Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24695 times)
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 04:09:35 AM by jubilarian

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

I have lost my investment but I still believe in crypto.  Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency market. The important key is patient in bear market, it will come back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

For Ethereum is a very strong team in the first place and I think that this is the main thing when the development team takes care of their coin !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

this year the decline is very severe, this must be the reason through the news circulating and the reduced trust of many investors who often jump into crypto, hopefully this situation can quickly end.

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

as far as I remember, it wasn't as bad as now, it took almost 1 year to recover, but eth must also be remembered up to 0.1xxx so the correction that happened was extended coupled with negative news and also with bitcoin correction in many people began to despair and panic and finally sell their digital assets ... maybe that is some breeder, eth prices tend to go down.....maybe eth can 50$  Grin Grin Grin
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
why is it that what I know is actually increasing from a number of users who are increasingly using ETH because it is easier to get than bitcoin or even other coins.
If Ethereum users increase, the price of Ethereum must also increase, not vice versa. The price of Ethereum follows the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin goes down, almost all altcoins will experience price declines.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

this year the decline is very severe, this must be the reason through the news circulating and the reduced trust of many investors who often jump into crypto, hopefully this situation can quickly end.
Lot of ICO this year sold already their eth that been raised during the ico period and the bearish market condition really drag down eth price like what other altcoins suffering right now. Honestly my eth portfolio is already -77% and it really hurts to see my portfolio with a huge losses. I still thinking if I add more eth or just wait for a deeper bottom.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Looking at the current situation, the price of ETH fell to the bottom again.

Taking into account all current trends, it is possible that Ethereum could fall in price up to $ 50, so those who are now investing in it should be ready for such an outcome of events and have a backup plan of action. Ideally, it is best to set up notifications and, of course, do not forget about stoploss.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

because investors sell too much rather than buy, that makes eth prices fall, not only do other eth coins fall
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Last year, Ethereum experienced not only a recession, but also a boom, and a very good one, which is not likely to be observed this year!
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

If this is surprising to you, then there is nothing surprising to me in the decline in the price of Ethereum. He is addicted to bitcoin and bitcoin is now going down. So it would be at least strange if cash up Ethereum, and bitcoin would fly down.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

for the previous year, ethereum prices were high, although it was down not like this year which experienced an unnatural price decline because ethereum's price was below the standard, and it surprised many people with the arrival of such news, I was surprised even though I also used ethereum to invest.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

it could happen if more people panicked when they saw the market. I think what they are doing now is very stupid because crypto is being looked at by many big companies. so there is still a chance to recover and reach ATH.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Looking at the current situation, the price of ETH fell to the bottom again.

Taking into account all current trends, it is possible that Ethereum could fall in price up to $ 50, so those who are now investing in it should be ready for such an outcome of events and have a backup plan of action. Ideally, it is best to set up notifications and, of course, do not forget about stoploss.
I'm waiting for Bitcoin to fall below $ 3000, and ETH will fall to $ 70-80, respectively. I did not recommend buying from current levels, it’s better to wait for a change in trend and steady growth than to sit for months in a drawdown!
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

i think it will keep dropping till $120 - $150. that would be the right time to buy.
I bought 5 ETH when price scale 300$+ than gradually my portfolio down day by day.
Unexpected market crash and crypto manipulating the big whales is the main reason to dropping.
I don't know when price going moon and loss recover.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

I have lost my investment but I still believe in crypto.  Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency market. The key important is patient in bear market, it will come back.
the one fate is not just you, but almost half of the people in this forum are the same, their assets are slowly decreasing. and holding back to normal condition is an absolute choice
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

As the king of cryptocurrency goes on its dip price then altcoins will follow. Ethereum price now is under $100, sad to see but somehow there is a bright thing would be. Time to buy.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

Ethereum has already proven something many companies accept it as payment and also create a token in their platform.
It has a great future ahead who knows vitalik will improve ethereum scalability or whatsoever. We are on bearish market now obviously it will decrease but it is a good opportunity to bag some.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

I am thinking Ethereum may still go down to as low as $50 before the bull run will take effect, I may be wrong though, but this is exactly how I am feeling about Ethereum lowest price.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Perhaps the most important is the number of hackers who stole Ethereum from several exchanges and immediately sold it because it was as if investors were worried to invest in crypto currency because without any security guarantees, other factors might be because the statement from Vitalik Buterin announced the resignation of core team Ethereum
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

Perhaps the most important is the number of hackers who stole Ethereum from several exchanges and immediately sold it because it was as if investors were worried to invest in crypto currency because without any security guarantees, other factors might be because the statement from Vitalik Buterin announced the resignation of core team Ethereum
News after being spread out really take an impact to the market, that statement worried more investors and giving the whales a playing opportunities to shake more the entire community of ETH supporters, better to keep away for awhile since the price is falling again and there's no trace knowing how deep it can go more.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: