Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ReggieBot Trading - DEAD - Liquidated  (Read 1201 times)
HmmMAA (OP)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:00:21 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 02:10:49 AM by HmmMAA
Merited by wizzardTim (2)

Edit. As someone expressed his concerns about this test i'm adding a twitch live stream of the ReggieBot . It is a test stream , hopefully in the next days i will provide better quality . You can take a look at https://www.twitch.tv/hmmmtptk .

I'm a new user of ReggieBot ( to be exact developers provided me with a free account so i can share results with the community ) and decided to create a thread where i will post my results . Bot testing account starting with 0.037 btc (***Attention : Made another deposit and so starting balance should be consider as 0.127***). I will try to give a daily update . So far the bot is doing great .

It is a high frequency trading bot and according to developers it clears at least 1% daily . Very easy to use ( bot's AI handles everything , all you have to do is provide the API keys from your bitmex account ) .

If you want to give it a try there is a free 3-day trial . In case you want to buy it there is a 25% discount for referred members . You can use my affiliate link https://reggiebot.trade/qoralova.html .

You can also see my results on twitter https://twitter.com/Extremcrypto .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Time for daily update . Reggie is performing well even in dumps . It only goes long and still manages to average down and stay in profit . Current balance 0.0454 btc .

Don't forget to follow my twitter for updates Wink .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Why don't i buy this story?  Roll Eyes -- Oh wait, i think i know why.

it clears at least 1% daily

There would be absolutely no reason to sell/license it if this was the case. 4000% interest a year. That sounds RIDICULOUS.

I'm a new user of ReggieBot ( to be exact developers provided me with a free account so i can share results with the community )

Ironically, the account you're using has been inactive for 5 months, and all of a sudden it comes back to post about reggiebot? Atleast be honest; you're obviously heavily affiliated if not the creator of the bot. (Which is something people should keep in mind when looking at the results of the "bot".)

The only thing i could find about the bot besides your twitter;
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/11014458/reggiebot
>>I can't find anything about this online and I figured you guys would know something about it. Stop being such a little bitch and discuss the economics/viability of this with me.
Except this ANN.  Roll Eyes Why didn't he/(you) mention it..?

If you want to give it a try there is a free 3-day trial
Surely nothing could go wrong giving my keys to an unknown third party... Also -- to try what? the secret formula to go long even when bitcoin is dumping? Ehhh.

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Why don't i buy this story?  Roll Eyes -- Oh wait, i think i know why.

it clears at least 1% daily

There would be absolutely no reason to sell/license it if this was the case. 4000% interest a year. That sounds RIDICULOUS.

I'm a new user of ReggieBot ( to be exact developers provided me with a free account so i can share results with the community )

Ironically, the account you're using has been inactive for 5 months, and all of a sudden it comes back to post about reggiebot? Atleast be honest; you're obviously heavily affiliated if not the creator of the bot. (Which is something people should keep in mind when looking at the results of the "bot".)

The only thing i could find about the bot besides your twitter;
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/11014458/reggiebot
>>I can't find anything about this online and I figured you guys would know something about it. Stop being such a little bitch and discuss the economics/viability of this with me.
Except this ANN.  Roll Eyes Why didn't he/(you) mention it..?

If you want to give it a try there is a free 3-day trial
Surely nothing could go wrong giving my keys to an unknown third party... Also -- to try what? the secret formula to go long even when bitcoin is dumping? Ehhh.

Hello AdolfinWolf and thank you for posting all your concerns .

I am inactive for more than 5 months but i can assure you this is not a sold account . I am the owner since the begining and i can prove it anytime as i'm holding wallets and private keys from different coins . For example i still haven't claim my elastic ( XEL ) coins which are associated with my account . I hold my SEM where i am a validator and at any time i can send a transaction at any time as a proof . Also old members with high trust can confirm that this is my account .

About the 1% daily , first of all you forgot to mention "according to developers" . I am not a developer ( wish i was Smiley ) and i say it is their claim . I'm here just to post the results i'm getting with the bot , that's what i was asked as i proved in a discord channel about bots that i'm a person of high trust . In the near future i might start a 24/7 twitch channel for the bot trades .

About the 4chan thread . I am not sure why he din't mention this thread . Maybe because my thread started the same day ?

About the keys thing . Unfortunately all bots work with API keys , i know always there is a risk sharing keys but i can live with that ( some other might not )  . I am using bots ( poker and trading ) for many years . If you can name even one bot that trades without API keys kindly let me know .
You are saying about secret formula . When you will see the bot in action you might understand . 

I'm here just to share my experience . Life taught me that you have to pay if you want to earn . Some times you win , sometimes you lose . That's the reason i'm here , as a proof of trades . Will the bot be a winner ? Stick here and watch .
I hate scammers , you can check my history and my trust . If you want proofs i'm here anytime .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

Daily update , from now on you can also see the bot in action at twitch ( still newbie in this , currently streaming from my home pc , hopefully in the next days you can see the stream in better quality )

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Day 6 of forward testing , another profitable day for the bot . Noticed today that it started placing low buy orders , not sure if it's because of the balance increase or something else . Currenly sitting at close to 30% profit . Don't forget to watch the stream for live trades of Reggie https://www.twitch.tv/hmmmtptk .

Remember in case of using a bot or manual trading , never trade with more than you can afford to lose .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

Day 7 of my forward testing , let's how Reggie will close this week . So far it is performing great . Lower bids disappeared , as the developer told me those bids where put there as Reggie some some possibility for a dump , so it decided ( yes IT decided according to his AI ) to place some lower bids for average down . Added some music to my live stream , i hope you guys like classic music . Any follow on my twitter or twitch account is welcome . Time for the latest results .

Remember never trade with more than you can afford to lose

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Day 8 , Reggie managed to clear some more profit and currently is fighting for another winning trade . I'm curious like you to see how he will handle that situation . You can watch my live stream . No more talks , let's proceed to results .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Day 9 results . Limited time , straight to results .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Day 11 of my forward testing , missed Sunday as i had to give some time to family . So here we are again , Sunday was again a winning day . Today Reggie is fighting during a dump and averages down his buys . Let's see how this will end . I'm starting to feel more confident about that bot every day that passes by . Let's move to the results . You can always watch Reggie trading live in my twitch stream https://www.twitch.tv/hmmmtptk

*** Never trade with more than you can afford to lose ***

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Day 12 , delayed post . No profit for today , Reggie is sitting on a full position and waits to either close it if BTC goes @6400+ or average down if we get another dump .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Day 14 , Reggie made some profit after that dump and instapump . In the last two weeks he managed to clear a whopping 44.59% profit . Let's see how this journey will continue . Don't forget to watch my live stream https://www.twitch.tv/hmmmtptk where you can see Reggie doing live it's stuff . I will be away from home for a couple of days , probably i will be back Sunday . Lets preceed with the results .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

Day 18 of the Reggie forward test , i was away from my pc for the weekend and unfortunately the live stream was down few hours after i left . Stream is back up currently and hopefully today i will move to another pc to improve it's quality .
So the bot still makes everyday profit . In the last days it's shorting ( didn't know that it works with short , from the begining it was placing only long orders so i thought it's strategy contains only longs ) . Total profit until now is more than 50% . Let's move to the results Smiley :

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

44% more than 50% profit in 18 days? Damn..

If i were you i'd deposit a lot more funds with these kinds of returns. Compound interest on those earnings will be ridiculous. Can't really grasp why you wouldn't do so...?

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

44% more than 50% profit in 18 days? Damn..

If i were you i'd deposit a lot more funds with these kinds of returns. Compound interest on those earnings will be ridiculous. Can't really grasp why you wouldn't do so...?

It's just that i'm testing it and i'm not too greedy ( yet Smiley ) . Also , poker learned me the most important thing " Never play with more than you can afford to lose " . Patience is a virtue Wink .

bitcointradesg

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Hi,
Are you part of development team?
Is the twitch channel HmmmTPTK yours? Or are you promoting reggiebot's live stream? Or is Reggiebot promoting your live stream?

@anyone else, has anyone else tried this bot?
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Hi,
Is the twitch channel HmmmTPTK yours? Or are you promoting reggiebot's live stream? Or is Reggiebot promoting your live stream?

Hi there , no , i'm not a member of the development team or in any other way affilliated with Reggiebot . They open a landing page that provides discount as their website doesn't and i'm not getting any reward for subscriptions while they offered me reward for some subscriptions that was made through "my" page .
I was provided with a free license and I have started this stream as a proof of trades after AdolfinWolf expresed his considerations . I spoke about that idea with the creator of Reggiebot and he found it very good as he is confident about his bot . Currently you can say that i am the official tester and that's the reason for the twitch link in their website .
As i say always in my posts , never trade with more than you can afford to lose . People tend to blame others for their losses and bragging to others about their gains . To my eyes Reggiebot is one of the most clever strategies out there , and in case you guys want to buy bots or scripts for trading ask for proof of trades .

bitcointradesg

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Hi,

Hi there , no , i'm not a member of the development team or in any other way affilliated with Reggiebot . They open a landing page that provides discount as their website doesn't and i'm not getting any reward for subscriptions while they offered me reward for some subscriptions that was made through "my" page .
I was provided with a free license and I have started this stream as a proof of trades after AdolfinWolf expresed his considerations . I spoke about that idea with the creator of Reggiebot and he found it very good as he is confident about his bot . Currently you can say that i am the official tester and that's the reason for the twitch link in their website .
As i say always in my posts , never trade with more than you can afford to lose . People tend to blame others for their losses and bragging to others about their gains . To my eyes Reggiebot is one of the most clever strategies out there , and in case you guys want to buy bots or scripts for trading ask for proof of trades .

So the twitch channel is yours? And the developers of reggiebot have used your channel as "evidence">
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Hi,

So the twitch channel is yours? And the developers of reggiebot have used your channel as "evidence">

Yes , that's the case .

HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Day 22 of my forward testing of Reggie . I have added 0.09 btc this week so my start balance goes up to 0.127 BTC . Reggie had again some profit this week , current balance is 0.1489 BTC . I have messed things up with this deposit and i cannot track the current performance but in 3 weeks Reggie has gain more than 50% of the initial deposit . As always you can keep track of it's trades in my twitch stream . I have move the broadcast to another pc to show better quality .

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: