Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to buy!  (Read 33708 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

In this bear market, we should patient when we want to buying coin or token because market looks uncertain. Buying altcoin with good project right now is good because the price already drop more than 90% from highest price and it will be profitable if market recover again in near future
we have to very selective if we want to buy this kind coins.most of coins now trust their confidence and their investors sell most of their assets.this condition was not good for our mental.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:26:04 AM

Yes, of course now is a good time to buy, coin prices have not increased, you can buy now and invest your coins, in the future when market prices have risen, of course you will get the maximum benefit for what you invest at this time
everyone will say the same with you, when they see the low price they will invest. but which must be considered I think the market ability can recover in a fast time? if not the investment made must wait a long time to be able to sell it again.

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:32:01 AM

If you have more capital now is the time to buy more promising coins because most of the coins as at the low of prices, this year i think year of investment so better grab this opportunity.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:38:28 AM

The crypto market has not seen pumping prices and is still very low now. So to buy coins I think the time is very good. My advice is to buy coins that have potential in the future and have high volume. And in this investment, you have to be patient and don't panic.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:38:44 AM

I think now is the right time you can buy at a low price, because now the price of atcoin is still low. so you will also benefit by waiting for prices to rise.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:50:01 AM

for me now the market price movements have not shown a steady increase, so now you also have many opportunities to profit in the future.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:53:11 AM

you are correct bro ! is time to buy, because the market is on dip now.
i recommend to buy altcoin with low price(low gwei), it will make a lot of profits.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:01:26 AM

It's time to buy if the market isn't good you shall ride these whales.
They manipulate the market and don't stop buying if you see a good entry.
Price of altcoins are very cheap now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:12:42 AM

Being greedy in a bear market like this is good, but we still need to be extra careful. because we don't really sure how long the bear will stay.
Keep on analyzing if the market will goes up or down.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:39:16 AM

indeed a very big opportunity to see the price is very low, and can be an advantage for those
who have large capital, but all return to each other's self whether ready with the resioyang will come in the future,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:01:36 AM

We don't know when to buy it.Because maybe its price will get lower after we buy it.We don’t want to help others buy especially when it’s in a bear market.Because you can't know the future trend.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:56:09 AM

We don't know when to buy it.Because maybe its price will get lower after we buy it.We don’t want to help others buy especially when it’s in a bear market.Because you can't know the future trend.
maybe this is the right time because the price is low but in the future he doesn't know it will improve or not. we try to take advantage of this moment well, good luck coming soon. because in the future no one knows what will happen and what will happen. try to do anything for the best hope good things happen quickly.

coin123456

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:06:41 AM

I agree with you. This is time to buy coins.
Especially, I want to recommend blockchain project's coin that will be expand to in the world in the future.
I want to but MVL.

https://youtu.be/jKIP5fTnFxU
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:29:50 AM

I think that the price of btc and all other cryptocurrencies may decrease and you can wait for this moment to buy. However, now is a good time to invest.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:41:57 AM

I think that the price of btc and all other cryptocurrencies may decrease and you can wait for this moment to buy. However, now is a good time to invest.
if we could little bit patience anymore we will see bitcoin price cheaper than this moment.much expert predicted bitcoin price could reach around $2000.and when it happen this is best price to buy.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:59:11 AM

Therefore, it is necessary to buy so that part of the funds remained in case the rate will greatly sink and there will be more favorable prices for the purchase of coins, the probability of this is now high

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:10:51 AM

if we could little bit patience anymore we will see bitcoin price cheaper than this moment.much expert predicted bitcoin price could reach around $2000.and when it happen this is best price to buy.
looks like bitcoin price and altcoin price will goes down again in next few weeks before chinese new year.but if bitcoin price hit $2000, personally i will buy bitcoin to pick potential altcoin.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:31:00 AM

Yes you maybe right as there is something bad behind the reason of the market meltdown. I think there are speculators waiting for a good chance to do ways to decrease price of coins for their own personal interest. And this market meltdown is also in part due to this cause. So I want to request investors not to fear the market meltdown. But instead keep buying at this time and take opportunity.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:33:24 PM

my advice, okay that now is the right time to buy, but don't in large quantities or you are prepared to wait for a long time. so add a little to your portfolio.
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:04:12 PM

People are very scared due to the big fall in the crypto but according to the big whales and investors that it is the best time to invest in the crypto because all the altcoins are at the bottom level and they are ready to shoot any time with price of bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: