Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think blockchain will revolutionize small business marketing  (Read 590 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

The blockchain technology has been identified as a means of supporting and boosting upstarts and small businesses. The open source protocol, transparency, and peer-to-peer interactions makes it suitable. Your idea looks good on paper. Time to get to work.

I believe on the same thing. While cryptocurrency is at the turmoil right now and greatly riddled with so many scams and frauds, the technology behind this all which is the blockchain that is the one which is more important and has the potential to revolutionize many sectors including the SMEs players. Small business can be lean and can easily adopt to new technologies provided there is already an available infrastructure they can easily use...this is now the challenge of many providers to come up with the effective, robust but very much affordable platform for small business that can bolster their business and can level the field in the face of so much competition for customers' attention and purchasing power. This is the time for small business to shine...
We are all in it surely for the technology and the whole scam thing is just a distraction from scammers and those who are looking for different means to get rich over night without having to take their time to study and understand the market they are in and how to play safe.

I believe with Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, adopting blockchain technology, it will certainly help in boosting their business in a whole lot of way than we can even imagine. I guess we are already beginning to see that gradually anyway and I believe over time, we will get to see more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willchen319 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:16:27 AM

The blockchain technology has been identified as a means of supporting and boosting upstarts and small businesses. The open source protocol, transparency, and peer-to-peer interactions makes it suitable. Your idea looks good on paper. Time to get to work.

I believe on the same thing. While cryptocurrency is at the turmoil right now and greatly riddled with so many scams and frauds, the technology behind this all which is the blockchain that is the one which is more important and has the potential to revolutionize many sectors including the SMEs players. Small business can be lean and can easily adopt to new technologies provided there is already an available infrastructure they can easily use...this is now the challenge of many providers to come up with the effective, robust but very much affordable platform for small business that can bolster their business and can level the field in the face of so much competition for customers' attention and purchasing power. This is the time for small business to shine...
We are all in it surely for the technology and the whole scam thing is just a distraction from scammers and those who are looking for different means to get rich over night without having to take their time to study and understand the market they are in and how to play safe.

I believe with Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, adopting blockchain technology, it will certainly help in boosting their business in a whole lot of way than we can even imagine. I guess we are already beginning to see that gradually anyway and I believe over time, we will get to see more.

Yes. We all know that major corporations are adopting blockchain in some shape or form. When the technology becomes more dominant and cheaper to implement, more use cases will be developed for different niche markets.

In fact, I argue that blockchain was really invented to help to grassroot population and not meant to make rich people or major corporation richer. It was meant to cut out the middleman so regular people like us can have access to financial or data systems directly. And then as stakeholders, we all get to vote on what we believe is right. The blockchain consensus mechanism has the potential to significantly reduces lobbying-type of influence, fake news, or manipulation of data.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

this is a pretty good thought especially in collaborating between blockhain technology and small business systems. I think this will be an evolution that might be applied to all small business fields. but of course, to fulfill such achievements, of course, it takes quite a lot of time, especially in terms of socializing blockhain technology to the small businessmen.
Willchen319 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

this is a pretty good thought especially in collaborating between blockhain technology and small business systems. I think this will be an evolution that might be applied to all small business fields. but of course, to fulfill such achievements, of course, it takes quite a lot of time, especially in terms of socializing blockhain technology to the small businessmen.

That's the idea. Thanks for the encouragement. We constantly think about technology and how it can interface with real life. Chances are that real life users are likely non-technical so technology needs to be easy. To make blockchain easy, we find that we need to utilize its non-middleman benefit and automate processes so businesses save time and money.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I am working on a blockchain startup to help small businesses with marketing. I am looking for feedback about my logic and idea so please help me out!

To start, I think there are some strong commonalities between a successful business and a thriving blockchain project:

Commonality #1 — Solution Focused
Business: Any successful business needs to be solving some sort of problem for a group of people. It can be as simple as “I want a coffee shop at this corner on my way to work” or it can be “I want to get survey results faster”.
Blockchain: Time and time again it has shown how institutions have failed us. The lack of transparency and their drive for self-interests at others’ expenses left all of us feeling frustrated or even betrayed. Blockchain aims at solving that problem and eliminates the middleman.

Commonality #2 — Trust Earned
Business: No one would trust a restaurant that constantly causes people to feel ill nor will we trust brands that violate their own value. Earning trust from others is difficult but highly rewarding when obtained. Unfortunately, trust can be lost easily when things go wrong.
Blockchain: It is the first real alternative that has shown potential in solving the trust issue with centralized institutions like banks or government. Through the use of smart contract within the blockchain, users no longer have to trust another human being to handle their transactions.

Commonality #3— Network Growth
Business: Throwing money at advertisement can only go so far. It is normally the referrals and returning customers that will ultimately make or break the business. A business that has already earned customer trusts can acquire returning business much easier than from a brand new customers.
Blockchain: A highly involved network of users is key to success. There are contributors and then there are beneficiaries. Sometimes it takes just one person’s influential action to get it going. It wasn’t until someone bought 2 slices of pizza with 10,000 Bitcoins that people realized this “digital money” can actually be used and have value.

Current Non-Blockchain-Based Marketing Options
There are so many options for businesses to consider. Aside from social media, there are e-marketing, print media, radio, TV, billboards, direct mailing, and all sorts of other ways. And in each categories of marketing methods, there are countless companies trying to compete with each other. While I doubt that blockchain can truly disrupt all the ways of marketing, I believe it does have some unique advantages that businesses can benefit from.

Our Answers to Use Blockchain to Benefit Business Marketing
  • Blockchain makes cryptocurrency possible and it can be a unique reward system that stands out against thousands of loyalty program out there
  • Blockchain's decentralized mechanism allows us to implement a platform-wide user contribution process that connects them with businesses, which in return can potentially give them lots of exposure

For more detail, you can read the original content from my full article on Medium -> https://hackernoon.com/what-can-blockchain-do-for-small-business-marketing-7a1458f1784c

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment below. I love to hear what this community thinks and if we are on the right path.
Any business that never cares about their customers has never started. Whatever you’re doing you should always put your customers satisfaction first on the line. If you don’t do things in a way that it will satisfy your customers they will never patronize you.

I have seen a lot of sellers/business owners talk about using Bitcoin and their main point is always that Bitcoin has no way for customers to ask for their money back just like they will do with PayPal; payment made has already been made, which means it is not safe for customers.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Yeah, it takes time, great knowledge by small business owners when it comes to the blockchain technology to be able to see it revolutionizing small businesses. It is something we will get to keep seeing in the long run. I am sure over time, small businesses will be able to come up with something and be able to find a way they can integrate the blockchain technology. The good thing about this technology is that it can be applied to various sectors and anyone who is taking the bold step in this fresh state of things, will really be happy they did.

To make blockchain easy, we find that we need to utilize its non-middleman benefit and automate processes so businesses save time and money.
Thinking about that is what has actually brought about huge innovations over the years and why we will keep seeing small businesses with great ideas thriving if they can take advantage of this very interesting technology. Automating processes is something that is gradually becoming a norm, finding easier way of doing things is something that is also becoming a general thing and seeing small businesses in the forefront of applying the blockchain technology, all these things can be achievable when done right.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

The blockchain technology has been identified as a means of supporting and boosting upstarts and small businesses. The open source protocol, transparency, and peer-to-peer interactions makes it suitable.
Your idea looks good on paper. Time to get to work.

I don't see small company using blockchain can boost their business. I mean why go to blockchain when they can used the traditional database itself? For me, big companies is the one who are going to get the full package of using this technology. Start ups should go with the grass roots, using time and tested marketing strategy and when they grow that's the time to used blockchain, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Willchen319 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Here in crypto we can use affordable for us to invest so small business is like that and i think that's really good because start little by little for investment is recommended to do then try again in again if you lose another thing this is in online with worldwide users so if they unite to do try to invest even a little i think that will grow,Moreover better to think popular like bitcoin that we use to trade in many alts so that's why it grow because this is really useful like to pay bills with low fees and solid for investment so my point or it depends if your business have potential to become popular

It's all about the network affect, right? Just gotta get a small niche to buy in and then the rest will follow.
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

The blockchain technology has been identified as a means of supporting and boosting upstarts and small businesses. The open source protocol, transparency, and peer-to-peer interactions makes it suitable.
Your idea looks good on paper. Time to get to work.

I don't see small company using blockchain can boost their business. I mean why go to blockchain when they can used the traditional database itself? For me, big companies is the one who are going to get the full package of using this technology. Start ups should go with the grass roots, using time and tested marketing strategy and when they grow that's the time to used blockchain, just saying.
Blockchain technology really brings a great deal of marketing and promotion to companies, but I think that in order to research and apply it, big corporations around the world will have a lot of advantages. Applying blockchain technology. There are many companies that have successfully implemented blockchain technology and I believe that this number will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: