Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24695 times)
ginobitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
why is it that what I know is actually increasing from a number of users who are increasingly using ETH because it is easier to get than bitcoin or even other coins.
ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

why is it that what I know is actually increasing from a number of users who are increasingly using ETH because it is easier to get than bitcoin or even other coins.
should it be if indeed more and more users then ethereum will be a bone of contention and the price should increase?

I am afraid that ethereum will fall and it's hard to get up, can you imagine smartcontract based ERC20 altcoins falling as ethereum prices drop

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

The entire market is dropping, not just Ethereum, sure Ethereum might have taken a BIG loss, but it's definitely nothing compared to what some other cryptocurrencies have experienced lately. Looking back in the timeline of Ethereum, it looks like there has been several times it has dropped more than 70% and then recovered, it's just a waiting game to see when it will happen again.

ultra insting

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

maybe because of the issue of the decline in eth prices which will drop dramatically so that people are not interested in investing
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

What's the probkem with eth. Since last week the price continue to down under 200. Will eth under 100  or the end of eth. Seem the gas price will matter in the near future together with inflation
ginobitcoiner (OP)

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

The entire market is dropping, not just Ethereum, sure Ethereum might have taken a BIG loss, but it's definitely nothing compared to what some other cryptocurrencies have experienced lately. Looking back in the timeline of Ethereum, it looks like there has been several times it has dropped more than 70% and then recovered, it's just a waiting game to see when it will happen again.
I hope that ethereum will increase rapidly again, I realize that it is not only ethereum that has decreased, I just reflected on the price situation last year, the price did not fall as badly as it is now. I know I have to wait, even for a long time.  Sad

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

It seems inevitable there is going to be another dip soon on etherum ,it's the only one out of the first fifteen coins on the red now ,no idea how low will go but we will soon see if investors continue being interested on the etherum network or by contrary find more appealing Eos ,neo ...
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

All market is at its lowest point not only ethereum, last year ethereum touch $140 in these days so hope soon it will again go up as BTC  will start rising.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

What's the probkem with eth. Since last week the price continue to down under 200. Will eth under 100  or the end of eth. Seem the gas price will matter in the near future together with inflation

is this one of the reasons why some ERC20 smartcontract based ICO projects delay the distribution of their tokens to investors and bounty hunters?
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Ethereum has dropped so much like this before and recovered but there is something that we should notice and is that people are begin to understand the crypto space so i believe that Eth will recover with more sophisticated investors than newbies

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

is this one of the reasons why some ERC20 smartcontract based ICO projects delay the distribution of their tokens to investors and bounty hunters?
I know to investors usually remain distributed and that delay only on bounty hunter advance to ico's new resolve their coin/token sales, but now many market conditions with ico who intentionally delay to open exchange for the token/coin them because it is
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

The main reason for the fall is the tightening of regulators' actions - from legislative restrictions on transactions with digital money. And of course the ban on advertising crypto and ICO projects on the Internet. Here you drop the cryptor.
big tightening what happened? What bad news causes the price of all crypto currencies to fall like this. which I know is only an ETF problem, and it doesn't seem to be a problem that is too heavy
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

that could be like that dude.current condition in market make developers team postponed distributin token for investors and bounty hunter.this action actually to protect investor from dumping token in market.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Very sad when I take a look at how wherein is falling together with the other coins. I nearly run into anaphylactic shock when saw wherein below $200
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

I know to investors usually remain distributed and that delay only on bounty hunter advance to ico's new resolve their coin/token sales, but now many market conditions with ico who intentionally delay to open exchange for the token/coin them because it is
yes, I understand, so the development teams are afraid to disappoint investors who buy their token prices with high ethereum prices and distribute tokens in low price
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

all of them were affected by the collapse of ethereum, the fall of ethereum prices was very unexpected and beyond predictions. erc20 token prices, ico investors, bounty hunters, eth holders and erc20 are victims of the current market situation. panic happened and now we are confused whether ethereum can recover?

Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I am not too please that ETH keeps going down despite been majorly use in daily transaction. I really can't tell why we should be seeing a low price of ETH as we have now. If this continues, I may take a second thought about the suppose queen of altcoins.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Why nobody asks how is happen that Ethereum price is over then 100$? But all ask why Etherium is falling so fast. It is cryptomarket and price is growing and falling very fast always. It is common thing.

henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

not only ETH have a lowest price, almost altcoin has got lowest price, Bitcoin is one of them, and everyone so sad about this.
but i think they will comeback in the last of this year, hope this will be soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: