Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]{ICO} Sosnovkino ICO Project Secured by a Land Asset  (Read 6021 times)
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

The project has a good team so i am sure this can also be the case for this project.They choose there sites very careful and have good expertise in this matter.I hope that they also think about nature and resources when they build.I also would like to see some more about the building areas in there video. Nice project but needs more information for investors.
Otap2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Sosnovkino invest in lands and are going to build infrastructure there, so an investor can feel a bit safe about the price of the token as it's backed by land. A token holder will also have an impact on company's decisions as there will be held voting to decide important matters. After they build what they need on the land, holders will also get money from it in regular time stamps. But how can one be sure that they won't disappear with the money somewhere in the middle of cold Russia where they are planning to build these infrastructures?
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Sosnovkino invest in lands and are going to build infrastructure there, so an investor can feel a bit safe about the price of the token as it's backed by land. A token holder will also have an impact on company's decisions as there will be held voting to decide important matters. After they build what they need on the land, holders will also get money from it in regular time stamps. But how can one be sure that they won't disappear with the money somewhere in the middle of cold Russia where they are planning to build these infrastructures?
If you think that this project should be considered for investment, then I sympathize with you  Grin I do not see the point in such projects, they are absolutely not suitable for blockchain. Everyone is waiting for revolutionary projects, not elementary...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: