Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CRYPTOCURRENCY TO INVEST IN  (Read 708 times)
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

The fact that you choose to invest in strong, multiple coins is enough to assure your stay will be good. But we cant always say that times ahead will be good always. So being observant and diligent about trends is a must. We cant relax just because we cut a good deal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com

It is great that you are on the right track in your investment. You have a solid strategy to invest in cryptocurrency. I will only say you should observe your strategy as you might need to make some changes as you review.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

the analysis will be very important in the way of investment. need to understand many aspects of the existing technical basis and in order to make sufficient investments could produce. want a safe way can be just as many people do by looking at the best coins in coinmarketcap.com . but for me it is not enough because the movement of the coins is based more than what is in the website.
suman mark

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network. I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:44:32 AM

This is just my personal opinion since it’s the only thing I have tried.

My mentor told me that choosing where to invest will depend on your goal and what you want to achieve.

They say if you want to keep or conserve your money, you might want to check Bitcoin(BTC) and Litecoin(LTC).

If your goal is primarily long-term, then you can go ahead and invest with BitcoinCash(BCH) or Ethereum(ETH).

You want something accessible and less pricey? Then Litecoin(LTC) will be perfect for you.

But for me personally, I chose to invest in all. That is because it can be all of the above at the same time. You can conserve your money, it can be long term, and its easier for me to invest on multicoinbank investment platform where i get double of my investment after 10 days. With that, i invest in BTC,ETH,BCH, and LTC since i still get my returns not bothering about the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies. just visit https://www.multicoinbank.com and thank me later.

www.multicoinbank.com
If you want to invest in a good potential coins, try to do a serious research about this coins and  make a comparison why it is good for investment. In this case you can compare them and you can decide on what to buy.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

For optimal investment it is necessary to divide free money. For bitcoin, a quarter, for altcoins, a promising quarter, for ICO projects a quarter, for ethereum a quarter. Here is a formula for success in my opinion.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Unfortunately, today we do not have such an opportunity, you understand that today it is really a very, very serious problem, because today finding a normal project is a difficult situation for every investor.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I choose for my investments: btc, eth, tron, ada, verge. for both long-term and short-term investments. In addition, I choose Ethereum Classic, in my opinion it can grow again and even stronger.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

This is a difficult question, which today requires very good preparation in terms of project appraisal and project analysis, because today the market still does not provide large projects that would provide opportunities for earnings.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Ugh, here's the thing, if you are a newbie, with only 3 posts and no merit (on top of that NEGATIVE trust) then the platform you are advertising automatically loses credibility.

Your post is obviously a shill.  From an advertising perspective, how on earth did you think it would be effective?
Or I suppose you are being paid to post things like this and you don't care as long as you get your paycheck?

Basically, any company that resorts to posting fake "help" with a link to their website is a company I can not invest in.
Instead of transparency and credibility, it is manipulative and unprofessional.
Instead of giving me confidence that they can competently run a media campaign, it shows how they don't understand the basics of marketing.

Bitcointalk itself has devolved into a place that is just people spamming posts to reach bounty quotas, advertising, and newbies asking the same question over and over.
I really miss the days when there could be real discussions about market conditions, tech, and the decentralized marketplace.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

I think bitcoin is the one of the most important & more profitable for investment.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

Yeah, those coins are very good for investment, and you're right, usually, investments have time variations, for example, long-term coins that I know are NEO and Ripple because they are the best coins for hodl in the market since their project and visualization are aimed for a very clear long-term goal

Bitcoin to the moon
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

I think bitcoin is the one of the most important & more profitable for investment.
Everyone know this statement but recently market was affect heavily so peoples are not believe the Bitcoin potential. But previous holders are continue the holding and new investors are selling continues it is not develop the crypto growth. My suggestion is choose some promising coins then hold for long term surely it will make profit and our investment also safe.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

the right decision is to divide your portfolio into several parts, and something you think is the most stable is to buy for a long time. and a few coins for a quicker sale.
3-5 coins - optimal, my opinion

Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

For investing for a long time, I usually choose top coins. They are the most reliable and popular among other investors.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

I suggest choosing an altcoin that has a high ranking and has a large trading volume. avoid investing in the ICO project, even if the project has good quality. if you see that there are ICO projects that you feel are good, you should wait until their tokens enter the market, just buy them.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Before you choose Crypto to invest, you must see in detail who is working behind them, what issues arise and what they will do in the future, Market cap is also important to note

LincolnMikkel

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

What would you suggest a newbie regarding this matter tho?
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Always trust only yourself and think about what altcoins to buy in this market. Form a portfolio of 10 tokens and follow them as today the price is too small. Choosing from the first 20 cmc won't make you lose a lot of money, but as you grow, these tokens will grow much faster

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
AnDoom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

What would you suggest a newbie regarding this matter tho?
I don't think it's a good idea to invest these days. The market is really unstable and fraudulent.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: