Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A broken glass cannot be mended, can your child's mind be ?  (Read 135 times)
mithuvihanga (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

Please be kind enough to spare few minutes to read this

A kid always learn to look at the world through their parents' eyes. Mother and Father are the heroes of almost every little child. They think to themselves that they'd be like their parents one day.

But if a little child determines to himself that he'd never be like his mother or father, how badly would he have to loathe his parents.

Its true that everyone has difficulties in life. Hardships in life are what reminds them of their mortality. But do parents have to throw their anger and frustration at little children in order to release the tension. The bad effect it inflicts upon a child is immeasurable and unamendable, just like a broken glass can never be mended. So just think a little before you act in any way which would break a little heart, for you'll have to regret for it one day.

This is just my ideas so please let me know yours as well. . . . .
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

If you throw your anger at the children, prepare for the fact that the children will throw their anger at you in old age, and will not help
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

To think of it is horrible. Parents who are always busy with their works and don't have much time to spend with their children cause suffering to them unknowingly. I just can't imagine how painful it is to see children physically and verbally abused by their parents. 
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

Actually, there is a Japanese technique called kintsugi "Broken ceramics are carefully mended by artisans with a lacquer resin mixed with powdered gold, silver or platinum. The repairs are visible yet somehow beautiful" source:  https://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/what-is-kintsugi So you can say if someone is broken you can fix him but it always  going to be marked

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

Please be kind enough to spare few minutes to read this

A kid always learn to look at the world through their parents' eyes. Mother and Father are the heroes of almost every little child. They think to themselves that they'd be like their parents one day.

But if a little child determines to himself that he'd never be like his mother or father, how badly would he have to loathe his parents.

Its true that everyone has difficulties in life. Hardships in life are what reminds them of their mortality. But do parents have to throw their anger and frustration at little children in order to release the tension. The bad effect it inflicts upon a child is immeasurable and unamendable, just like a broken glass can never be mended. So just think a little before you act in any way which would break a little heart, for you'll have to regret for it one day.

This is just my ideas so please let me know yours as well. . . . .

im quite agree with u, i will talk to my baby everyday and she stick with me every second when im at home  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: