Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum block reward reduced  (Read 260 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

Ethereum fork may occur in Next month then it might decrease its reward from 3 to 2 ETH. I support this decision because it will decrease the circulation supply while the demand remains the same, so in theory, a price should increase. But the situation is very bad for ETH, only time can say what will happen, let's hope for the successful fork and a new beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

In case you haven't really noticed or did your research, this is just a proposal right now, there's still no truth to this and it's still unsure that whether it will be implemented or not. But, if it happens, it will help the ETH market to become stable again but, miners will be in a tight situation because of the block rewards getting reduced.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

"I tried Etherium out a few months ago. I though, ""Great! First I'll try building a wallet from code
examples"". Then, I found out that launching the application would cost about 50 cents when
converted from Ether and now it must be a lot more and also that each transaction would have
to be paid for. That put me off straight away and I haven't touched it since."
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

I don’t believe that this is affect the drop rates. As I know the eth block reward decrease the schedule for next month. Current ETH price is low but it will increase in future.
KissyPiggy

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

Indeed in spite of the fact that it had ups and downs circumstance Ethereum survived this distant. I accept sometime in the not so distant future it'll pick up more victory. They moved forward cleared out all past awful times.
DimBug

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

"I don’t think price will be effected. Ethereum had already many competitor in the crypto market.as an investor I don’t think they will beat ethereum.
"
PoliteHyena

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

Ethereum had as of now numerous competitor within the crypto market.as an speculator I don’t think they will beat ethereum. I don’t think cost will be affected.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

Hi, Just saw youtube video from voskcoin stating that ethereum block reward is goin to be reduced by 2.

how do you think this will affect the market and what about the network hashrate which eth has do you think it will reduce

what will be the next best  coin which can  compete with ethereum

do you think ethereum will fall down after this update

If the ethereum blockchain reward is reduce, I don't think it will affect the price. See the bitcoin price the lesser the supply the higher the price. I hope ethereum is like because that is the fact that if the supply is low, the price is high. Let's see what will happen after it.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

Hi, Just saw youtube video from voskcoin stating that ethereum block reward is goin to be reduced by 2.

how do you think this will affect the market and what about the network hashrate which eth has do you think it will reduce

what will be the next best  coin which can  compete with ethereum

do you think ethereum will fall down after this update

What i know, ETH has no max total supply in coinmarketcap, so why they want to reduce the block rewards ?
And if they reduced their reward, the price will rise instead falling down because the miners will get 2/3 of their current mining profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

If block reward is reduced, the Will theoretically raise, because there will be less coins from the miners to sell.

However, eth is dropping hard now. Let's see how it goes.....
It's really your opinion and the same thing with Bitcoin in mine is getting scarcer and miners are cut for payment.
But once again I say that the market cannot be predicted.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100