Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: APARTMENT STOCKS FOR SALE  (Read 192 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:31:53 AM

I just want to ask if it is workable to issue a token that will serve as stocks for building an apartment. Is it feasible? We say it can take up to 6 years for ROI.

We have vacant land that I want to build apartments on.

Any thoughts?

I'm just really having a hard time getting over it that they're just sitting there not making profits.

Please discuss with me if you are interested.

I will provide more info on this thread.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

You can just do a presale.  Tokens serve very little value here, other than to raise money.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

I just want to ask if it is workable to issue a token that will serve as stocks for building an apartment. Is it feasible? We say it can take up to 6 years for ROI.

We have vacant land that I want to build apartments on.

Any thoughts?

I'm just really having a hard time getting over it that they're just sitting there not making profits.

Please discuss with me if you are interested.

I will provide more info on this thread.

Issuing a token is a complex one because you then have to start getting to design a website, write a whitepaper, face the cost of proving your legitimacy, forming a team, followed by the pressure on you by buyers of the tokens to list on exchange sites for them to trade in which at the end, you get dragged into what you never set out in the first place.

I have actually seen a business model such as this though where there are different categories of investment that can be made to the real estate project. You can decide to own a flat or co-own a flat with other investors depending on your financial capability among other factors to consider.

However, to pull off this idea, I would suggest you start from your immediate environment because getting people to trust you with money is serious work after which when you can then think of expansion which can be looking at a global market and that is where the community comes in.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

why not just rent out the apartment

before renting anything, one has to build it first  Grin

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

You can just do a presale.  Tokens serve very little value here, other than to raise money.

Thanks. I'll go with the website and issue tokens as stocks in return for the presale.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

I'm curious how much land you are talking about and where in the world you are located.  I have an idea that may be worth more than apartments...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

I'm curious how much land you are talking about and where in the world you are located.  I have an idea that may be worth more than apartments...

To be precise:

84 sqm
200 + sqm
400 + sqm
1700 + sqm
and some other that my mother and uncles own

They are actively looking for buyers of the land, but I suggested them my plan and so they agreed.

I am in SEA.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

How ambitious are you?

This could work for an ambitious person(someone willing to expand in the future). The value of your token will be worthless in the long run If you're not very ambitious.

Ofcourse, you could go the Blockchain way - conduct an ICO - build your apartment with the raised fund. Include some services and shopping facilities that  accept only your token. They shopping facilities could have online shops to serve more costumers.

You should consider the volatility of Crypto by creating or including a stable token in the estate's Cryptocurrency Platform.

If the business is successful you can replicate it in other communities, states or countries... the token will further increase in value and investors will be happy.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

Its a good idea though and there's many out there also raising funds similar to this..xso u need to conduct an ico inorder to raise funds..good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: