Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legalized in Uzbekistan and Iran  (Read 1922 times)
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

That's a great news. When there are more legitimate countries in trading Bitcoins in the country. This will motivate and create the basis for governments of other countries to adopt Bitcoin, like my own. Bitcoin owners in those countries will be very happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Bitcoin had a lot of negative news every day when going to 20K. But the price was still rising. Well, good news comes up every day nowadays, but the price is falling.
I guess the news aren't everything after all Smiley
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Stunning, That's an awesome news for both of the nations as they are constantly perplexed of their monetary condition which is constantly unsteady. It will assist them with investing and get some benefit through it in anyplace in the globe. This media will be more secure for them to go for.
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

This is good news. but isn't it Iran announced before they don't want crypto?
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

We need more of such government's support to promote bitcoin. Blockchain technology and bitcoin is certainly advancing, we need more of such news to promote bitcoin to the world. This will really entice many other people to come into the world of crypto.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

It is old and fake news, shame for the writer to post it without checking it.
The source of this news is these two stories "Bitcoin Hits $24,000 In Iran after Government Okayed Mining"& "Uzbekistan opens the door to Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Offers Tax Benefits"
The first news was falsified because of the difference in the dollar exchange rate in Iran "just as in Venezuela." This difference in price has led to a rise in the price of Bitcoin. You can read more here[1].
The second is the approval to set up platforms to impose more taxes.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5017699.0
It was 20k$ a couple of days ago. Now its 24k.

To be clear, bitcoin hasn't be legalized in any of those countries right? Fucking everyone likes to spread fake news.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Jaguwar6

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Great news for crypto lovers. I think very soon we will see that every countries are legalizing cryptocurrency. It is providing the world a great financial opportunity, so why not utilize it?
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.

Thanks for sharing the news GayOfThrones!

This is a good sign of progress for the crypto economy as a whole. It balances the idea of bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency to be illegal. With a number of countries acknowledging that bitcoin and altcoins can actually be regulated and could be economically beneficial too, the future of this digital economy will soon be set in stone.

And yes, as Iran expresses huge interest on cryptocurrency, we might soon see Iran as a hub of miners to take advantage of the cheap energy the country offers.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

That's a wonderful news. I wish luck for both of the countries. I am agree with you that Iran will do good with cryptocurrency as energy cost is really cheap there. I hope they will do great with mining industry.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Bitcoin Legalisation will definitely help and improve the world in positive way we can expect positive changes coming in other underdeveloping county as well
BattleHippo

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

The more country will legalize crypto, more opportunities will come to us. I hope more countries will be inspired with this legalization. We need the whole world for the betterment of the industry.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

News have emerged in Bitcoin being legitimazed in Uzbekistan.
A decree has been signed that permits the existence of cryptocurrency exchanges and other activity surrounding the industry.
At the same time Iran's government is allegedly about to recognize Cryptocurrency Mining as Industry.

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-this-week-while-uzbekistan-legitimises-bitcoin-iran-recognises-mining-as-industry-and-more/

Which are your thoughts on that? I find the Iranian news especially interesting, as energy prices are very cheap in Iran.
wow this is a great news! I just hope that some other countries will legalize bitcoin too like the countries from Southeast Asia. Bitcoin will help them and give them a lot of opportunities. I wish they can easily adopt bitcoin.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

I find this situation is very positive for cryptocommunity because governments of differents countries accept BTC as a part of their economics. I hope that more countries will do the same
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

This is good news I am personally very glad that more and more countries are legalizing cryptocurrency !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Slowly but surely,bitcoin will be accepted by many more country and become known by the whole world.I know it's a long road ahead,we just have to wait while keeping bitcoin popular among people.I hope with this market will flourish and we can make profit in the mean time.
Cybora9

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

If the source is reliable this is a great news. Now developing economies are coming into the action. We hope maybe crypto will be the reason to become develped. Iran is the next super power maybe, who knows?
Jaguwar6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

It’s really good to know that the acceptance of bitcoin is increasing. I really appreciate the approach of Uzbekistan government. Like this way one day bitcoin will be adopted by majority of the countries in the world.
GlassBullet

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

It’s really great. Finally they understand the crypto mining and made bitcoin legal. This is a good step indeed. They will enter the crypto market and I hope they can make a good position in the world’s economy.
Cybora9

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

I am very happy to hear this news. This type of countries should step forward. This is really a very good approach from Uzbekistan and I hope soon they can develop themselves in economy by entering in cryptomarket.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

such a great news to hear. even Islam fundamentalist country is flexible towards cryptocoins. This is a good move from both the countries. if they can make this sort of decisions we know that future is not bad for cryptocoins. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: