Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin (Bitcoin) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are accepted as payment facilities by l  (Read 357 times)
liennhung345323 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

On September 5, Post Oak Motors has officially announced that it will accept Bitcoin (Bitcoin) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments through the BitPay platform. This makes it the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti dealership in the US to accept electronic payments.
You can see it here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/houston-rockets-owner-billionaire-tilman-fertittas-luxury-car-dealership-now-accepts-bitcoins/
This proves that the value of bitcoin is more widely used in many US brands in many ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Austino1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

Dish network accepts bitcoin andbitcoincash.Dell,AirLituanca,Overstock,NewEgg,VirginGalactic,TigerDirect, and Expedia and some others accepts bitcoin
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

Finally a good news has arrived in the bear market. I believe once this goes mainstream the other industries will start accepting BTC and other major cryptocurrencies soon as a mode of payment. Once a few industries goes mainstream accepting cryptocurrencies it will start making a huge difference in the world of crypto community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

On September 5, Post Oak Motors has officially announced that it will accept Bitcoin (Bitcoin) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments through the BitPay platform. This makes it the first Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti dealership in the US to accept electronic payments.
You can see it here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/houston-rockets-owner-billionaire-tilman-fertittas-luxury-car-dealership-now-accepts-bitcoins/
This proves that the value of bitcoin is more widely used in many US brands in many ways.
I was not so surprised, before this BMW had done it first.
and I hope that it will also be done by all companies, not only in the automotive sector but penetrating into all fields...
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

These bitcoin and Blockchain facilities are the very innovative technology and because of the potential they are having they has helped millions of people around the world in finding their jobs and having a very good and luxury life and because of its potential, it has even attracted the keen interest of many big investors and industrialists and many countries has also legalised bitcoin technology in their nation too so there are many places around the world where the bitcoin and the Blockchain technology has been accepted widely.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

This is a good thing. Plus a lot of the companies are accepting BTC as a means of payment too. This just shows that the future is bright for the crypto market.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

This is a good news indeed, especially since the market is bearish now. If more and more companies start to accept crypto as a means of payment, then it will increase the participation of the investors and there will be an increase in the demand of crypto too.
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

That's pretty impressive. More adoption means more uptake means higher price Cheesy
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

This is a good news indeed. And a lot of credit goes to BMW who took this initiative first and has planted the seed of courage among the other giants too to partake in this movement of accepting payments in crypto.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

This is a good thing indeed. A lot of people will now be more invested in BTC and BTC Cash to get their purchases' payments made in crypto. Also a lot of the other companies are following this too.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

What you are overlooking is that using Bitcoin you can buy the dealership of Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti and all of these cars are not even in the range of affordibility for medium class people. We should do something that will focus the class with mass population or a campaign that targets people from all the classes. Right now, only Elites are getting the change of buying their luxury cars through Bitcoin.
BabyBoar

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Accepting the BTC and BCH by Oak motors made the electronic transactions easy. It's a great news for the world which might help the crypto economy to be established more efficiently in the near future. Now, Rolls Royce, Bugatti and the other reputed cars cam be brought with this electronic transaction.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

I think we'll see a lot more large dealerships etc accepting cryptocurrency instead of smaller stores. The reason being is that in a lot of cases it makes more sense to use bitcoin currently for large transactions instead of for microtransactions due to the tax benefits that some people can receive by spending their bitcoin instead of converting it to dollars etc before spending it.

Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

This is good news and a positive influence on bitcoin and giving, this shows that the company's trust in bitcoin is still strong, this news answers the negative issues related to bitcoin, I hope other companies follow this step to compete in business.
LaserPie

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

This is a great initiave from oak motors indeed. I hope that dealers all over the world will follow them and they will also accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payement method. It will increase their sell and customers will also feel more flexible.
Barrycuda7

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

This is a very great news for the crypto world. Now all their rival dealers will also follow them and they will also start cryptos as a payment method. Cryptos are reallt taking over the world and I am very happy for this.
MarbleAlligator

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

That's a wonderful news for bitcoin. I hope that all the giant companies will accept bitcoin very soon. It will expand the bitcoin market so much that the whole industry will have benefits.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

I was looking at the replies of other members here and I see a lot of people said that the news is very good and very impressive etc. Indeed the news is good considering the brand value of the dealership, but will it help the crypto economy in any way?? I mean how many people will be buying such expensive cars at the first place? Leave alone the use of bitcoin in that dealership!!

To help the crypto economy, we need brands like Walmart or Spencers to accept bitcoin payments where common people like us can use the bitcoin payment to buy some of our daily goods.

Frankly speaking, how many people have the capability to buy a Rolls Royce or Bugatti cars in the world? But almost everyone have the need to buy daily goods like food and clothing items.

That's a simple marketing gimmick which doesn't help the crypto economy to any extent! Think about it and correct me if i am wrong.

MarbleAlligator

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Wow now the these beautiful cars can be bought with bitcoin and bitcoin cash. It's really inspiring for other companies out there. I think all the companies will accept bitcoin within few years.
LaserPie

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

The cryptocurrency market is passing through a bearish trend. So i think these type of attempts will help it a lot. I hope that These car companies will officially accept crypto as a payment method.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: