Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 100K bitcoins. HK.  (Read 350 times)
btcsuperhero (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

Looking to purchase 100K BTC at -5%.

Buyer is a large fund in HK, needed 250K in total and already completed 150K.

About POC, while we fully understand the risks of exposing a Satoshi of such a large amount, buyer is willing make a compromise by verifying a satoshi of at least 1000 coins. Sending a $0.1 worth of coin will do the job.

Proof of funds = All personal details/company details on a piece of paper, which really endanger someone's privacy.

Proof of coin = Nothing but a bunch of random numbers/letters. And you can always transfer all the coins to a cold wallet for maximum security.

Given such a simple fact, all negotiations before POC are meaningless.

Please, serious personnel only

contact me at Telegram: @kanan888

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:50:06 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

About POC, while we fully understand the risks of exposing a Satoshi of such a large amount, buyer is willing make a compromise by verifying a satoshi of at least 1000 coins. Sending a $0.1 worth of coin will do the job.

Proof of funds = All personal details/company details on a piece of paper, which really endanger someone's privacy.

Proof of coin = Nothing but a bunch of random numbers/letters. And you can always transfer all the coins to a cold wallet for maximum security.

I am in.

I have the 100,000 BTC spread out over about 1,000 accounts.

Question 1:  I am not 100% sure how or why you would want me to prove that I have that many BTC so please tell me more about that.  Are you wanting 1,000 signed messages from the 1,000 Bitcoin addresses?

Question 2:  Since you are a newbie I do not know how I can trust you to send me the $625,000,000.00 for the transaction.  Can you prove to me you have the $625 million dollars for the transaction?

EDIT Question 3:  What the heck do you mean by the phrases "exposing a Satoshi" and "verifying a satoshi"?  I do not understand.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Burt, don't hurt the scammer feelings Cheesy
btcsuperhero (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

I am in.

Question 1:  I am not 100% sure how or why you would want me to prove that I have that many BTC so please tell me more about that.  Are you wanting 1,000 signed messages from the 1,000 Bitcoin addresses?

Question 2:  Since you are a newbie I do not know how I can trust you to send me the $625,000,000.00 for the transaction.  Can you prove to me you have the $625 million dollars for the transaction?

EDIT Question 3:  What the heck do you mean by the phrases "exposing a Satoshi" and "verifying a satoshi"?  I do not understand.

1. like i said, verifying an address of a 1000 coins will do.

2. POF or BCL is provided immediately upon proof of coin.

3. If you don't understand. I am sorry this is not for you.
Edward95

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

I wish this forum has moderaters to immediately lock these garbage threads
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

I am in.

How does proving I have 1,000 BTC prove that I have 100,000 BTC?

I understand POF as "Proof of Funds", what is BCL?

This is a very large transaction with a newbie that posts phrases like "exposing a Satoshi" and "verifying a satoshi" without further explanation of what they mean.  So, you can see why I am hesitant and I have to ask a few questions.

If you cannot answer a few simple questions then nobody is going to do this large of a transaction with you.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
btcsuperhero (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

I am in.

How does proving I have 1,000 BTC prove that I have 100,000 BTC?

I understand POF as "Proof of Funds", what is BCL?

This is a very large transaction with a newbie that posts phrases like "exposing a Satoshi" and "verifying a satoshi" without further explanation of what they mean.  So, you can see why I am hesitant and I have to ask a few questions.

If you cannot answer a few simple questions then nobody is going to do this large of a transaction with you.

1. You don't have to prove you have all 100,000 coins, that is the problem of trust for most of the large amount trades. Many people with large amount of BTC usually stored those coins in cold since they obtained it, or later transferred them into cold when price went up crazy. Seldom people would like to expose that kind of wealth easily for their personal security. That is why the buyer is willing to compromise by verifying just a 1000 coins, to make sure the seller is at least not a random time waster and has a life to enjoy other than screwing around.

2. Newbie or not, make no difference to this kind of trades.  After both party verified the wealth and procedures is discussed, this trade will take place in a banking center in HK with both side lawyers, contracts and escrow before making any transfers. So my reputation in this forum has no help in accountability or trust. I am not here to offer a "I want to buy 25 dollars of bitcoin with paypal".

3. BCL is bank comfort letter. Is often used in commodity trade. I want to recommend you a very famous website if you do not know it yet -- www.google.com

Of course I would be more than happy to answer questions.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Here is POC: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1AhTjUMztCihiTyA4K6E3QEpobjWLwKhkR

I think BCL is as worthless as toilet paper today unless its from a bank such as Barclays or HSBC and you call and speak to the person that signs the letter.
Perhaps by providing BCL as POF he meant Proof of Fraud?

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

Avoid this clown, two bit punk scammer.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Avoid this clown, two bit punk scammer.
Two bits?  I think not.  Two bits is $0.25.  He only asked for $0.10.  So, more like a one dime punk scammer.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

MEET THAT PERSON BY FACE .

PAY BY FACE
There is only one thing certain in this thread:  btcsuperhero does not have or have access to anyone who has $625,000,000.00

johny1512

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

You can buy btc from market but you cant buy 100k from one person because no one can have 100k btc sigle handedly so you need to collect them before differnet sources and different exchanged
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

You can buy btc from market but you cant buy 100k from one person because no one can have 100k btc sigle handedly so you need to collect them before differnet sources and different exchanged
Explain why you think an early adopter could not have 100,000 BTC? 

When we started we could mine them for free on our computers using the CPU and at one point they cost $0.10 per BTC to buy them.   So hypothetically an early adopter could have purchased say 50,000 BTC for only $5,000 and at 50 BTC per block would have only needed to mine 1000 blocks, at that time easily done in less than a month on a fast computer.

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Explain why you think an early adopter could not have 100,000 BTC? 

When we started we could mine them for free on our computers using the CPU and at one point they cost $0.10 per BTC to buy them.   So hypothetically an early adopter could have purchased say 50,000 BTC for only $5,000 and at 50 BTC per block would have only needed to mine 1000 blocks, at that time easily done in less than a month on a fast computer.

Glad to see you back around Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███