Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4653 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

Be greedy when others are fearful
Greed is one of the deadly sins, it will not lead you to success. Investment should always be approached with caution. And do not keep illiquid in the hope of "To The Moon"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:19:32 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

I think someone who has a stable job, for example, in the office and spends a little time on crypto (they consider this an additional income). They are very good, as they have a salary every month and I think their bear market is not frustrating. But who is engaged in crypto every day and for them this is the main income, then for them the bear market is a tragedy and it is difficult for them to survive this transfer.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:45:19 AM

So now the whole market is doing what it is trying to survive in the prevailing conditions. Already we are not talking about how to make money in these circumstances. The main thing is not to lose what is already there.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:03:32 AM

Cryptocurrency space is in fear now ,investors are panicking and bounty hunters are unhappy ,I think its all about the same problem ,'market condition' why can't we all be strong and wait patiently for better days?remember that its not possible for market to always rise because it won't favour newer investors ,I'm proudly one of thousands who favour from bear market so let's wait for bullrun to come no matter when

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:49:20 AM

Now the main thing is to concentrate not on your cryptocurrency portfolio, which has notably sank in the course. I am currently engaged in trading. He helps me to increase the number of altcoins in my portfolio, thereby reducing losses.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:12:43 PM

Sometimes, when the fear in people is extended, through the spread of more FUD, it might result unto continual dump.
So in that case, you might decide to sell what to have and wait for more dip to fill your bad again.
This might sometimes be difficult to decipher, except with some experience and astuteness in cryptocurrency.
If you already understand the crypto market, you will find it easy to play along.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:47:19 PM

Now the main thing is to concentrate not on your cryptocurrency portfolio, which has notably sank in the course. I am currently engaged in trading. He helps me to increase the number of altcoins in my portfolio, thereby reducing losses.
what you are doing is very right, we can not only be quiet waiting for the market to recover because it is just wasting our time while we can still take advantage of trading because even though the market is in a bad condition the graph is still up and down and we must use it.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:49:50 PM

The best thing to do right now is to make a good investigation of every project in which you are taking part in. This is the most effective way to earn money and not to lose a lot because anyway not each investment would be profitable on this market.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:59:26 PM

The best thing to do right now is to make a good investigation of every project in which you are taking part in. This is the most effective way to earn money and not to lose a lot because anyway not each investment would be profitable on this market.
for now in my opinion it is very doubtful to invest in an ICO project, it is better to invest in an altcoin that already has good popularity like the top 10 coinmarketcap.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:03:28 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrencies will live for a very long time. When the majority of participants in the crypto market think about his death, the crypto market will start to grow. I believe that he will grow up.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:33:34 PM

The whole market is in a surviving mode but we have to accept the bearish market conditions as a normal market cycle and behave accordingly. This market condition can last for years, and instead of  crying on the conditions we have to find the ways how to make profit with the existing conditions.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:44:52 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Yes you're definitely right. We need to survive this bear market conditions, giving up easily and not finding other ways to make profit will only lead to regrets. But here's a way of my surviving: buying more ETHs with low prices and reviewing some great ICOs that I will invest.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:20:50 AM

Staying in market conditions like now isn't a bad idea, that means there is confidence in you that the market will rise again even though the time is still difficult to predict, as we know the crypto nature is up and down, and when crypto has risen and running normally again of course the benefits that we will get
Only these rules in the cryptocurrency market, it seems, will also change. It is not always that a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market will already be behind a sharp fall, and vice versa. People learn from their own and others' mistakes, which means that the situation will constantly change. Recently, Buterin said that there may not be a big price surge, and he may be right. It is unlikely that the holders of cryptocurrency will simply observe how their coins grow and price tokens will be expected when their price rises tenfold. Such growth, as it was at the end of 2017, can no longer be due to the fact that people will simply dump cryptocurrency if it begins to rise sharply in price.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:36:50 AM

now  I'm doing is surviving, because to seek profits is very difficult, if investing will definitely suffer losses, now I have not dared to invest, I can only survive and also wait for the price of coins in the stable trading market

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:37:02 AM

A good idea, for now, is to trade because I think this is more profitable. All average coins easily experience price changes and that happens every day. Buy when the price of a coin decreases and sells when the price rises. Even though it's risky and not easy to do, it's best to survive now.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:51:32 AM

A good idea, for now, is to trade because I think this is more profitable. All average coins easily experience price changes and that happens every day. Buy when the price of a coin decreases and sells when the price rises. Even though it's risky and not easy to do, it's best to survive now.
Its not his idea, its an old strategy, be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy. Buy when others are selling, sell when others are buying. In economy sometimes its hard to understand logic, but with time and practice you get this strategy better and better. To apply it you need to be brave and risk more than others, but reward in the end can be very big.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:53:53 AM

Absolutely I agree. It is the wrong way to get out of the market right now. It should buy and accumulate at a low price. The market will soon begin to rise again. We just need to be patient. If we withdraw from the market in fast declines, we lose.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:07:05 AM

Its a good advice for investors like me but it is not easy to hodl on to your coins for years before you can sell for profits and presently the market condition is not improving at all and selling nw is total lose so I will wait
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:08:42 AM

Bearish is not all about losing the price. there are some doors to open even in bear season.
You can earn good if you will just look into good coins which can go up even at red season.
Being smart will keep you on top, you just need to be brave also.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:08:24 AM

Bearish is not all about losing the price. there are some doors to open even in bear season.
You can earn good if you will just look into good coins which can go up even at red season.
Being smart will keep you on top, you just need to be brave also.
courage is indeed needed to move forward, because if it is unable to move it will not be able to move forward.
if you can do and determine the strategy correctly when the market is bad or not, you can still make a good opportunity to benefit. You can still get profits so you do various ways to get it. Buy with low prices, holding, trading or investment and there may be many more activities that you can do.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: