Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4189 times)
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

I know what can do BTC. So I am confident But the problem is People think Bitcoin can make rich us quickly. People come with this mind & we invest without changing risk factor. We listen to Youtube guru  Grin Grin for investment & market drops. This is happening for all new investor. SO this will happen year after.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigboygangmove

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

6100 to 6700 in 24 hours ain't bad, I could stand for another 24 hours like that.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

You will not succeed when you are discouraged. Investing in any market requires trust and the cryptocurrency market too. The bitcoin price drops you off patience and is thinking of quitting it. This is not dangerous at all, because those who have invested in BTC with a long-term belief will not sell, continue to keep it, and if they drop sharply, recovery will be fast. You significantly change.
MochaDeny

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

In this year bitcoin price is still volatile. But i think people still have confidence on bitcoin. They still invest on bitcoin and hope achieve good profit with this.
kcufllaevol

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

6100 to 6700 in 24 hours ain't bad, I could stand for another 24 hours like that.

Like getting paid $25 an hr for 24 hours not bad 😁
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

Well I believe for the people who have been in crypto for years their confidence for btc to recover and surpass the last ATH will remain since they know the history of btc that started with small value.

We should not be thinking any negative thoughts regarding btc because it will affect our decision to be firm and keep holding.

Every investment has risk and btc is not different thus I always keep in mind to prefer for the worse so it wont hurt me that much if things didnt turn out well.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

I am still believe in bitcoin. I am believe market will recovery again. Many people leave cryptomarket because bitcoin price more than 70% but i am believe bitcoin price will reach highest price again. Bitcoin history price always volatile but always recover again

Vice2vice

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Why not? I feel the number of those who have confidence in BTC goes up and the price is far from zero, so yes, they do.
There must be certain outflow of one-time fans, but I don' believe their number is significant.
Thunderbird88

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

I think only newbies can have some doubts, but the rest of us stick around here because we are all still confident BTC is going to be fine.  Cool
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

The newcomers who came to the world of cryptocurrency this year (after the splash of the end of last year) refuse to bitcoin and they hoped to get rich quickly. But Bitcoin has fallen and is stable now, but cheap. All these newcomers have not received the expected profit and now complain about the whole white light.
laylava.sted

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Yes, Of course many people still have confidence in bitcoin. Why I told that? because from the beginning of the year, Bitcoin has consistently risen in value. That’s surely what makes people have faith in Bitcoin. Moreover at this time bitcoin already accepted by everyone and also already accepted everywhere although there are still some countries that still have not accept bitcoin, it doesn't matter because bitcoin is already very popular and there are many people involved in bitcoin and that does not prevent people who want to join bitcoin and also does not hinder the development of bitcoin.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

I don't know about others, but I surely do have faith in the bitcoin market. It is not the first time in the bitcoin market that the price has crashed so badly, it has occurred many times. Earlier it used to affect me, but now with experience I've realized in order to survive in the long run, you need to have faith in the market. Any turbulent movements in the prices of the crypto coins leads to shaken confidence of the crypto community. But this is not how things work. Turbulent market conditions are to be dealt with calm and composed nature, so it should not be able to effect anyone.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I think people believe more in the value of bitcoin, it can be seen when bitcoin increases in value so people will believe and be very aggressive about bitcoin, but when bitcoin falls they will feel frustrated with bitcoin. If they believe in bitcoin then under any circumstances must support bitcoin.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Did something happen to Bitcoin? It seems to me that there is no reason for trouble. The security system of bitcoin was and remains the system of the highest level.
Nothing has happened, bitcoin is still by far the best cryptocurrency that we have, but people are very worried because many of them invested when we where in the middle of the bear market and now they are suffering huge losses, it is not as if I do not understand them, but the fact that they are losing money is their fault and not the fault of bitcoin, so if there is someone or something in which they should have lost confidence was their ability to predict the market and not bitcoin.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

I believe that there are many people who still believe and have confidence in Bitcoin. They knew that Bitcoin will survive regardless of what's happening to its value. It will not stay like this and it will surely survive.

cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

The market does not grow - this means that people do not have confidence. Now the market is kept at the expense of enthusiasts, with slight fluctuations up or down. As long as there is no regulation, the market will not grow.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

I think people are happy with bitcoin no matter how damaging or profit they are. it takes up so much space in my life that I have lost a bit in my life in the absence of bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

I think people are happy with bitcoin no matter how damaging or profit they are. it takes up so much space in my life that I have lost a bit in my life in the absence of bitcoin.

Wow i'm not sure if that's healthy dude. I can understand if bitcoin plays a big part in your life but to that extent? Confidence right now is for people who really understand this market. New invetors probably are quite hesitant considering what happened this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lolkick

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Пoд кoнeц гoдa Биткoин Bзлeтит oпять. 2 гoдa взлeтaл и в этoт взлeтит.

At the end of the year Bitcoin will Fly again. 2 years off and this will fly.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

ofcourse people still have faith in bitcoin and i can say bitcoin still in its early stage.
bitcoin price will go more up.
bitcoin is strong crypto.
Actually, the demand continues to increase as the day is passing by although the price is in normal range right now but still the demand is increasing and that time will come that the price of bitcoin will hit the moon again in few months.

And the number of people, who want to learn more about Bitcoin to earn on it is increasing very fast. Of course, BTC Army has been widening - people are ready to invest in the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: