Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is Going to $50 based on what I Observed!  (Read 2269 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I think most of the scam ICOs already sold their ETH. Good projects like 0x Project are still holding. I think the lowest Ethereum price can drop is to $10 Billion market cap ($100 per ETH).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Based on what I observed in the current market, Ethereum is the crypto in the market that is down 90% in his All-time High, based on my research this happened because of the ICO under Ethereum blockchain, all of this ICO dump their Ethereum to fund their project, and some of this ICO are Scam projects, let's say 90%, so what will happen to all the Eth they received from Investors? dump! after the dump this guys exit scam, my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.

I was also very shocked by the very low decline in ethereum prices, my fear that all this time had happened, I was holding many Ethereum-based altcoins and the price was now falling along with the drop in ethereum prices. I don't want your predictions to be true if ethereum becomes $ 50 or even lower then the altcoins that I have will become worthless shitcoin.

Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Although I can't predict the price of Ethereum, I think it may fall to $100, because the panic effect in the market is not over yet, and many investors are still selling coins!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Piskeante

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

ETH is dying.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Your analysis is completely true, the ICO's are the main part which are making this happen. Most of the users are dumping their tokens and thus ETH is getting trade against it and later on people put all the ETH into the BTC. Its true that ICO founders have no choice but to dum the ETH for the USD or whatever the current they have because that is how they can use the money in the real world. There is possibility that crypto currencies will go down in the time along with the ETH due to its heavy impact on others. ETH should find a way to close its sell positions otherwise soon we will see it going down to 20-50 USD range. That would be horrible to see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

a while ago i might have said down to $100 is the most possible scenario and then possibly a smaller drop after that but based on things that i have been seeing in the market and the way bag holders are still dumping their bags in panic i would say $50 and lower is now the stronger possibility.

there is an interesting article here by the way which you can also read:
https://techcrunch.com/2018/09/02/the-collapse-of-eth-is-inevitable/amp/

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

At present.The market is bleak. In particular. The project side sold the ETH. The price of ETH has dropped by 70%. I think there will be further decline. At present. The price of ETH is $100..

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

everyone is worried about ethereum and is confused about wanting to hold it or sell it. it looks like the decline is not over and ethereum hasn't reached the lowest price yet, does eth price have to be the same as price etc?
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

give 90-95% reduction from ATH, it should hover between 100-150 for a while before making a move up. Under 50 is not possible at this moment.
weborsha

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

You made my day, you really did! Over a hundred years ago, some guy who had read about a plane, must have said: “Oh no, this thing cannot fly. You’ve made one, but it will never be accepted by people. The first plane will be the last!”. As for me, this guy’s prediction has a lot in common with the author’s.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

I don't know what's going on in this forum, but I've seen a lot of these threads poping up lately, bunch of randoms spreading FUD about ETH.

I'm ok with people saying it could go down to $100, it's actually possible unless there's a reversal in the market, but $50 (and even lower) is pure nonsense, 2-digit figures isn't happening, people undersestimate ETH, I doubt there's people behind this coin that are willing to let ETH go down to those levels. To expect such a massive crash from one of the most popular and well-accepted cryptocurrencies in the market is bullcrap.

OP, your prediction makes no sense, it is based on pure speculation about 90% ICOs being a scam (how'd you eve come up with that number? did you make a proper research or something? You didn't, right?)...You obviously have an agenda here, I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list so I don't have to read any more nonsense from you.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

I don't see it going that far but the correction is normal for ETH now and am not expecting anything less to $100 which I think is a better bottom for it to gain momentum again.
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

ICOs made ETH what is it now, they caused ETH to do well when ICOs were doing well, and now most them are a shadow of themselves. These scam projects collect coins of worth and dump worthless tokens with investors during public sale and in turn dump these ETH at the exchange and exit. Dropping to about $100 at the current rate is more feasible.
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I was very shocked to see the heavy downfall of Ethereum.

Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

I don't see it going that far but the correction is normal for ETH now and am not expecting anything less to $100 which I think is a better bottom for it to gain momentum again.

This cant be called a correction any longer in my honest opinion, the drop from it's ATH of $1200 to the $600- $700 was accepted as the correction, below that is a dump like we're currently experiencing now.
Kekyr

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

In my opinion i will be great opportunity to buy eth and then hodl it and I still believe in it.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

You are right but according to me Ethereum will not go to $50, it can go down more than more $100 and that will be a very good chance to buy Ethereum on this price.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

Oh come on, everything is down what do you expect guys? moon during bear season? Maybe we should start panicking when everything is up and Eth is left behind. Making conclusion this time are completely nonsense, ETH is one of the most useful coin in the space and I'm pretty sure it will have a good future.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Really I never thought that the ETH may fall down below $200. But it happened. This is really bad and so scary. After reaching almost $1500 level what has happened to ETH now. I don't think that the ETH will go down until it reaches the $50 level. But who knows.
awal-akhir

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

if your observation really happens, of course I will buy ETH at a price of $ 50 and hold back for a while because I'm sure the ETH will go back up to $ 1000 +
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Eth is critical and this is very worrying, a large community and lack of power so many who throw it away, panic and very detrimental conditions will have an adverse impact on the development of ico.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I think that it is too much for ETH to go down to $50 where it is very impossible to ever happen. I believe in ETH since it it the most popular and most used cryptocurrency in the market. It has many supporters compared to the other cryptos out there and I certainly believe it will recover in the coming months and currently is just a major adjustments for all of the cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

well, if "cryptocurrency silver" ethereum fall that hard, i think theres no hope for any other altcoins isn't? but yes i still not sure if is the ethereum lowest point or no
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I don't think ethereum will back to 50 dollars price, because even a lot of ICO are scam and they are using ethereum it has effect because possible the ethereum that they collected they sell and that is cause dumping price. But we are here to support ethereum what ever happen and i believe it will increase again maybe not this time but next coming few weeks.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Buterin created a coin for smart contracts, and people, unfortunately, started using it to accumulate money. Moreover, recently he said that the ETH can be used to exchange some money for others, and the ETH itself is not money and is not suitable for the purpose of accumulating funds.
I completely agree, the air is quite possibly soon to be cheaper than any other coins.
lidd0512

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

how can a coin go upwards in this fuck bear market? not only ETH go downwards, also LTC ,BTC, it seems the market will shrink to fade out of people's mind.
Saisher

Activity: 2282
Merit: 175

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

I agree with your observation and if this continues we will really see Ethereum to its all-time low since two years ago, something should be done about this, I read a project about Daico to save the ICO industry it was a brainchild of Buterin hopefully it will be implemented for the good of the Ethereum community.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

You can have your predictions at any price.

You can say that it can go as low as $20 for this year or even $0. But don't also look at the very negative side of this dip because you may not know on how many are waiting for this opportunity to buy at the very low price. Anyway you can have your own opinion and predict at any price whenever you want.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Misbaobo

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Dude, your point of view is too pessimistic. I think this is what you said about the current bear market dissatisfaction. The $50 Ethereum is unlikely to happen. The emergence of the $50 Ethereum means the overall collapse of altcoins.
I think the $100-200 Ethereum is already a very worrying price.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

To be Frank, the beat market is becoming unbearable for me personally, but with this your suggestion, if it actually happen it will be a serious crash for crypto currency generally. At the same time it will be an opportunity for people like us to acquire more and keep for longer time.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

It depends because ethereum is used in most of the ICO .If ethereum going to 50$ means that there are other coins which is more effective than ethereum.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Many predictions about Ethereum price as what I have heared from other investors possibly price could hit very low this year. Price has been so unpredictable but we do not know what will be the price of eth to be hit this year. Hoping at least a good news to happen to uplift on ethereum price.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Too much speculation here. Invest that much only that you can afford to lose. I am reading that ethereum mining also not profitable now. It will interesting to put in watchlist to see whether it will bounce back or further dive down.

I am alive
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

Everything is very possible to happen in this industry. Etherum can get to 50$ but I do not see that happening in my own opinion. 50$ is quite low judging from how etherum has recorded success
511xiaohao

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Now I have to think seriously about this issue, if Ethereum drops to $50. it was a few months ago, this is not what I want to think about at the time, because at the time I felt that this could not happen.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

I remember last time eth was down to around these levels same kind of fud was all around the internet but the wise people bought the dip and then we saw eth to all the time high value of $1400, i think we need to learn from that atleast now.

idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

Much of the fall in the price predictions has been on technical analysis which will crumble when something very fundamental happen to the market.I don't think we will fall that low for eth.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Fortunately this is simply impossible, you understand that these are just unrealistic figures, probably everyone has become so imbued with this fall that you might think that the crypto currency is already over?
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

I think ETH has reached its button and it will go up from now. Many pessimistic predictions about ETH but I choose to be optimistic about it.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

No one can say where exactly eth is going (I mean about the price), but surely it will come back stronger than before so stay tuned and take advantage of this bear market!
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

I think most of the scam ICOs already sold their ETH. Good projects like 0x Project are still holding. I think the lowest Ethereum price can drop is to $10 Billion market cap ($100 per ETH).
This is the lowest price of ETH that I can think of. If ETH falls below 100$, then I think ETH is the greatest scam coin of all time. No one will be mining ETH and it will die.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

This is the lowest price of ETH that I can think of. If ETH falls below 100$, then I think ETH is the greatest scam coin of all time. No one will be mining ETH and it will die.
do not forget that the entire crypto-currencies market is falling down and prices are falling not only on the etherium, but also on Bitcoin and other coins.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

the way and manner things are going for the ethereum blockchain is not a good one at all as the team led by Vitalik buterin has been aware of the porous system and loop holes in the ethereum blockchain and has kept mute about it and that alone is enough to devalue the price of the ethereum coinage.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

We all know most of the ICO projects are running on the platform of ETH and according to market situation now, most of the scam projects sold out their ETH. So i don't think Ethereum will be go down at $50, the last price is $150. But after $150, ethereum will definitely pump up and market will also.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Thank you for this good news than I will accumulate more of it I truly believe in the future of this coin in particular good luck with your investment in the ethereum ecosystem
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

I think your point of view is right everything that happens in Ethereum is mostly a massive dumping of holders especially ICO, since many ICO had been backing up by ETH, therefore, is a big stock of it in different ICO, to support the project in existence in the market they need fund for it.
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Oh, no. I don't suppose that it is possible. ETH is not so weak to be there and it will be better to hope that ETH will get over its current problem and will increase again.
Akpuv

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

I disagree with this post in terms of the Ethereum price. $50 is way too low. I know that there are several scam ICOs but that is not enough justification for Ethereum to continue pulling down.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

I do not agree with you. The price of the ETH dropped it yes and it still does not mean anything. We need to wait a little. Approximately 1 month and then the price of ETH will again go up.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

If the market trend will going to continue like this then it really might hit 50$ since the market is suffering from  huge crisis. Many coins has fall already and many is on the verge of decline.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

IMHO eth under 150 USD is too tasty to be the truth. If this will happen it will be a disaster for all crypto world. IMHO it is already is too strange now.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

I don't think ETH can fall down to $50 but I will very happy if it happens so I can buy more coins. Currently, I'm buying ETH gradually, 1 ETH for each time and wait it falls down lower to buy one more and one more  Grin
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

I don't think it's possible for ethereum to go that low , the crypto market has seen a lot of downs but it doesn't mean it will go so low.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

That made me laugh somehow and $50 for ethereum really looks impossible but who knows right? Imagine how it reaches $1300 on January this year and now playing at $190 to $200. If we do the math, that's almost -85% of its all time high wiped out already in the past 8 months. If this bear market go straight ahead for 2 to 3 months, reaching $50 price for ethereum is possible but I hope that you and I are wrong. Haha!
sexylady13

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

I've seen some topics today that ETH's gonna fall to $50. Awful! I don't like ETH so much but this scenario will have a negative impact on the whole market! At the price below $150, ETH may be broken!

boyshx

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Thats not true, because ETH will be supporting its downfall at the prices of 100-150 USD and it wont fall below that prices. The current effect of the crypto fall is general one and its happening because the total market cap is getting disturbed and nothin else. I mean if this has been the case where only ETH is falling then we could have said that we are in trouble and all our investment in the ETH is troubling one. But nothing like that is really happening right now and thus it makes complete sense that why ETH wont be going that much below. FYI: If it really hits that price then I would be the next whale of ETH and will be getting big pile of ETH for sure. Lol!
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

ETH will neve be there I am sure, it is not so weak and not able to be competitive more there. This alt sill be on the same position with BTC and I believe in it.
Ghebung Masam

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

indeed ethereum fell very badly and was worse than other crypto, but this was not the reason that everyone had thrown away ethereum. because not everyone who hopes for it and many people defend by continuing to hold ethereum, the community and its developers will also do the best thing so that ethereum does not collapse or falls below $100.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

I see, the short-term price increase in the crypto-currency market, which began yesterday, has now calmed down and most likely we will see a further fall. I think that ethereum will drop in price to $ 100, but not lower, I think that this is its bottom!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I think you are not being objective with your accessment of Ethereum, it is not a lie that the ICO developers are now panicking and dumping their Ethers but looking at the chart Ethereum is oversold already and expect the price to rebound unless BTC rally commence which we all know put pressure on altcoins price
ottogary

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Well, prediction is just prediction there is no guaranty that a prediction will be completely come true.
It can also became 100% false, lets just wait and see what will happened.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Fortunately this is simply impossible, you understand that these are just unrealistic figures, probably everyone has become so imbued with this fall that you might think that the crypto currency is already over?
That is what they usually think! Once the market is in a huge downtrend, people start calling the death of a certain market, and when the market starts pumping, they start calling the moon. This is a very crazily speculative market and that has affected a whole lot of things and still affecting a whole lot of things.

Who cares if the market goes down as low as $50, those who will buy will end up buying and some will still miss the train anyway. It is always like a cycle and there would always be some sort of repetition in the long run.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

50$? Well that's a worse downtrend ever to be honest mate 'cause it's looks like the end of ETH. lol.   I suggest to dont make too much predictions about ETH future , 'cause indeed ETH still had a resistance and strength to don't concede on this situation,
Kindly check the past performace of eth before making worse predictions. 
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

It might be, there is no telling where the price is going but if I have learned anything from being in such a market, it is the fact that anything is possible, the price of a coin could be doing great one day and the next day the price could be tanking and it will be in the red. So the possibility of eth going to 50 is very possible right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

I'll buy whatever I can get if eth goes below $100.
Of all the cryptocurrencies out there, only btc and eth are the most widely used in the cryptoverse.
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I do not believe ETH will cost 20 or 50, it is impossible in my point of view. It has a great team, and ICOs are made on the ERC20 tokens. It is more likely to make 500 than 20
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Well, that is a perspective to it, but certainly not the only reason. Sure, a lot of scam ICOs has terribly affected the crypto space, but in the real sense, I am sure so many scam devs have dumped on the market a long time ago during the peaks, and then here we are trying to find a bottom because of the way the market condition presently is. There would still always be time for investors to start kicking in; quality ICOs that will pop out and then we will see a new trend, so it is not like the end of the world for Ethereum.
maman09

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

dare you bet with me? I guess what you say is not based on observation and technical analysis. and if you know the market pattern from time to time, especially for the decline that occurred in ethereum last year. so I'm not sure you use various theories in the analysis
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Ethereum has been going down like crazy.if there is anything I have learnt in my little crypto journey it is my little crypto journey it is that anything is possible within this ecosystem but $50 dollar will be ridiculous for ethereum I must confess
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

It does not mean that it is actually going to happen, we have seen instances like this where people predicted that the price of a coin will fall really hard but then the price of the coin ends up going up, that says a lot, with ethereum, i think what happened is just market manipulation and once the whales are finished buying then you will see the price start going up.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

I think you are not being objective with your accessment of Ethereum, it is not a lie that the ICO developers are now panicking and dumping their Ethers but looking at the chart Ethereum is oversold already and expect the price to rebound unless BTC rally commence which we all know put pressure on altcoins price

Yes, one of the main reasons for Ethereum fall was the ICOs' panic selling. I hope, everything will be stabilized very soon, and the ETH price will start flying up again. Probably, it will happen even in December.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. And I believe that it can not fall to such a value at least because it is interesting to investors. I think we should just wait a little bit, not panic.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

I do not think that Ethereum will be able to fall so low. These figures sound even to some extent insane. I think that the maximum will fall to $ 100 and will not work even more. Then it will be possible to consider the cryptocurrency industry dead
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Basically if you compare demand and the technological use of Ethereum it is certain that Ethereum will not come to and end.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Basically if you compare demand and the technological use of Ethereum it is certain that Ethereum will not come to and end.
And base on its support from the people, I doubt that ETH will come to that point.

Okay, let's say that ethereum is going to $50, so what? I bought at high price so that really means more ethereum if it goes low. This isn't only about the profit taking but the way on how you are going to accumulate more of it while its low.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

This is your observation but I am not agreed with it and ethereum downfall is not an exception, it comes down with the market and all coins are at their lows now and whenever market starts recovering, it also starts moving in the same direction. It is still above its year low and will recover with the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

It's more like speculation than a observation.
did you know that ethereum prepared ethereum 2.0 that will make a big change.
The scam ICOs doesn't affect anything with ethereum because it's a totally different project
udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

I don't believe those scam project would be main reason ETH price dropping and up coming dips. Bitcoin is stable around 6000$.But there is huge possibility to drop bitcoin more. If so all altcoin will dip more and more. ETH will also dip. But I don't believe any prediction. Every time crypto surprise us.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

The current decline in Ethereum prices is not only caused by the ICO scam. Maybe what you say is part of the problem of decreasing Ethereum, but there are still big factors that cause Ethereum to fall. You don't need to scare the Ethereum holders. The increase and decrease in prices in cryptocurrencies is normal and the decline as it is now is not the first time.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

That's impossible. ETH is the best altcoin now, I don't think anyone want to dump their ETH. They can sell ETH easily without dump. I don't think ETH can fall to lower than $150
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Your point is unrealistic because you don't know how many good projects using erc20 blockchain ,there are many good ones out there of cos too many bad ones but I don't think that will simple make ethereum return to 50$ that's so not true

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

I dont think it will happen!
Ethereum fell big! but this is not that bad.
200 USD is the lowest price that ETH will get this month.
But thats not it! it will be on the other side!
400 USD or more before the year ends! and that is true!

piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 04:49:36 PM by piepie.asean

It is clear that the decision to sell large quantities of ETH of ERC20 projects on Ethereum has largely contributed to the downward trend of ETH.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Ethereum is really hit hard by this one-year-old bearish market. However, $50 price per Ethereum is too much. Actually, ETH is stable around $200. Expectation is still high for ETH as soon as the market shifted from bearish to bullish.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

That is possible, but let's just hope that it will not get to that point. If it gets to that price of $50 then that would be a big loss for my ethereum coin.

dicaprio

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

No, of course, ETH will never cost as much as you say, $ 50 is not the price for ETH, it could be something else, for example, NEM is probably still better not to pay attention to such predictions, because I just spent time .
Naitik

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

ETh will touch 50$, really interesting, but Eth still have to go long. If it will stay for longer than definitely it will rock any time. As all the coins are in great check.
PanGiMoon

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

That 50$ per coin,$ 20 for a coin you think is not real. Why would he fall that low? If that happens, I'll cry, not otherwise. But I believe that these are just words and in reality it will not come to this.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

I don't believe that ethereum will drop to $50, being the fact that all cryptocurrencies are dropping drastically. I dey just have the believe the sooner will get rise.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

Ethereum will get the 500 USD or more value agian before the year ends.
As i can see the movement of the token now.
It is gaining the stable or better price with BTC value and getting more USD value as well.
We should observe and wait more in a month we will see ETH will have more than 300 USD in value!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I don't believe that ethereum will drop to $50, being the fact that all cryptocurrencies are dropping drastically. I dey just have the believe the sooner will get rise.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

It is very unlikely that ETH will go down to $50. Even if scam ICOs dump their ETH in market it won't cause the price to fall that much because they don't collect large of amount of ETH in ICOs.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Your scenario is extremely unlikely, imagine that the price of ethereum will fall to $ 150, what would happen the price of bitcoin should fall to $ 5000, and this event will lead to the fact that bitcoin will actively buy and the entire market trend will change to positive.
Muhammad Muneeb

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

ethereum has nothing to do with the scam icos or the projects. ethereum has powerfull community and the team backing it so it is in for the long run i do not agree that it is a shitcoin it is just following the trend in the bear market

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

No, it's not possible. If someone is paying ETH for purchasing token or coin, I mean investing in ICO, he has to buy it definitely. So, what's the ultimate result. If someone is dumping, people are also buying for investing in ICO. It barely affects the market price.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Alohadance

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

I think you are wrong. All Scam ICOs have alreday sold theit eth. I read that all ICOs sell their crypto and work with usd because of the situation on market. So it doesn't matter scam ico or not
tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

That is the reality bad thing happening on ethereum right now. But in 50 usd? I don't think so. But if sure it does, it would be a good time to rebuy. But surely when this is gonna happen, because it is still possible, better to do some tether defense to avoid loss.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

Your observations are inaccurate, and the current price of Ethereum 200 is already the bottom price. If Ethereum falls to $50 then Bitcoin needs to go to $4,000, and the chances of this happening are very small.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Come on guys do not spread false rumours like it will go around $50 in few days or any shitty things. ETH is a very powerful altcoin and still remains as king of altcoins, it has a strong reputation in the crypto world and a lot of users and investors are believing in this coin. I agree that it remains from $200 to $210 and there is no improvement  as it has disappointed this year. But this doesn't mean it will slowly die. Think logically like how it was rocking last year, hopefully it will slowly recover and boom again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

About what you saying on Ethereum future, so what makes you think that Ethereum will be reaching that level.
Do you have any kind of proven data that Ethereum will reach that level of price, cause you can't just makes prediction based on feeling without any proven data.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
glasbren

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

Why is it someone keep making this kind of post, I think this kid of post is useless. It won't makes the condition to be better, but instead it will makes the condition even worse.
This kind of post will makes people feeling worried and end up selling their ETH due to panic.
sergej.dubynin

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

Too sad Outlook you have, the crash of Etherium, I agree completely, but I do not believe Eth will drop below $ 200. Too strong support level and people will start to buy Eth, as Etherium is still a very strong draft, just because a situation has developed, from which it will be released soon and will gain momentum.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

I can see that you have some understanding of encryption, but you don't seem to know enough about it. Encryption does happen, but the bottom of Ethereum and Bitcoin will be generated by mining! Instead of arbitrarily crashing!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ranggenga

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Up until today the market volume of Ethereum is still high, that can be a proof that Ethereum is still strong and its a sign that Ethereum will not drop to $50 or bellow, just like what you saying on your first post.
kentrolla

Activity: 1512
Merit: 562

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Are you kidding? So if ICO's dump to ETH for funding for their project will make ETH a loser is this what you have observed? And you say ETH will go to $ 50 as well. Don't think that you can say whatever in tough market situation. Well my answer would be time will give a lesson to you, wait and see that how eth will slowly recover and I believe it will come more stronger and harder this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the whole market. Now I do not see any objective reason to think that he will be able to fall so sharply in value. Especially to such a low price tag
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

At the beginning of 2017, ETH was $ 8, but nothing prevented us from conducting ICO and making money on bounty. The main thing is that after the end of ICO the market does not fall, then the earned tokens will not be cheaper.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Are you kidding? So if ICO's dump to ETH for funding for their project will make ETH a loser is this what you have observed? And you say ETH will go to $ 50 as well. Don't think that you can say whatever in tough market situation. Well my answer would be time will give a lesson to you, wait and see that how eth will slowly recover and I believe it will come more stronger and harder this time.
Only time can tell what would be the journey for this project, the market still unpredictable many speculation are keep coming both supporters and non believers are pushing the value either ups or down, we need to count previous history and learned how market will behave after some time.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

This is a shocking news. This is a huge blow to the many holders of Ethereum. It seems that Ethereum is likely to have the current situation. So investors should sell coins as soon as possible.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

This is a shocking news. This is a huge blow to the many holders of Ethereum. It seems that Ethereum is likely to have the current situation. So investors should sell coins as soon as possible.
As an Ethereum investor myself, I don't want to sell my coins. It will only disappoint me. I'll keep them for a long time, even they will become the wrappers.
olsyd

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

my prediction is we can see a $50 Ethereum this year or maybe $20, but $20 is highly unlikely to happen.
I think we will see $50 for ETH only if main ETH holders begin to sell their coins at a loss but this doesn't have sensible logic
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

Ethereum price will  below 100 dollar before end of the 2018 that what i observed about ethereum, let just keep watching it

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

This is really a crazy idea, I think Ethereum may be hovering at $100. But now holders should sell coins, and $50 is also valuable and can wait for future purchases. There are so many numb investors, maybe they just used a small amount of money to buy coins.

Hiylchis

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

All the tests that have been done recently were not so good. I am sure that further we will see one more major drop, but most likely the cost of $ 50 for one Ethereum we will not see
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I think you are right, this is because from the lack of security to avoid scam project on the platform, i think community should find a way to help out the situation.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

I do not think that we will see 50 bucks per Ethereum. If it could costs 50 bucks, how much it will be per Bitcoin 1-2k? I know that we are now at the red phase, but falling by 3 times from now is not so realistic.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Yes, we may see it soon. There are serious problems now. $ 123 Another low. What to do in this situation is not clear to me. Perhaps it is worth leaving this market.
PhuongLinh92

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I do not think so low. I am waiting for eth $100 down and I will buy it with all my spare cash
frost_wind

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

It seems the topic starter was absolutely right. Now the fall of ethereum stopped at $ 120, but when this level will be broken, the price will quickly move down to $ 50. It looks like Vitalik Buterin can no longer save his project and Ethereum can roll out of top 3 cryptocurrencies list in the nearest future.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

It does not matter to what point a coin declines in prices given the volatility of cryptocurrency. It is important thing to consider that whether the project is doing what it is established for. I think many coins are not doing what they are established for. Those coins that fail to perform well will be eliminated automatically. And in case of ethereum, I think it is a good and promising coin, and its prices will increase when the market recovers.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

The deepest level would be 100 USD. I cannot imagine any price that is lower and I am sure that BTC will not drop lower than 3k USD per coin. If it happens, we will see even bigger depression and maybe the end of the market.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

I doubt that, but maybe eth can go down to $ 80, and if that happens at the end of the year in December. I will buy it in large quantities
I think in every accident the crypto market exceeds 30 percent or even up to 90 percent like what happened this year.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

Personally, I think Ethereum is such a coin that will not fall in price because of scam. Where 90% ICO scam. Aether is such a platform where it is an open database in which the public register of records of digital transactions is kept permanently. You need to know that this database does not need any centralized governing body that would support its existence and ensure security.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

In my sense Ethereum can go to $50 because for last some days Ethereum has fallen more than $100 and its going down even now then one day will come very soon when will see ethereum on $50.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

really bad times for ethereum and every coin at all. i hope it will pass as soon as possible beacuse seeing such strong coins in this condition is painful for me. i guess that bears that trading eth did this.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
RobotNIK

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

I doubt that the coin will reach $ 20 or $ 50, because all ICOs are well aware that they are built on the Ethereum platform and it depends on how the tokens will behave!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Like you , I also noticed that it will happen in the near future but we can't conclude for now that it will really happen. We all know that life in crypto industry has too much surprises, what if Ethereum will hit again 500$ ? or even more than that . Many investors for now sold their tokens with ethereum contract so that they can avoid lossing some profits. All we can do for now, is to have patience to the good times to come.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Merit: 26

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I doubt that the coin will reach $ 20 or $ 50, because all ICOs are well aware that they are built on the Ethereum platform and it depends on how the tokens will behave!
Well if you were told BTC will dropped from almost $20k to $3800 i guess you might probably fight the person too. Just like the you, Nobody expected this sudden drop in price, ETH hit $100 and down to $98 so going to $50 won't be a difficult situation but i still think $100 is the resistance for now till any further dip which is inevitable.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

$ 50 is unlikely to drop the coin so low, but 90 is a very real goal if Bitcoin drops to 2800-3000

waawd_1

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

It can be possible if bitcoin's price drops to $1000, with situation like we see right now at the market, everything possible. So we all just should sit and watch.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Rockkey

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

I think that such a dramatic development of events in which we can see the price on the Ethereum about $ 50 will not happen anymore, I think that the moment when the market touched the $ 100 mark was the lowest and now it will not be lower.
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

This is only the worst situation that is happening in ethereum, In the few months the ethereum price will rise and rise again as it did before. Let's both look forward to how it's gonna be.
maculeth

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

based on what I observe, Etherher will actually rise again to $ 500, and will be $ 1000 in the next year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

I think that if there is one drop that can go for $ 50 but I believe that only 2 % ! I think that people it is time buy back Ethereum after all he cost 100 $ in my opinion this delightful the price! Ethereum will be able to update the historical maximum again in the near future !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Ravenangel

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I don't think the ETH price is so related to ICOs, more than it is related to bitcoin, overall the market has been quite low for all coins and I wouldn't be surprised if ETH reaches that price, but as they are all speculations, all we can do is wait and see what happens.

Bitcoin to the moon
bhadz

Activity: 2380
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

based on what I observe, Etherher will actually rise again to $ 500, and will be $ 1000 in the next year.
I like observations that are telling some encouragement and now, I can breathe lightly because we're going away from $100. And I'm also prepared if the price will start to get near to $50. I'm getting ready some of my life savings so I can get more ETH by that time. $100 - $120 is now the base price and I hope that it will move higher by that expectation of yours.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

I think Ethereum could go to that point where it reaches 50$ for a coin and yes Ethereum holders are now already dumping their own holds with the fear of losing more. Since ICO Companies most likely have loads of Ethereum they would also save what they still have and cut from further loss.
VasyaPupkin

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

I don't even want to think that we can actually see the price of Ethereum. This can give a very negative attitude to the coin itself, although we understand that Ethereum only follows bitcoin, like all other altcoins.

Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

maybe if that happens there will be many who make purchases or vice versa. but I think ethereum still has the power to compete in the market. very disappointing if ethereum has to dump but if that happens I will be faithful to hold.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I agree with your observation Ethereum is being beaten by it's own games or doing, people are using it's smart contract and platform and dump their eth until we see scam ICO wipe out we will see eth below $200 or even lower, ICO is the one hurting eth and they are the one who started it.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
durudara

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I like observations that are telling some encouragement and now, I can breathe lightly because we're going away from $100. And I'm also prepared if the price will start to get near to $50. I'm getting ready some of my life savings so I can get more ETH by that time. $100 - $120 is now the base price and I hope that it will move higher by that expectation of yours.
I think the current ETH price is right if we start buying it because in my opinion this is already the lowest price and I also believe that in the next few months ETH prices will rise again at its peak.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

I think the current ETH price is right if we start buying it because in my opinion this is already the lowest price and I also believe that in the next few months ETH prices will rise again at its peak.

I still think it is overpriced.  A technology/code that have lots of bug.  I do not hate ETH but I do not think it is right to buy ETH at this high.  Many users have lost money here especially on their bug during transaction. If you send too fast your transaction wont get through and you wasted the gas used even though the gas is sufficient for the transaction.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

The position market is in at this time looks like it can go to $50 but we see in the long run prospective ethereum is a very good coin and it can go very high in the future for better to hold it for the long term and enjoy good profits.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

ETH will start to grow when the bullish trend starts, now it is important not to panic.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

No, I don't think it is possible for Ethereum to fall down till $50, I still believe the market will make a reverse move soon and lowest point for eth will be somewhere around $100.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

A colleague who has relevant experience as a trader says it might dip as low as 60. But he is long term bullish. He says as soon as it dips to 60 or 70 he will be buying it at once....Actually 70 is not that long a way to go any more.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

50 dollars this will be the lowest point this year. I have placed orders for this price. The market went back to correction waiting for the renewal of the lows.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
xuv500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Much appreciated mate, I think your calculation will work here as the price of Eth is dropping continously. Yes like you said ICO under eth spoiled this entire market. also bitcoincash played a gigantic role by dropping the value.
iljamlnk

Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

The fall of Ethereum has puzzled many investors. After all, many thought that it was to some extent even more promising than Bitcoin. But I think the developers will be able to protect us from fraudulent ICOs and ethereum will still show a good result.
Naitik

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

Anyone can observe about the price but the real value can be predicted when it will be used by everyone when we will have the true value of all the crypto.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Thats the biggest problem ETH is facing, it is the most popular blockchain but this brought it to its knees unfortunately. You might be right when saying it could drop down to 50 $

cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

Even not scam icos converted their funds into fiat to avoid volatility,  If DAICO has been implemented before this scam ICOs will have no chance to conduct a scam project easily because its coded in smart contract and you cannot withdraw the invested ethereum without the vote of the investors every bad activities in this world has an end scammers cannot do it again with ICOs this time more safe systems are being proposed for the sake of investors.  
harley.kitty

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

If Ethereum doesn't do anything, I think the price decline will continue to happen, worsened by negative newsabout Bitcoin and a weakening market.

I don't think that will happen, Ethereum has released Ethereum 2.0 and the project is running smoothly and will be completed around the beginning of 2019.

I still believe that Ethereum is a potential coin and is still difficult to match.
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Everybody i believe has their own speculations when it comes to predicting the price of Altcoins. One of the causes of Ethereum crash os the bad tech going on right now and i do not believe it is going to get down as low as $50
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

Today market is down and it affect all crypto not only Ethereum but so many others and this will be not for now it is natural that crypto affected over all and many coins are very good when bitcoin price rise and Ethereum is more value able altcoin in the market but as we know that prices fall so Ethereum value become more less than what is was expected and i believe that in future we will see Ethereum hit $1000.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
veekky

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

No, ICOs won't sell in 90% loss, they are smarter, they can hold for longer period.
So I believe it won't end this way.
We have touched 100$ and next stop is 200$
seo-maestro

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

I want to buy much ETH for $50 so I don't believe it will happen. Nobody will sell ETH below $80-90 because it's too cheap but only the time will show the truth, DYOR.
globalking
Copper Member

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

no, I don't see so ethereum almost reached $100 what I feel is it cannot go below that it has to go up now.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

A really final very low price is not impossible at all. We are in a highly volatile market and if people keep selling ETH because of so much fear a new low is really possible. I would not see it as a bad sign, it will shake out most weak hands and speculators who are in for a short trade. ETH will become more stable if people like this are out.

Smiley Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: