Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MELIOR (MEL)- AI & Blockchain Powered E-Commerce Bots  (Read 336 times)
Melior AI (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Melior AI are an Artificial Intelligence research, development and solutions provider with our own proprietary Machine Learning and Deep Learning models that we have used to created competitive e-commerce products to affordably deliver the benefits of AI to businesses of all sizes across the world.

We have an experienced technical team of software developers and academics with decades of experience in the AI sector. Our management and advisory team include lawyers, UN advisors, entrepreneurs and Goldman Sachs alumni.

Melior have developed two working e-commere products which outperform our competitors on all major Natural Language Understanding (NLU) metrics. MILA – an advanced enterprise chatbot, that can complete sales and act as a website replacement. MAX – an advanced FAQ bot to deal with general queries.

Both MAX and MILA are fully tested, available for commercial purchase and feature:

Speedy Onboarding – Instant subscription and swift deployment

Universality – Because of our unique learning methods, our chatbots can be deployed across any industry,

Revolutionary Technology – Our bots have been trained on vast existing databases and understand the complexities of human expression.

Cost Efficiency – Significantly cheaper than other AI products and human call centre operatives.

The e-commerce market globally is worth $1.4 trillion dollars annually in the ten largest markets alone and we believe that every e-commerce provider with a need for customer services or contact centre employees is a potential Melior customer. Beyond this, we imagine that every business with a website is also a potential customer through our product MINNIE and its Pay-As-You-Go System.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

it looks like this project has excellent AI technology that makes it more confident to develop it in a global market that is growing very fast each year, as you say, $ 1.4 trillion a year, this is a high level of trust to join, very good, and good luck

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Melior AI (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

We do like to think that we have excellent technology. We have spent years working on it and have a dev team who have extensive experience in AI going back decades who are spread all over the world. We have recently conducted a test in our Natural Language Understanding engine and we massively outperform all of the competition (see here for details: https://medium.com/melior-ai/natural-language-understanding-benchmarks-part-1-b4630beae777) so we think that we have a product that will have significant value in the real world. We already have customers and are in talks with some really big companies to adopt the technology (though I am not allowed to say who they are at the moment). We also have some really highly regarded advisors including our chairman who is vice-chair of ICANN and has been a member of the United Nations Secretary-General's Internet Governance Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group - so we take the business side of things seriously as well as the tech.

Everyone seems to agree that AI is going to change the world and we have focused our first products as being affordable to small businesses as well as enterprise clients so that the benefits of AI are not just gained by huge multinationals.

please take a look at our websites and let us know what you think of the project here.

Websites are: https://melior.ai/ and https://tokensale.melior.ai/
Antare

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

Can you show us real world applications where your chatbots are deployed?
Melior AI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

We have the first customer going live in 1-2 weeks (before the ICO starts) so will put up a link to them as soon as it is signed off. In the meantime we will set up a demo link and put it up here in the next 48 hours. I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Melior
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

With the current global crypto market conditions, are you optimistic about your project to continue to grow and get investors to meet at least softcap? because I think you will go through a lot of obstacles and it will be harder than before

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Melior AI (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

It's a good question. The answer is we are optimistic about our ability to raise money via an ICO or we wouldn't be doing it but we are obviously aware that the market conditions are significantly different to twelve months ago. We wish this was not the case, as we have a great product and even at the beginning of the year we wouldn't even be having this conversation but there is nothing we can do about the wider market conditions and so we just have to live with them.

I think that where we have an advantage that I hope will work in our favour is that we are a few steps beyond most other ICOs in terms of our development and we hope that potential investors will see this. We are not a company that simply have an MVP and a dream for the future that requires a global adpotion of blockchain and crypto for our business to work, but instead we are working in the real world as it is today.

We have two products that are actually ready for market. Our first enterprise chatbot will be deployed to a corporate customer within the next two weeks (prior to our ICO commencing) and so potential investors will actually be able to see it working in the real-world with a paying customer. To us, this is crucial as it will show investors that they are not just investing in a cool idea but a company that has real products that are able to generate revenue in the corporate world. I think it is this that will mark us out as different and once people see this in action and they can see that we are not just another ICO company talking a good game but a real tech company with the products to back up our talk I hope that we will stand out from the rest of the market as being a much more serious project than most. It would be great if this were already out there but there were delays from the customer and it will definitely be available to view before the ICO commences.

The other thing that is important to mention is that the MEL tokens are not just a method of us raising money but are a key part of the company's AI ecosystem. We have developed token economics that will ensure that all of our customers (corporate and Pay As You Go) have to buy tokens on market (or have them bought on-market by us) in order to make their products work. This means that every time we acquire a customer that it also benefits our token holders – see whitepaper for details: https://storage.melior.ai/whitepapers/melior_whitepaper.pdf

One thing we really wanted to do with our token economics was to make sure that token holders in general and ICO investors in particular were investing in a token which would go up in value after it lists with a long term and sustained rise and we think that we have achieved that.

Melior have also been accepted to exhibit at the Alpha 2018 startup conference in Lisbon in November as part of Websummit 2018 (https://websummit.com). This is traditionally a very difficult conference to get into and we feel it is a good sign that the wider software development industry is interested in what we are offering.

We are also in discussions with three separate multi-billion dollar corporations based in the UK, Italy and Turkey about them adopting the Melior chatbots to replace call centre workers for some of the global brands that are within their portfolios. We can’t comment on this further until the deals are signed, and I don’t expect you to take something this vague too seriously but it is true and I cite it as an example of us being a very serious project that has the legs to get somewhere.

I hope this helps explain why we think that we can be successful in our ICO even in these market conditions. If anyone else has any questions we would be pleased to answer them.
Melior AI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

We have the first customer going live in 1-2 weeks (before the ICO starts) so will put up a link to them as soon as it is signed off. In the meantime we will set up a demo link and put it up here in the next 48 hours. I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Melior

Our FAQ bot MAX is already up and running on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/meliorai

Amongst the questions he can answer are many variants of the following key information about the ICO (put in your own words)

What does Melior Do?
When is the melior ico?
Who are the team memebers?
What is so special about melior?
Where can I find Melior's white paper?
Where can I find Melior's website?
What does Melior's the product do?
What will Melior spend the money raised on?
What future developments will Melior bring?
What are the details for the KYC?
What are the closing dates for the ICO?
What's the price for the ICO?
What currencies can we use in for the ICO?
Do I have to register for KYC?
What are Melior's current products?
Can you show me a demo?
What is the Melior Wallet Address?
Will the Melior tokens be profitable?
Does the founders have a lock-in period?
How can I participate in the token sale?

Come and try MAX out and let us know what you think.

Oh and if you have always deeply desired to have a sales pitch delivered to you by an Artificial Intelligence ask Max to "pitch me" and see what happens!
Memito

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

It all sounds great, I am looking forward to hearing some more about it. I hope that you guys keep us updated
pietro_B

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

When are you guys planning on starting the ICO. I think I will be pretty interested in it.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/melior-ai   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: