Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4189 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

so it seems to me that entering into Crypto really requires the right time, with fluctuations, fud news and several internal factors (such as transaction problems) can have an impact on the hype to decrease interest in cryptocurrency

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

I think most people who are now still active in crypto world are still have great confidence in bitcoin due to the good benefits that may gives. Because at this time even bitcoin price falls but still have great significant value to earn more if we are in great confidence to achieve our investment made with it.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

so it seems to me that entering into Crypto really requires the right time, with fluctuations, fud news and several internal factors (such as transaction problems) can have an impact on the hype to decrease interest in cryptocurrency

It can affect the investors or the users but all in all, all of that will be the decision of the user or the investor. We all know that the price of Bitcoin is not stagnant, it always changes, and it change quick. With that, Bitcoin is volatile, it quickly change so whatever other people says, even the price dumps, there will come a tine that it will pump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ROBINSON83
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Yes, a lot of people have confidence in bitcoin because big investors investing their money in bitcoin so automatically price increasing. Now 50% of the volume of only in bitcoin. So people still confidence in bitcoin.People are starting to get nervous because of the left and right FUDs about bitcoin. I still believe that bitcoin has a future and will be important with our technology moving forward with block chain. And i'm still hoping that bitcoin will make a comeback soon.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Yes, people have still confidence in bitcoin. I think there is no reason to untrust about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. The price of bitcoin decrease for a few months and that is why some people think bitcoin is not trusted. But the price of bitcoin was increased very highly and the price decreasing is very normal. So I think people still believe in bitcoin and bitcoin has a bright future.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

I agree with you, that bitcoin is an extraordinary crypto currency. but most people are pessimistic that bitcon will rise again like last year. I hope that bitcoin will rise strongly this year
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Bitcoin was need on cryptos world without bitcoin I think the whole system would be crash so I put my trust a lot on bitcoin it will raise again. Buy now and hold it for long term as bitcoin surely will not disappointed you.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Xenrise

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Right now, many people doesn't have. Sorry for that but that's the reality we got to face. And by that, I really do hope that bitcoin should renew its glory for us to have the confidence we had.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

Yes ,I really believe the people still have confidence in bitcoin and the whole crypto currency organizations , even if now there are many odds, the cryptocurrency is facing, like this market ,price value falldown, so many scam ICOs , but still the people have in mind that will be passing out and bitcoin will back snd recover to its better price value in the market and the whole cryptocurrency.

bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

What I can say is that more and more people are looking into AML BitCoin since its the only compliant coin with AML and KYC.
Aying

Activity: 784

https://raiser.network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Yes ,I really believe the people still have confidence in bitcoin and the whole crypto currency organizations , even if now there are many odds, the cryptocurrency is facing, like this market ,price value falldown, so many scam ICOs , but still the people have in mind that will be passing out and bitcoin will back snd recover to its better price value in the market and the whole cryptocurrency.
Right now too, I don't have any doubt with bitcoin as well, I am just wishing that bitcoin will grow again just like what happened those past years, hoping that this year we will also have a good result, I am looking forward for it as well.

Watch out for this SPACE!
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

As long as crypto world is alive people will still have confidence with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto coins. It is the first digital coins appearing in the market. Bitcoin will never die as long as crypto live.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

I think more people are trusting AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

I am fully agree with your thoughts and i am also fully confident on Bitcoin and also believe that it will make me rich one day. According to me Bitcoin is the leader of all other digital currencies because the whole market is depend on the its growth and it take approx 51% share of the crypto currency market.
According to me, in this down trend market this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because we all knows that soon market will grow and who already invested or investing right now they all will be in very good profit. As i think Bitcoin is future money and will be also used as a future payment tool.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

Some people are still confident about bitcoin, they are still positive about its future and the potential that bitcoin could bring to each of us.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Yes there are people who are still confident in bitcoin most especially those who encounter same situation. The existence of bitcoin until now is a proof that it is doing great and it is successful. I think it is normal to undergo this kind of situation because there is no perfect business in this world because it is changeable.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Not all people is have confident as this moment specially in this current position of bitcoin the market dropping some losing their  faith some of this not understand well what is bitcoin
For me i am very sure bitcoin will go uprise again to give people hope in the future

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

BTC is one of the best cryptocurrencies that people really believe in. Since it was created around 2009, due to its features and the good things it has been doing people still have hope and confidence in it.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

will in my  own opinion because of bloodish situation in the market the sympathy of the investor or the people who belong into this community are divided few of the investor now are going away and find another kind of sources of investment,because of the bearish situation now that they overcome,while the other are still holding and waiting the moment of when the market would turn back again.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

Until Bitcoin crashes below $1,000, the market remain will remain long term bullish. Right now there is absolutely no reason to suspect Bitcoin is going anywhere any time soon, it has a $100b+ market cap and has barely even begun to invade many industries. Bitcoin has a higher market capitalization than several of world's most famous brands, and yet there isn't 10,000 threads about them possibly going bankrupt is there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: