent but it's a good time to make news, because 1-5 days are sources or evidence there's an increase so that the published news, will be considered actual by the public nor the news observer.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

for me it is better to sell at a certain price, because when there is no purpose the trade goes wrong
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

it's better to set a target that you want to fulfill, the news is not necessarily the truth, a lot of fake news that you have to sell must remain at one point of your goal in selling
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

The best way to trade the news is to use exchange that allow you use various options such as
1. Stop orders
2. take profit
3 stop loss
With the above three conditions, you set a stop orders with take profit and stop loss in place, a day before the news. With this you can make some cash no matter the direction the market goes as a result of the news... or cut the loss.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

it's better to set a target that you want to fulfill, the news is not necessarily the truth, a lot of fake news that you have to sell must remain at one point of your goal in selling
There is a lot of fake news, many large projects simply manipulate news, it is necessary to be extremely careful.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Good day. I first check if the news is legit and correct before I go panic ang sell my coins. But I get ready in case there's a pump or a dump just to make sure I'm not left behind. News create an impact on the prices of the market. so we should always on the look out
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

At what point is best to sell on the news?  The day before?  Day of the News? Or just set a target and sell when its met?

The best point to sell coins it's depends how much percent target you can earn, and do not listen in the news that is not advisable herein crypto world to earn money need to decide yourself according to your own analysis and and target.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

Set the target and sell your coins if you are a investor and don't want to make money in short term.

If you are a trader you need to consider about these news too,if there is negative news about crypto you should sell at the point when the prices started to dump.
Targets are most of the time set by holders. People who set targets are not the common traders. They bu6 through a vision and sell to plant it. Target based is a good strategy but needs the person to be patient to reach to the value to be sold.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

good news is always good to sell for trading in short time, bad news is good to buy on dip,,this actually work and profit
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

sometimes if we sell it before the news, then it will only make us doubt, we will wait until the news is published, and that will make us make a decision.

but, in some condition like the pump market, we can sell before the news.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

I think selling during the pump, from my experience is usually one day or a few days before the news announcement. It would be better to sell a few hours before the scheduled event, but all the situations are different.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

I think the news is best sold on the very day the coin is pumped. And will need to wait and watch the price of the coin to sell at the peak. The most important thing in short-term trading is to follow the chart and news or signals.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

The pump on the price of a coin usually happens on the day before the news itself. Those who have insider information starts buying up during this time and once it hits the public's attention, those who bought at a low price will sell and distribute their holdings with the public who are buying on the day of the news. After a few hours, dump will follow, but it is not usually the case.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

The pump on the price of a coin usually happens on the day before the news itself. Those who have insider information starts buying up during this time and once it hits the public's attention, those who bought at a low price will sell and distribute their holdings with the public who are buying on the day of the news. After a few hours, dump will follow, but it is not usually the case.
I am interested in one question today, how relevant are all these news and are there any results from them if a person took this information into account? I think that with this you need to be a little more careful, since many people want to manipulate the market.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

I don't think there is any value in selling news. Unless you are already a well-known journalist, no one will buy your news.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

This depends on the way you understand fundamentals analysis and apply them accordingly. Investing into a coin come with the knowledge you have on how altcoins market work and selling those coins during news also come with the understanding on how icos work. Sell the news is far better to me than wait or set targets.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

I've been a constant trader over the past six years, and I've realized that the crypto market is especially sensitive to the rumors circulating on social networks, but nevertheless it is very difficult to predict which of these rumors really has the potential to move the market in a meaningful way.

Perhaps the cryptocurrency that has most easily demonstrated the great impact that the principle of "buy the rumor, sell the news" can have is Verge, and you only need to see its volatile behavior in recent months to see how big the effects of this fundamental trading principle can be in this volatile market.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

The best way is to plan your goal and follow it in advance. It will be best to sell a few hours before the scheduled event, but all the situations are different. Therefore, the time of sale should be selected individually for each news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: