Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💚🔥Ok, time to stop the panic mode. Bitcoin goes to the "moon" *I hope  (Read 230 times)
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Yeah there's nothing to panic. Bitcoin's price will rise and fall. It's the rules of cryptocurrencies. You don't need to worry about it. Just wait for the right time and the price will be rocketed.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

[snip]
So this week turned out pretty "WTF AAA PANIC BTCBITCOIN DROPS AAAA WHYYY".

Today the first day it went a bit up. I look at some exchanges and u can easily sell your btc for $6.5k. So hodl and sell on the top.

Cheers guys, last post with the panic got a ton of replies. Let's show some hope for BTCbitcoin.  Cool

#hopeforbitcoin

To the "moon" is too early for now, btc was not falling too much in the first place. The one that was falling hard is altcoins.
The bull season has not appeared yet in this year, i wonder if cryptocurrency will back to the last year highest price in this year.
Lets hope many peoples come back to crypto after they left it.
If the market moon then it will be a bubble and you have said it all but I don't want us to have the hope of any bull running this year cause this year posed to be same market as the year 2016. Although, the market experience some pump in price but it won't be much serious.

isllander

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

The author of the rights. I hope now only in advance. Do not be jumping but confident steps towards world recognition. When institutional investors come all recognize this
Totoff

Activity: 142
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

And how about to think that $BTC could X2 each year till 2025 ?
With many ATH and low dip, but X2 each year ? 

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Today the first day it went a bit up. I look at some exchanges and u can easily sell your btc for $6.5k. So hodl and sell on the top.

Cheers guys, last post with the panic got a ton of replies. Let's show some hope for BTCbitcoin.  Cool

#hopeforbitcoin

This shows how the current market is moving in good . Which is the desire of many traders.Don't only see the negative side of market,you have to check the both side of the market.Panic is easily occupied the new traders.So new traders should not get panic by considering small fluctuations.Sell your bitcoin at the maximum price.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

I don't understand why people think that they can get rich overnight with crypto. I mean come on guys, you gotta be patient. Think of the long term potential of BTC and Cryptocurrencies. The technology behind has the potential to change the financial system.

Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

We get an halving in 2020 and that have always pushed the price up, and in the time up to next halving we will see many new developments and a EFT approved also. The price might fall lower than where we are now in the weeks and months to come, but over time we will see many new bull runs and new all times high.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

#hopeforbitcoin
Absolutely I agree with your mind bitcoin will going to moon,you are right now top number one decide hold because bitcoin price everything can be jump keep.it is the right time to buy and hold for the future benefits.i hope 2018 last year give our good news about crypto Market.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

#hopeforbitcoin
Before investing into bitcoin I have been told few things about the bitcoin that I have to keep in mind before investing in bitcoin and the top most and the important thing is that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and therefore its valuation keeps on flactuation with time and varies according to market demand and supply and we also know that the valuation was sky high in the last December month and then now the valuation is very low but now this is very happy to listen that valuation of bitcoin is again going to rise.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

I don't see any thing there's to panic on. 6,5k is a good price, and I'm sure it'll rise up eventually.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: