Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2071 times)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

every investor is in heavy loss rather than those who sold ATH and i think that bitcoin is not going to hit the 20K any soon. it will take more than 3 years for the market to hit the 800 billion again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

Just think, if transactions occur on the market, then someone buys. Ask yourself, who is buying? Predict the time is too hard. But the fall will end as soon as all weak holders finish selling, and large and strong players accumulated big positions.

tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

25% is not a big deal in such kind of market. I have lost more than 60% in total value of my portfolio within the last couple of months. However, I believe, it will end soon and you will be able to recover the loss. Wait for the biggest bullrun of this year.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
We all hope that people will stop selling everything that they have. Well, or all will be sold at last.The community is strongly influenced by this issue.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

When the big dumping is over, only the big whale know for sure.
But I still hope that it is over soon.
It is really hard to just see the prices drop in the last few months.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Anything is possible. The market may still dip further or may rebound. But dont panic. If you bought some coins and tokens at price now, there is a very good chance the price will be alot higher in 2-3 years from now. The prices may go lower than now, but i believe it will eventually go up.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

No one knows about that. I heard some people say, the dump will end in this year. But I don't agree with it. My opinion is, the dump will end in 2019. The current market like a bearish market. There is a huge downtrend. I never think the dump will end soon. Definitely, it will change. But it takes some time to recover. From my analyze, the dump will end in 2019. So be patient. The pump will come soon.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

Dumping isn't going to stop/end anytime soon that's the situation of the whole cryptospace. Its heavily manipulated! Whales dump to buy back cheap, others to cash out! Overall the market is now taken over by greedy "lambo kids" whose duty is to control! and the spirit of FOMO will never allow supposed day traders to reason in a way that favors the market. Dumping is just part of the crypto-market. If it seizes then you and I won't buy cheap, cryptoverse is good with it, only if it is moderated!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
robertycore
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

crypto world is still young in the near future price will pump
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Market conditions are not good for investing because the bear market can still happen if we look at it for now, so it is better to wait if there is a very large decline so we are no longer harmed.

Maybe if BTC returns to the price of $ 5500 it is the best point to do a bounceback for all the coins because if Bitcoin breaks the price it is likely that the price will soar higher after that.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

The investors confidence is going low day by day and this has caused a lot of promising coins like cardano to fall pretty fast. One will now need to wait for a longer time to recover their money.
Most of them are gone by now as the market falls for almost 70% the price dumps depends on the crypto itself influenced by the news and events bitcoins is also decreasing so you may expect those particular altcoins might follow, you may not know how deep the decrease the Cardano might get from the bloody market or it will recover indefinitely for short period of time.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Now very difficult situation on crypto the market. He is in very bad condition recently. Falling continues the ninth month. But, as we know, each falling is followed by growth. I trust in crypto and I wait for green days.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

The cryptocurrency market unlike the FX and equity markets have too many variables in play a lot of which are interdependent on each other.
The market dumping is dependent on a lot of Factors but most paramount among them is the human factor and the fact that there are too many cryptocurrencies going yo duat daily. These dead projects will get sold for pennies ans will cause an effect on the total market cap, this effect may then be followed by people who wantbto quickly get out of different projects.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Dumping has become the norms and tradition of many bounty hunters. They dump their tokens immediately they receive them making the real investors to loss some cash as the price fall.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

the shorters seem to expect aother rejection or at least delay from the SEC regarding the next ETF. Also more and more people seem to start to move out from crypto and just cut losses...not the big investors maybe but many people like you and me
The chances that an ETF is going to be passed in the next months is very low, maybe in a few years we are going to see one to be passed but for now people should recognize that is going to be impossible and need to take the right actions with their money to avoid losing money when the decision is finally made public, so I think those that are shorting the market are doing the right thing for themselves.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

We should hope the massive sell off is already finished. I have massive losses of my investments and already out of patience. But, this is the reality of crypto it's so volatile and I'm still bullish in eth and bitcoin to have a big rally before the end of the year.
Marcovoloshis

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

I think that the fall ended at $ 170 for the ethereum - people had panic sales. Soon the market will stabilize and there will be growth
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

I think the dump is about to end or will be slowing down and turn sideways. Well, it will either make or break you. I personally bought a particular token I truly believe will succeed in a span of years, and forget it for now. If we really believe in what project we are invested in then we really don't have to worry at all probably.

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

It could continue for more than a year and for minor currencies holders it is a bad news. With this situation on the cryptocurrency market its recovery could not happen this or next year and the more people understand that - the more decreasing we will see.
I have bought some coins on January this year, and coins still forming new bottoms , but now I have learnt to  always set stop loss.
There is no pump is coming this year! I get dispersed from the crypto manipulation.
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

I can only advise you not to panic. you have already lost. Your main goal of buying cardano is of course you hope that you can get a profit right? if your goal is like that stay focused on your goals, be patient and sell cardano when you feel profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: