Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14745 times)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

I have a feeling that the end of the year will bring some green .If not the end of year then watch out for the wall street bonusts being paid out but beware if Chinese New year though.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

I am sure that the market will start growing soon. After all, there is no eternal fall, there will definitely be growth

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

I am sure that the market will start growing soon. After all, there is no eternal fall, there will definitely be growth
And there is no eternal growth. And I firmly believe that in 2018 we will not have any growth. The market will be boring until the end of 2018 and mid-2019, Dont be so hopeful about something that can happen in 2018, with the market now as it will last for at least six months

Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

There is no hope for the new year. As the market sees most bottoms, it will not be easy to recover.But one thing I can say is that it can grow to the end of the new year.Of course, nothing is guaranteed.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

I absolutely believe that the market will turn green. Exactly! But what's important here is patience, friends. Can you be patient? Can you do that? When you do that, you're rich. I'll do it. I believe! I will achieve!

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

Well this is not new we have seen in crypto, I think it is normal and it will go back to its normal place like all cryptos do. I think ETH loss its value because of many tokens fake ICOs maybe this effected the price of ETHereum.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

I really positive that in no time now market will become green again and bullish market will come before the end of the year. Based on what I see now, I see some movement in the value of bitcoin and altcoins, its a good thing knowing that finally the value of cryptocurrency are moving.

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

I was starting to think because we where going sideways for sooo long we might break out upwards but looking at the charts right now might be a low decline and then a rush to to run out of crypto until we hit some kinda bottom.
it does not look good at all but I have absolutely no faith in tether so I'm not sure what is a safehaven right now maybe just have to bite the bullet and actually send money to the bank that would be expensive.
I really doubt we are gonna green at this point bear time!
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

Yes, I believe it will happen anyway. Tomorrow is bitcoin day, so I believe someone will pump btc devoting pump to this special date Smiley
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

I agree with most of the comments here. No one can really tell of the market will be in green status soon. there are so many expert who forecast about it before but they were wrong. What I see it that some legitimate companies is entering into cryptocurrency and some will have there product fully developed and hope they could have it in the masses soon. This I think would help make the market better but still no one can really tell.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
Of course yes I believe that the market will be green again maybe not now but I'm sure that bloody market will not be forever.  Crypto is is decades so crypto experiment all downs and ups but still many people believe in crypto until now because they know bloody market will not be forever.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

I absolutely believe that the market will turn green. Exactly! But what's important here is patience, friends. Can you be patient? Can you do that? When you do that, you're rich. I'll do it. I believe! I will achieve!
Just like there is a reduction then there is also an increase later, it just when the time is unknown. Patience is what is needed in it because we wait unnoticed. Many predictions came to guess it, even though it was good to add morale, but it was bad in the end because the results were disappointing.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

Possible ethereum lower over the 200$ price value, probably as of now difficult to predict when the cryptocurrency future in this year
Ofcourse do not lose hope even the market and all the coin is in red signals
Soon the signal will be back at normal and hoping by the next year 2019 cryptocurrency bounce again

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
I am no longer looking forward for the bullrun this year because since we are already on the month of november but still dumps are dominant, i think it would be nonsense to think of such miracle. Let's embrace the bear market and accept the fact that the market behavior won't always be infavor to us. So for now, prioritize patience out of this red and bearish market.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
I am no longer looking forward for the bullrun this year because since we are already on the month of november but still dumps are dominant, i think it would be nonsense to think of such miracle. Let's embrace the bear market and accept the fact that the market behavior won't always be infavor to us. So for now, prioritize patience out of this red and bearish market.
Same with me, it will no doubts that market won't recover this year and it is just a dream looking for bullish trend. Green market will surprisingly come soon, we will just keep positive and have a faith on crypto. It won't give help if we keep shouting and moaning for such long dips.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:27:27 AM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

the end of the year is coming, will we see the Christmas rally that's the question. The stock market is not doing that well, however, crypto market is +- stable.
Once big news will hit the market and new funds and users to the crypto, we should see a new boom market.
seikalord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

Its like the year will only end in red market days, I guess next year will not be the same with this year, bullrun might happen next year so be sure you bag more of any altcoins you believed had the potential to grow more than 5x next year when bullrun start.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

Its like the year will only end in red market days, I guess next year will not be the same with this year, bullrun might happen next year so be sure you bag more of any altcoins you believed had the potential to grow more than 5x next year when bullrun start.
Its not good if youre hoping for a miracle.
For me ,  i dont have any idea what will happen now, after the bubble is burst. I think we can only wait for the projects in crypto to deliver their product.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
apart from that all depends on asking consumers for ethereum, not to mention the problem with Google which has banned advertising related to cryptocurrency and other negative issues so that accumulation occurs and prices drop

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
Same with me, it will no doubts that market won't recover this year and it is just a dream looking for bullish trend. Green market will surprisingly come soon, we will just keep positive and have a faith on crypto. It won't give help if we keep shouting and moaning for such long dips.
This year will never become a year for crypto. The price will remain stable and there was no any sign that gives us a lot support to push the price of bitcoin and crypto. It's the matter of time until the next bearish trend will come as soon as possible due to the ETF rejection. I have prepared myself for that thing. Lips sealed

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██