Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4188 times)
utpalk

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
I have confidence and I am holding since 2013. I will hold until 2020 no matter what happens to the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

I think people are still confident to have bitcoin even the value fall to deep but still there are some method that we can used to earn bitcoin even without investment, we should continue believing that bitcoin value will come back to the top and make all people happy again like what bitcoin did last year.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Yes ofcourse every people in trading and investing love's bitcoin soon it will rise up and they will have a confidence again to buy some bitcoins. Bitcoin will have a big news again if its start rising up again.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

The answer to do people still have the confidence in bitcoin is simple. It is a YES! Many of the believers and users of it are still confident that bitcoin will be high again. They still hope that it will lead them in something greater because maybe they once experienced it. Still have confidence in bitcoin because it is always volatile so most of us aren't scared or panic. Just relax and trust it.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

If you compare the price of bitcoin from the previous years, from zero value in 2009 to its present price of $6000, the top coin is still enjoying the confidence of many traders and investors. The rising and falling of bitcoin price is due to its volatility so expect more dips before it turn to recovery mode. Bitcoin will continue to lead the crypto market in the coming years by attracting more people to invest in the cryptocurrency.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Yeah, even bitcoin price is dropping, im still have more faith on it, i saw some of the trials faced bitcoin before and bitcoin still standing at the top. Meaning it had to be more successful in the future. The market you seeing now is just the beginning of the new cycle for bitcoin. Dont just give up and let your self to have more confidence on it because sooner or later bitcoin will pump again.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

My confidence in bitcoin is never lessen. Even though bitcoin is so much struggling lately. I truly believed that it will still recover and become better.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price?

We cant take it from them because many of those who’s so much concern about the falling prices are the investors that made investments without learning what kind of mrket they are entering.

But people like us whos being here for couple of years and know the flows of market,either growth or falling we can stand to just deny the value and focus on our daily doings.this is whats the meaning of being disturbed on bitcoin prices now
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

You're right.Now you do not need to succumb to provocations and sell your assets in bitcoin.Live as if you don't have bitcoin.Understand that at all bitcoin may not be enough in view of the lack of emission of this currency.And the price for it will certainly grow.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Well, the price of the Bitcoin these days maybe deserves several rants about us but I, as one of the workers here I choose to continuously worl for something I really want to be productive, just hold on and be someone who creates several reasons how to keep themselves, though continuously working without some improvement and return may not be good as what we are looking at in terms of the working smart things that we do.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

I think yes even if the price are still dropping. We have the confidence to invest and continue on supporting bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is in hard situation but we know that it can recover and make our life better. It will be a hard decision for others to give up bitcoin easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

We may feel disappointed about the market now but it's quite normal for me because of the manipulators, but I will remain optimistic about the future of Bitcoin as long as people still buy bitcoin. Bull market will come and bitcoin will grow on its own. Don't just stop easily because the best bitcoin prices haven't arrived yet, be patient and focus on your goals in life.
lavanetorcua

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Yes I do.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Even if the market is in the long run for falldown of price value ,but still the bitcoin is standing still with this seaon, but the people still have the confidence for bitcoin and cryptocurrency to recover and will rise up in the next days to come

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Yes, I agree with you. What I believe from my past experience is that bitcoin is still the best in business in the digital market. Against all obstacles I am very sure bitcoin will surpass this difficulty and rise again. So I'm sure bitcoin is still a profitable investment if we have the patience to see it through this difficult period.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

It is the people's confidence in bitcoin that it has a 55% market share of the total market of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin gives decent returns to its investors in past and same happens in future to those, who hold it for next 2-3 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

It is the people's confidence in bitcoin that it has a 55% market share of the total market of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin gives decent returns to its investors in past and same happens in future to those, who hold it for next 2-3 years.

If you are to ask me, I'm not sure anymore, even if we know for a fact that bitcoin always recover. For now, maybe not, maybe yes.
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Ofcourse! Many people still believe in the mechanics and technology of cryptography. The bitcoin is a pundit and a veteran to have weathered the storm this way and waxing stronger. In the not too distant future, technological improvement will increase the confidence of the market and make investors put their confidence in the business.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

Everyone will feel that in the future and only need to be more patient seeing prices will rise again in the next few years. But, some people cannot withstand this from the benefits they will get in the future.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Only beginners are now screaming about the death of bitcoin because of the fall in price. Yet most investors are a little more versed in this currency and do not panic, but simply patiently waiting for the price increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: