Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it's a good time to buy ETH?  (Read 629 times)
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

ethereum right now is undervalued and good to buy, right for short investmen or long investment, i think next mont can hit more than $300
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

ethereum right now is undervalued and good to buy, right for short investmen or long investment, i think next mont can hit more than $300
well, at this time the price of ETH really became very cheap, this might be the lowest price. I am so sure that the ETH price will really become high in the future. well, maybe the end of the year the price can reach more than $ 500.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

I agree with the fact that now the price of it has fallen strongly and I think that at the moment the entry point is as safe as possible but I can make a mistake !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

It seems to me that a sharp collapse of Ethereum in the near future is not threatened.Therefore, it is necessary to invest before it is too late.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

ETH is a very strong platform for smart contracts and besides 2 coins by capitalization at the moment. it is now very cheap and you can buy it

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

In my opinion, all this falls just for impatient traders. If most part of people loose more than you, you would earn more anytime.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

I believe this is the best time to buy Ethereum as the market is seeing a great low and Ethereum is at its best price to earn good profit returns in a short period of time.
Ethereum currently has a market capital of $21 billion and has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018. Ethereum is not just an investment asset but also can be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. The coin is widely accepted in the financial market and adopted by big companies like Microsoft.
It is a great coin with good prospects of profit returns.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████