Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4189 times)
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

People is now trusting on AML BitCoin as the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Yes, people still have confidence in Bitcoin surely, because it is, in fact, the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the highest price and demand among the crypto community. I believe that BTC will keep its first position in the crypto world for several coming years.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

I still believe the price of bitcoin will rise soon, and I will still wait for the rise in bitcoin prices. As long as the price has not risen, and I have not obtained the profit that I have targeted in this investment, then during that time I will never sell the bitcoin that I have.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Yes, of course. There are people who truly believe in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and also in blockchain. Including me. And my faith won't dissapear.
For sure that people has all the confidence in bitcoin just like what is happening right now, that people are already seeing the goodness and advantage of having bitcoin, we are more confident right now compare to the last few years.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

The price of bitcoin is still the highest from other crypto, many people are still enthusiastic to have bitcoin, and until now bitcoin is still the king of crypto. That's what makes me still believe in bitcoin, and believes that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

I can say to some extent that the real initial drive in the cryptocurrency works have gone down; this is owing to the constant dips experienced in this year 2018. We have some few persons that are diehard enthusiasts and are still predominantly investing. While some like me haven't given up but just holding!
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

There is no reason that people do not have confidence in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world. Because of price falling some people spread false news about bitcoin. Bitcoin price is in the stable position and very soon it will be raising. So I think people still believe in bitcoin and the future of bitcoin trader is very bright.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Your right its not the time to give up bitcoin will recover soon and make stronger like never before. Its a a huge purpose in this world . Come on get up focus on our dreams time will come everyone will sucess think positive

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

My confidence in bitcoins is still as strong as it was the first time I embraced it. In fact I'm more bullish about bitcoin more than I have ever been
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

If we actually look at bitcoin's price growth history, you will realize that bitcoins can only die in the lips of media but not in reality.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

Yes I strongly agree with you mate, instead lets use this tough time on cryptomarket as an opportunity to invest more BTC and find new promising alts also that may boom in the years to come. Surely, cryptocurrency will bounce back sooner once its few negative flaws and issues will be lessen such as banning threat, high transaction fees, scalability issue & scam ICOs which drag down the acceptance of this technology. Potential huge profit is awaiting for those who adopt early this brilliant technological breakthrough.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:16:35 AM

The confidence in Bitcoin has dropped in this last few weeks. That is why you see a continuous fall in the prices of cryptocurrency. Let's hope people get back their confidence so that we can seeing a positive growth.
For me im still confident in bitcoin, cause of we can get profit from it. Being confident in one thing can cause a great success from it.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:28 AM

Yes im still confidence with bitcoin and im believe with tim drapper prediction that bitcoin will be $250000 in 2022 and he also predict blockchain will be common thing in 2022 cause every company will use it. I consider bitcoin investments as long term investment and its for sure will bounce back.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:50:43 AM

A lot of people still have faith on bitcoins and I too still have faith that bitcoins will one day fly to the moon and reach the furthest star. Right now, it just so happens that it requires a lot of fuel to do so that's why we have to hodl as long as we can and sell when the time's right.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

Yes, in my opinion, people still believe in Bitcoin. Because they know it will rise again as in previous years. And there are still many who will invest in the crytocurrancy market. This gives Bitcoin investors hope and believes that the future has something great for them.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:00:17 AM

Not everyone has the patience in things like this all they all ways want it flowing forgetting that most times there can be obstacles on the way when they see it they zoom of cause they cant stand it for that reason they give up on bitcoin
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

We should really be feeling good about the future of crypto! So many jobs will be created that if you keep self educating on cryptocurrencies you will be in a better position than most to grab up a high paying job if your own plans for wealth don't pan out as fast as you want them too! You will be able to say you are experienced in the cryptocurrency world and that's one thing we can all do for free! Start educating yourself on how all of this stuff works, and you're already investing in yourself! This money is here to stay. People don't downgrade down to VHS after buying a DVD player! People don't downgrade back to Standard definition CRT tube TV's after upgrading to HDTV s! Crypto is here to stay!
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

true your words now is not the time to get frustrated but to invest your money because more such an interesting price will not be worth it to get upset
DRoseJonas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Many people have lost confidence in the market because they feel insecure and anxious about their investment when Bitcoin prices fall evenly. But Bitcoin's prices are down so they will feel less uneasy and believe Bitcoin's up and down prices are pretty normal and there's nothing to worry about it.
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

I still have confidence in Bitcoin, though Bitcoin prices are down, but I think that's how Bitcoin work, and I think it's normal for Bitcoin to go up and down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: