Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 11:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: marcet recover ? ? ?  (Read 1765 times)
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

what you think about market recover period? now is lowest prices to all currency, when will market green?

Bearish market we saw that many times mate we may worry about the price dumped in the marketplace now.

If you believe the worth cryptocurrencies will be increased more then you will be find the growth more. I personally believe the value will be rocket speed in the market for sure.
100% agree. And I bet 100% that the pump candle will happen unexpectedly (when all indicators will be 'telling' you to sell).
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

what you think about market recover period? now is lowest prices to all currency, when will market green?
It is difficult to say something about this.There is a possibility that we can go into a long lateral movement.But I believe weakly in this, taking into account the speed of market development.
Mazzary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

no one knows the market period will recover, it takes intelligence to predict market changes, people who can buy coins and sell at the right time are the ones who are lucky, in trading we must dare to speculate
lt_dr

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

I think the market still can't recover right now. The market has not shown any sign of going up in the next few days, maybe next few weeks or months. No one knows. The market is still in a correction phase since the first quarter of this year. It's a pity but I do not think it will not recover before 2019.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

There is no exact date, but one thing i learn is market behave opposite to what we think.

So no one can let you know exact date, we have to keep patience.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I think the market still can't recover right now. The market has not shown any sign of going up in the next few days, maybe next few weeks or months. No one knows. The market is still in a correction phase since the first quarter of this year. It's a pity but I do not think it will not recover before 2019.

Dealing with market conditions that are dominated by red, like at the moment, it seems difficult to predict when the market will return to normal, even though it was already in Q3, many people said that there will be a sweet moment like last year, but what has happened at the end of Q3 has not seen a sign yet. -the sign will rise.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

as what i see , the crypto market is still in a bad condition but that doesnt mean they cannot recover anymore .  

i expect the market will start to bloom on the last month of the year because many people will possibly buy a crypto as a form of present or gift to thier loved ones .

they may also buy a crypto so that they can use it to shop online to avoid the hassel of holiday rush .
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

I think BTC dominance is going to be more than 60%. Maybe we are going to see 62 or 63% in the short term, a couple of days. And then the alt coins market will start to recover with the price increase of BTC.
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

If you want to invest then this is a good time and you are keeping Alts coin then please be patient waiting for the green market to return.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

There is no exact date, but one thing i learn is market behave opposite to what we think.

So no one can let you know exact date, we have to keep patience.
Obviously, No one knows the exact date of pump in the market. But we can predict some possibilities because many peoples are says it will raise so they are all create the positive wibe in crypto. It is increase crypto investors but reality we don't know who are interested to buying the crypto currency. May be next month or October we can predict some good result in crypto market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I think that by the end of the year only everything will be normalized, and already in 2019 there will be a pleasant growth for all, and many will earn decent.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

buy the etherium and have patience)
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

I think that we will know the direction after the results of ETF at the end of September, before that time we will see Bitcoin in flat.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

I think that the market should recover. I can not say when, but must. Cryptocurrency is not the least in the world among the means of shopping. It will exist.

xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

hard to guess. the market situation nobody knows. the price is not determined by a person. the price is determined by the state of the market. maybe tomorrow or next month, or even next year. all crypto holders now only hope..
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

I guess the bull will not come anymore, the bear market will be permanent. I guess we will hurt every day. hope next time it will also be green market
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

I think it's just that when we enter and exit in market. It's all about speculation. And market recover is a huge term. Now a days it's very tough to predict anything. Everyday something new comes up. So think wisely before making any move.
lxgiwyl18

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

I think it's just that when we enter and exit in market. It's all about speculation. And market recover is a huge term. Now a days it's very tough to predict anything. Everyday something new comes up. So think wisely before making any move.

I dont just think wisely before making a move, I also do research. Speculation only plays a small part in market behavior. What really makes the market move is the buying and selling of coins. This is just a basic scenario on why the market experienced correction nor bullish run.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

I think market will green after new years next year, or if any news about ETF it will make the market green again

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

This morning I read the analyst that many experts think that we have already passed the bottom of the market and now the growth will begin, although I don't see strong fundamental factors for growth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: