Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To invest or help with marketing?  (Read 1404 times)
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

If you talk about whether to take part in a bounty or invest, then if you have opportunities for investing, then it would be best to do both, because today investing can be really profitable for a start. Since the prices on the market are quite adequate
Well,  starting only with bounty can only be recommended to people who are very much afraid of the cryptocurrency market. when they earn their first coins - they will understand that the market is very generous
I would not promise to do this, because I think the market today is far from generous, because the market today shows a terrible desire to reduce all possible investments that you previously could make. Look more deeply, I increasingly see information that they do not pay anything and people just do not understand what to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

If you talk about whether to take part in a bounty or invest, then if you have opportunities for investing, then it would be best to do both, because today investing can be really profitable for a start. Since the prices on the market are quite adequate
Well,  starting only with bounty can only be recommended to people who are very much afraid of the cryptocurrency market. when they earn their first coins - they will understand that the market is very generous
I would not promise to do this, because I think the market today is far from generous, because the market today shows a terrible desire to reduce all possible investments that you previously could make. Look more deeply, I increasingly see information that they do not pay anything and people just do not understand what to do.

If you take a decision it will definitely be good or bad so before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take long time to get the decision be profitable this is my opinion.

izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

It seems to me both options, although now I try to invest less as there are few good projects, if some campaign has strongly interested me, I try to take part in the bounty campaign.
In the current realities of the market, you need to use absolutely every opportunity to make money. because  everything that can be squeezed out of people is squeezed
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I believe that all ways of earning are good and acceptable. Properly allocate your strengths and capabilities, as well as setting priorities.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

It's always better to diversify and do both of the things. This way you would get the most return with the lowest risks. Bounty campaign take only your time and some effort but can bring you good profit if you are doing it the right way. Investing is fast and will absolutely bring you profits in the long run. So just be active and you will get rich)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
alex_kir

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

If you take a decision it will definitely be good or bad so before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take long time to get the decision be profitable this is my opinion.
It seems to me that you are saying some strange things, because I think that in any case, before making a decision, it is necessary to carry out an analysis, but each person should be responsible for his own affairs and his analysis.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

if you want to get a lot of profit, maybe you can become a participant from the bounty campaign and become a participant who invests in the ICO you are participating in, because with that strategy you can get a lot of profits.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
Currently, I will not invest in ico now as most of them lost almost 99% of there values and many people are losing seriously because of investment into icos projects.  I prefer to participate in bounties instead of investment currently.  Most of the projects I have invested in are seriously down.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

I choose both options. I like to help promote useful projects and get rewarded for it. Investing is more risky but it brings me pleasure.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

I prefer to do both because if only do one of them I am sure their project will not succeed, considering the ICO project needs funding assistance from early investors and also assistance from bounty hunters to promote their projects
CSTL_dmili23
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

城は最高です

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

I don't even get paid a bounty to promote CSTL. That should tell you how much I believe in the project. I see a lot of people promoting all kinds of projects but do they even hold any of the coin? My guess is they just advertise to get paid.

alex_kir

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

I prefer to do both because if only do one of them I am sure their project will not succeed, considering the ICO project needs funding assistance from early investors and also assistance from bounty hunters to promote their projects
This is the most optimal position because situations are always different. There are projects that do not need the help of bounty hunters, they themselves can perfectly compare with the tasks and promote the project, but there are other projects.
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

both are fun, the same will be useful so there is no need to choose one of them, if you are strong following the two you have to do.

Long-term investment will benefit you if you really understand it and know all the risks. participating in Bounty will also benefit you, the point is that we must be patient if we want to produce the best of this world. because it's not easy to get everything, and there must be many obstacles that must be overcome.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

if you want to get a lot of profit, maybe you can become a participant from the bounty campaign and become a participant who invests in the ICO you are participating in, because with that strategy you can get a lot of profits.
I think it's better to participate in Bounty alone, because it's not at all risky compared to ICO which can make you lose. but both have similarities, that is, it takes time for you to enjoy the results. but if you want to get profits quickly, trading is the best way.

temilade200

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

There so many people who would like to take part in cryptocurrency or have some coins, but do not have the money to invest. For such people, it will be good to start first with bounty, then after they might have earned some reasonable amount of coins, they can now think of investing. It is also good to start with bounty, because in the cause of that, they will learn some rudiments of investing.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

Other experience won't teach you. Unless you're in euphoria and experience all the feelings yourself, you won't understand how to behave and control the emotions. Take your own steps!

JMD07

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

I prefer to do both as I can participate in bounty and do my investment on trusted projects. I traded my bounty reward with those good quality coins in hopes that it will grow in a long term holding.
alex_kir

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

I prefer to do both as I can participate in bounty and do my investment on trusted projects. I traded my bounty reward with those good quality coins in hopes that it will grow in a long term holding.
You are objectively right, I also think that in most cases it is better to do this way, but as for investing projects, I probably would not invest as I did before, although now it is best to start investing, since prices are now operating in a very low mode I hope that all those who believe in the market will receive a lot of money for faith
stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

It seems to me both options, although now I try to invest less as there are few good projects, if some campaign has strongly interested me, I try to take part in the bounty campaign.
But if all will not invest and will only want free coins then it is waste of time to work for bounty as these projects fail which do not collect money. We have to invest in these good and legit projects and have to invite investors to invest in them and along with that we have to collect the bounty coins to get a valuable coin.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

There is nothing wrong with both. if indeed we are following an investment or assisting in promotion because both of them also give us benefits. but nowadays it must be careful in investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: