Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4183 times)
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Yes i still confidence in bitcoin because bitcoin still have future and bitcoin can survive.  We can see know bitcoin still in 6800$ and can not under 5000. It prove that bitcoin have a power and bitcoin can survive.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

many, and the average person in this forum still has high confidence in bitcoin. because they all already know about the best analysis of crypto market and what will happen next after the dump, yes, the pump Cool
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

of course this is not the time to give up, even though this year the decline was very dramatic. Things like this, of course it will not continue to fall. I believe in that. I hope that by the end of the year bitcoin will increase
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

of course this is not the time to give up, even though this year the decline was very dramatic. Things like this, of course it will not continue to fall. I believe in that. I hope that by the end of the year bitcoin will increase

this year's decline was indeed verry dramatic but when you try to look up on the price history of bitcoin , you will see that this year is still a the best year because bitcoin was able to reach 6k usd in the past 9 years of its existence . we should have cheerish this moment or this year instead of complaining and whining about the fall of the market . you know guys , market fall is only normal and it always happen all the time .

Things like this, of course it will not continue to fall

how could you say so ?  bitcoin can and will continue as long as whales and manipulators do so . but one thing i can only assure , bitcoin can always recover back to its base price of 6k and or will remain this way for a longer time .
ololajulo

Activity: 2212
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Am surprised by the confidence in the coin, It might be true that there are some manipulation in the price of bitcoin on coinmarketcap and exchanges but for some months back the daily trade had ranged from $3-6 billiion with exception to the trade over the counter that is not added to the volume. The consistence price pump maybe in $200- $500 in just few hour are reaction to the high trade when manipulation is a little bit relaxed. The coin is getting to active use on daily base which has sustained the demands.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Well, bitcoin is not going lose its charm as many are still getting into it. With the days passing, the coin is getting even more strong and popular so people are still having a high confidence in it. And at this stage, one shouldn't lose his faith in the crypto as the market would begin to grow in the coming months...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

I think real believers still have faith in Bitcoin. You can't lose confidence that easily if you are a true believer. I have been watching Bitcoin more than 5 years now and I never lost confidence. I think many people still love Bitcoin and everything about it. We are still believers Smiley

Compiler

Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

La gente confía en Bitcoin por ser la primera criptomoneda. Sobretodo confía más a finales de año  Wink

Si confías en cualquier otra es porque te interesa su proyecto, quieres ayudarles y crees que puede triunfar.

aanaa90

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Yeah people still have faith in bitcoin , its just like nonending currency whose value can only increase or decrease but cannot vanish
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Yes we still have confidence in Bitcoin, no matter the long bearish season of the year, Bitcoin is a digital currency in demand globally, sure we will experience the bullish season soon, the progress is sure and unstopable, the Bitcoin community is still evolving hope it will be legalise in home country in order to add to its value.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Apparently some of them really started to loose their faith. But for me, i still believe in bitcoin and feel calm because i know that everything will be fine. Patience is the key, we all know that.
Some people began to lose faith in bitcoin when bitcoin made them really disappointed, even myself, my mood is not better than them, when I put so much money into bitcoin and that money has lost a lot in recent times. Many people also advised me that calm and patient but one day a week to a month, time has gone too long, and what I see is just a price that has fallen pathetic, up to this point, I no longer find the reason to believe in bitcoin, it has created a huge gap with my beliefs

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

right OP I agree with you this is not the time to panic and give up. this is the time for us to be hodl and keep thinking positively believing in bitcoin and not being influenced by negative news. be patient for some time to make a big profit.
currently the market is falling but that does not mean cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be lost. but I think this is the market's way to stabilize prices before prices soar again. because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile it will not continue to fall. surely one day it will rise again.

Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

of course, we still have confidence in bitcoin even though the current situation is not good. but sure it will bounces back stronger than before like what u've said. Never give up on bitcoin.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

I'm really always reassured that the price of bitcoin has always gone back and continued to rise even more. Therefore, it seems to me that panic is unnecessary now. Just keep believing in this currency.
rtm125

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

Just such price drops weed out those who believe in bitcoin, and those who are absolutely not versed in this. We regularly observe the volatility and fall in the price of bitcoin I have ceased to worry about it. Everything will be fine.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

I think the decision depends on how well a person understands the world of encryption
And how he thought before entering this world
Was he thinking about the quick profit in terms of trading only
Or he looks at it from a more comprehensive perspective.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

I'm really always reassured that the price of bitcoin has always gone back and continued to rise even more. Therefore, it seems to me that panic is unnecessary now. Just keep believing in this currency.
The BTC will certainly have a downgrade only this year. I'm worried about the altcoins market. It is a very large amount of money. I hope that this will change soon ...
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

me? a bit YES! i have a lot of confidence in bitcoin and will remain! people here in this forum have also the same mindset and confidence about bitcoin. well they wouldnt be here if they have not heheheh
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

I think the decision depends on how well a person understands the world of encryption
And how he thought before entering this world
Was he thinking about the quick profit in terms of trading only
Or he looks at it from a more comprehensive perspective.

Agree with you point, edit "encryption"
The questions we all should ask is who are the ones buying BTC even with this down trend?
Note after getting altcoins, we still find our way back to BTC whenever we want to cash out.
It's show the relevance of BTC.  It's a matter of time before the value picks up
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

Having confidence in Bitcoin is not the only thing that is needed. Bitcoin needs real and true believers of cryptocurrency. The frequent change in the market price of bitcoin is the nature of a decentralized platform and system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: