Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could benefit the world's economic welfare?  (Read 439 times)
Priaa165

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

This is a solution to the limitations of the conventional financial system that exists today. Even though it can't be used evenly, but I believe this method will become a trend in the next 10 years because in addition to being more flexible, this method is safer for users who really understand the concept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Give me a break ! Crypto currencies are being put at the place of fiat through such statement but I dont think that anything like that will happen. Come on guys we should be well aware that how crypto currencies are not close enough to the fiat. Its nature and characteristic are too much differential than what is needed by the crypto currencies to be able to have the place of economic welfare. Do you really think that all these news that are being flashed are just typical news and without any backings to them. Believe me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

This is a solution to the limitations of the conventional financial system that exists today. Even though it can't be used evenly, but I believe this method will become a trend in the next 10 years because in addition to being more flexible, this method is safer for users who really understand the concept.
For the next few coming years, we will be seeing so amazing trend of bitcoin everywhere. You would be seeing this coin rising in stock market and the business and payment methods and much more would be endorsed with crypto currency. Especially those people who aren’t much interested in bitcoin now, they would be regretting over this decision later.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Yes, this is a two-sided problem. Although Bitcoin is also a very good place like ICO, ICO is also a disadvantage of Bitcoin because they have some scams. But I think these just take time, and the future cryptocurrency market is wonderful.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

Canada and the United States economic welfare may come through cryptocurrencies. Canada's Central Bank has published such a paper. Only the economic development of these two countries? Or cryptocurrency can bring economic welfare all over the world.

https://www.coindesk.com/central-bank-crypto-could-bring-economic-gains-bank-of-canada-paper/

What do you think about the economic world of cryptocurrencies?
Yes I believe it can start that, but the main point is in our hands that we will be a alowingit to develop in the terms of our involvement, what I mean is that people needs to be involved and to stay positive.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Crypto currency is new form of digital currency with the strong net work systems and can be operated world wide This is connected. with the modern technology. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency with the specific characteristics so bitcoin has attracted by the global investors and  bitcoin popularity has wide spread world wide. Bitcoin was useful for some country's economic crises to overcome the inflation .Bitcoin will not effect any inflation and it can operate parallel to the national currency.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

In my opinion, if some countries are completely cryptocurrency accommodated while others only have cash money transfer systems it may cause some issues in export/import practice, like what currency should be used, which exchanges and what fees should be paid for transactions, etc. Any thought?
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

Canada and the United States economic welfare may come through cryptocurrencies. Canada's Central Bank has published such a paper. Only the economic development of these two countries? Or cryptocurrency can bring economic welfare all over the world.

https://www.coindesk.com/central-bank-crypto-could-bring-economic-gains-bank-of-canada-paper/

One of the key issues here would be the cost of implementation. Most of the developing and third world countries where this welfare is most needed lack the proper infrastructure needed for the wide use of cryptos.

But if these countries do find a way to implement cryptocurrencies economically, it would surely revolutionize their overall consumption and GDP figures.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

Crypto can’t be applied to each country, each country has its own economic problems and crypto isn’t the main solution or popular for most countries in the world. If the world needs a digital currency, we have Bitcoin, if you don’t like Bitcoin you can use altcoin
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

maybe in my opinion the cryptocurrency economy will continue to grow over time. the more countries that legalize cryptocurrency in their countries, the economy will be good.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

It is off course true , the developing countries are in fact scared that someday..there will be too many investors and the cryptocurrency will loose the value and the whole economy of the country will break down
Scammers are also a scary thing that the government is trying to prevent its people from being trapped from them, it’s naive but this is the reality, the government is still turning a blind eye to this development era which supposedly welcomed well.
Crypto currency is just a speculative product, which is likely to bring benefits to the world when the market is good.
How deep have you studied about crypto? It’s true, many people use it as a tool for a quick profit, like you are.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

I am very sure that cryptocurrency can be useful for the whole world, just need a little patience. currently the world is trying to adapt to bitcoin. I am sure that in the future, bitcoin will be accepted globally and recognized by the world.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:52:37 AM

I think, more good news for cryptocurrency community. Cryptocurrency already accepted in several advance country and i think others country will follow. More country recognized cryptocurrency will make market recovery again more faster
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: