Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3029 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

Worbli has a lot of support from the community, that is why this project looks promising, I have seen that they have a lot of good developments in the project. This will be a whole new world in the future.
Actually, there is no such a guarantee that from supporters can make a project looks promising since they got nothing to do with the project instead just investing and gain profit in the future.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

Worbli has a lot of support from the community, that is why this project looks promising, I have seen that they have a lot of good developments in the project. This will be a whole new world in the future.
Actually, there is no such a guarantee that from supporters can make a project looks promising since they got nothing to do with the project instead just investing and gain profit in the future.
Actually the investment you mentioned above is the way of supporters and investors to help the project. The funds need to manage and maintain the project the process and procedures needs huge funds for the implementation and progress so this what we called investment is the blood bank for the project to live and grow.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

Well Worbli has so many visible potentials that is showin off here in the crypto currency community. And what they lack is a good marketing strategy I think, that could make more people to be into it and gain more popularity to the crowd. The team can make it to its success and what they need to do os keep on striving and think that everything is possible.
Not quite sure how they can see the potentials since the potential is pretty unclear here since they just built the app in a small portion, not the whole project plus the app.
For me, I think all the project that has the courage to launch in the market has all the potentials. We can't expect nothing unless we see and witness how it will grow but as soon as we  give it a chance nevertheless we can enjoy and have what we expected.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

These supporters are mostly bounty hunters. If you look at who participates in discussions in support groups for a project, this is very clearly seen. The most important question is how many investors are willing to allocate money for such an idea.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

These supporters are mostly bounty hunters. If you look at who participates in discussions in support groups for a project, this is very clearly seen. The most important question is how many investors are willing to allocate money for such an idea.
This is were the marketing team takes place. They need to look for the prospective clients and investors for the  project.  I am sure there are alot of investors that willing to invest the project with good standing and posible profits.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

I think the team needs to promote the project on the various platform to spread the awareness of the project. Promotion is a key factor of attracting investors towards the project.

regalis

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

This is were the marketing team takes place. They need to look for the prospective clients and investors for the  project.  I am sure there are alot of investors that willing to invest the project with good standing and posible profits.

Well everyone has a role in the process of developing a project. And it doesn't work if nothing else support the project that is why the community is a good source of investment. Vise versa the team will continue to work on their platform to really meet their goals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

I think the team needs to promote the project on the various platform to spread the awareness of the project. Promotion is a key factor of attracting investors towards the project.
As the team in this direction undertakes nothing special, means fund raisings pass already at the quite good level. Anyway everything will become clear soon.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

Whether this product in the sphere of the financial device is necessary? Or purposes absolutely others? Tell me please what you want to change putting this product on the market?

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

I think the team needs to promote the project on the various platform to spread the awareness of the project. Promotion is a key factor of attracting investors towards the project.he
As the team in this direction undertakes nothing special, means fund raisings pass already at the quite good level. Anyway everything will become clear soon.

We will just wait for some updates soon, for now it seems that they are working well. So, probably they will be having a good time at the moment on the development process of this project. And in the coming days perhaps we can see how this project meets its objectives.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

Well Worbli has so many visible potentials that is showin off here in the crypto currency community. And what they lack is a good marketing strategy I think, that could make more people to be into it and gain more popularity to the crowd. The team can make it to its success and what they need to do os keep on striving and think that everything is possible.
Not quite sure how they can see the potentials since the potential is pretty unclear here since they just built the app in a small portion, not the whole project plus the app.
For me, I think all the project that has the courage to launch in the market has all the potentials. We can't expect nothing unless we see and witness how it will grow but as soon as we  give it a chance nevertheless we can enjoy and have what we expected.
All the successful deployment activities and executing the marketing strategies in an expected manner will proper to reach all the level so that we can reach the expected manifestation in a huge manner and gain more popularity.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

All the successful deployment activities and executing the marketing strategies in an expected manner will proper to reach all the level so that we can reach the expected manifestation in a huge manner and gain more popularity.
To gain more popularity is accordance to the promotuon of the project as what we have seen now a days we cana see that this project is really moving forward and still acquiring more investors to vome along. The development is still in the process.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

With the launch of the WORBLI network approaching things are moving along nicely and we are starting feel a lot of excitement as we recently announced our full list of BP’s and reserves.  The feedback we are getting has been fantastic and we are looking forward to launching on Nov 1st.

We wanted to take a few minutes to thank the community and provide some resources that might help answer some questions and pique some imaginations.  Domenic also provides a recent update about the upcoming launch.  In the following short mini-series Domenic answers some common questions about WORBLI and explains the team’s vision for the future.

We’ll look forward to bringing you more videos and information as the project moves along and hope you’ll enjoy using the network and some of the innovative incoming applications currently being developed.

In the following videos Domenic covers

-WORBLI a launch update

https://youtu.be/3dazLDpL2lU

-WORBLI an overview

https://youtu.be/AlrXJMBpCP8

-WORBLI and AML/KYC

https://youtu.be/lyQG5qUw8tQ

-WORBLI and application security

https://youtu.be/PcMqkCtJGRM

-WORBLI and the possibility of government bodies shutting them down

https://youtu.be/dXNI_Hf30sE

-WORBLI and the relationship with EOS Main Net

https://youtu.be/OmN0nPCPDgE

-WORBLI and some of the incoming and possible applications

https://youtu.be/2PAfzmHCQws

-WORBLI and Inter-Blockchain Communication

https://youtu.be/vU1RVJcpcE8

-WORBLI and creating access for the unbanked, underbanked

https://youtu.be/oNxJ2QFmFEM

-WORBLI as a gateway between fiat and digital assets

https://youtu.be/9wXc2eFPMvI

-WORBLI as a blockchain for the financial world

https://youtu.be/xPD7X4N_c_g

-WORBLI as a provider of insured assets and an insured wallet

https://youtu.be/3MRiFYOso24

We hope you enjoy the following videos and come join us on telegram to give us comments and suggestions for our next ones.  WORBLI values the communities feedback and continuous support.  We are looking forward to engaging with everyone within the EOS eco-system to create value as part of the family.

Feel free to join us on Telegram where you can talk to the founders themselves as well as the whole team for more information and please review our website at www.WORBLI.IO

Come join the discussion with Worbli on our telegram at https://t.me/worblicommunity

Links to WORBLI resources:

〰️Twitter: www.twitter.com/WORBLI
〰️Steemit: www.steemit.com/@worbli
〰️Medium: www.medium.com/@worbli
〰️Facebook: www.facebook.com/worbli
〰️Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/worbli
〰️Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2020487
〰️LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/worbli

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

It is not the most important factor on the way to success. Sometimes even good advertizing doesn't save bad products. There has to be very good idea.

RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

It is not the most important factor on the way to success. Sometimes even good advertizing doesn't save bad products. There has to be very good idea.
Well, it might be a great idea if they were advertise themselves in the website where you can get more audiences like in the social media in facebook, twitter.
TechComputer

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Well, it might be a great idea if they were advertise themselves in the website where you can get more audiences like in the social media in facebook, twitter.
Exactly. That what am I thinking about. They gonna ran advertisements in every single social media which has so big popularity of investors in cryptocurrency universe.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Exactly. That what am I thinking about. They gonna ran advertisements in every single social media which has so big popularity of investors in cryptocurrency universe.
Quality advertisements will be very interesting and promising. If the team decided to launch and have one this is very helpful for the  project popularity and investors will able to see the potentials of the project team ideas and plans. We can't predict the future price but I believe everything will be fine.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

Yes, promotion is the only easiest and effective way to get most of the investors and community members towards the platform.Due to the promotion users will get aware of this project.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Yes, promotion is the only easiest and effective way to get most of the investors and community members towards the platform.Due to the promotion users will get aware of this project.
That is the purpose of the promotion just to get in touch with the responsibilities just like gaining more investors just to look for it, like the status of the project in the community. The platform is being achieved at all time because of the personality.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

It is where they can find a good source of investment if they are going to establish a good start for advertisement of their platform. They have to be more creative on how they are going to connect with the community which maybe the possible way of becoming them a successful project in the world of cryptos.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: