Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4188 times)
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
I think yes, as I also believe in bitcoin, because when you know the process of using bitcoin or inserting money and releasing money, you will definitely addict to the use of bitcoin. because the use of bitcoin is much more than a job when making money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

in my opinion, to be successful in a business that we do, we have to have confidence in what we do and the business we do, including in bitcoin, so we must be able to remain confident that we will succeed in this business

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
I think yes, as I also believe in bitcoin, because when you know the process of using bitcoin or inserting money and releasing money, you will definitely addict to the use of bitcoin. because the use of bitcoin is much more than a job when making money.

Yes of course they do. A lot still keeping their faith on bitcoin no matter how bad the situation gets. Simply because they have confidence with what bitcoin could give to them,  which is the convenience, security and of course the opportunity to become profitable.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

The reason is that people are used to the growth in the crypto currency market, and everyone knew that sooner or later the market will go down and now everyone hopes that it will grow again.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

In the future, bitcoin can work as a currency or a means of payment, but not as a means of investment.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Not just confidence but pure of trust and believe.
BTC is the foundation of cryptocurrency, if you will not believe on BTC then you must not have any cryptocurrency.
Alternative currency are support for BTC movement. we will all rise in the future.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

When we see the market and its journey so far, we can clearly assume that bitcoin is growing always though some bear periods come sometimes. Most of the people have an idea that now bitcoin is going to dead. But it is obvious that bitcoin's overall trend is an up trend. So i think that including me majority of people do have a confidence on bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2352
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

They have confidence in bitcoin because bitcoin can still be trusted by them, and in the current situation the very low bitcoin price does not mean having to give up but this is your chance to buy bitcoin then hold it.
because they believe that someday bitcoin will rise and will bring benefits that will change their lives for the better, and hopefully bitcoin will quickly rise so that our trust brings blessings later.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Of course, I think that people are still confident about it, however I also think that other people are suffering as well, they are losing hope, they feel like BITCOIN is just a waste of time, but on the other hand we are here to influence them, do our best to change their minds, because they are just being narrowly voided from the possibility of what BTC can benefit them.
Limsam

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

For me, I always have confidence in bitcoin because I has been stayed in bitcoin world for a long time and up to now i still believe in bitcoin's future
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

i think yes , if people are not really have confidence on this , the market will dead and bitcoin will have no price right now IMO
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

I still has the believe in this technology as bitcoin will be our future currency. Although what happened for this year could make us stronger in the future and we will not afraid to hold our bitcoin as we know that this has the ability to bounce back with the support of the strong community.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

If you are fully aware and ready for what might happen in cryptocurrency then confidence will take place for sure, on the other side the good thing is this might be also a opportunity to build and start what confidence we called here in crypto.
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

my opinion, only a small percentage of people believe in bitcoin because the crypto world is still not so well known by the public in general
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Yes! as for me I still have confident that bitcoin will remain as a king of all digital money because If you wanted or we will wanted that bitcoin as a primary source of profit no one alts will surpassed it so lets give our hopes to bitcoin and bitcoin will still give us a succeed in life.

I personally still have confidence in bitcoin. I believe that everything will be alright soon. The market condition will recover from all these problems will be resolved. These latest issues are part of a very old problem that is often happening in crypto but certainly all of these are temporary.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of confidence to invest on, with out reason the price falling, because soon is going to be higher than early this year price, which has come to deal by investing now for a higher profits in future.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

for me I still have strong confidence in Bitcoin currency depart that the currency is at lower price does mean end as come to Bitcoin. whatever goes up must come down and whatever comes down must definitely go up very soon.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

Yes, of course. There are people who truly believe in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and also in blockchain. Including me. And my faith won't dissapear.
kostia21

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Yes, I think that they are confident in the crypt, and now they are just waiting for a good rise and then they will move in full)))

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Yes definitely people still have a lot of confidence and faith in Bitcoin and this is the only reason why Bitcoin is still surviving during such a downfall of its price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: