Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Price Speculation for next bull run  (Read 21094 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:08:30 PM

Not totally we lost our hope and price may dump today but it might be settled in days coming.  Yes we are absolutely taking the risk but I believe we could be paid of after.  The struggles we have now is just testing our trust and of being patient, so if you have these,  it surely you will survive.
you are right, as more and more people do not believe and leave this market, maybe people who are still believers and patience like you will enjoy the results of the struggle against big risks. I hope this market gives good luck to those who are truly patient.
There might be no assurance to have higher profit in holding but I also choose to do so because the market is not gonna die and it will go back to a bull trend in the future. This is going to be paid off, those who hold more will enjoy that rewards, patience is hard but its good to have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:31:07 PM

Not totally we lost our hope and price may dump today but it might be settled in days coming.  Yes we are absolutely taking the risk but I believe we could be paid of after.  The struggles we have now is just testing our trust and of being patient, so if you have these,  it surely you will survive.
you are right, as more and more people do not believe and leave this market, maybe people who are still believers and patience like you will enjoy the results of the struggle against big risks. I hope this market gives good luck to those who are truly patient.
if we are sure that all will come, everyone should know about this. those who have started a business in cryptocurrency for a long time have memorized this position

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:46:36 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:49:24 AM by Rana590

Why we are tensioning about the price of Ethereum? Price can up or down any time because it is the rules of cryptocurrency. I think dip is the chance for buying more and more.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:37:34 PM

Why we are tensioning about the price of Ethereum? Price can up or down any time because it is the rules of cryptocurrency.
if you pay attention to a couple of years gone by, over this period, users of cryptocurrency have become accustomed to quick and high income. But today the cryptocurrency market has changed this trend and each project will develop gradually, thanks to its abilities and relevance in society. This applies ethereum too.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:08:02 AM

If we do see a bullrun in the coming year where do you guys see the price of eth, being one of the most reliable and sought after cryptocurrencies.
The maximum level is $ 500, as the market return will be slow and with constant corrections. And reaching the last level is possible at least in two years.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:20:54 PM

If bull run happens just like 2017, the price of ETH would be reach $1,000, but I don't think if bull run will happens this year.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:59:22 PM

If we do see a bullrun in the coming year where do you guys see the price of eth, being one of the most reliable and sought after cryptocurrencies.
The maximum level is $ 500, as the market return will be slow and with constant corrections. And reaching the last level is possible at least in two years.

Wow that a little too conservative for me. An eth bull run could probably propel ether to around 800k this year depending on how people will fomo around that bull run. In two or three years eth can go well beyond the 1k usd mark again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:54:29 PM

Rough guess I'd say between $300 and $500. I don't think we'll see the return of the 2017 highs, at least not this year.
A lot depends on how BTC does really. ETH (and all other cryptos) are still closely tied to BTC price movements.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:21:03 PM

I just analyst Ethereum price movement since last 2 year. Ethereum have its own range price between 0.03 until 0.1 btc, but its be valid when bitcoin price more than $3k.
I don't know specifically when btc and eth will change then trend to be bullish, there is have strong resistance to break for bullish, its about $5k for btc then eth will follow it.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:29:19 PM

I just analyst Ethereum price movement since last 2 year. Ethereum have its own range price between 0.03 until 0.1 btc, but its be valid when bitcoin price more than $3k.
I don't know specifically when btc and eth will change then trend to be bullish, there is have strong resistance to break for bullish, its about $5k for btc then eth will follow it.
In fact, many analysts have expressed their opinion that the cost of the ethereum is at $ 500. But given its economic importance, perhaps $ 800 would be a really reasonable price. If we recall the price level of 2018, then $ 800 for ethereum corresponded to $ 11,000 for Bitcoin.
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:31:53 PM

I am not very optimistic that we see a huge bull run as we did in 2017, things are more likely to be slow henceforth,more realistic and sustainable,driven by adoption ,not some hype or specualation
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:45:09 PM

I bet eth will ever rich 5000 $. Man, it is possible outcome, market cap of whole crypto market will ever rich 3 trillion $ . It is my target for following 10 years. Probably it will happen withing 5 years, I don't know, but this is my target and I am here in crypto for decade at least!
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:29:01 PM

I bet eth will ever rich 5000 $. Man, it is possible outcome, market cap of whole crypto market will ever rich 3 trillion $ . It is my target for following 10 years. Probably it will happen withing 5 years, I don't know, but this is my target and I am here in crypto for decade at least!
I have heard a lot of information from the ethereum team, which analyzed quite large prices for ethereum. But nevertheless, etherium reaches such heights only after some time. Even the update of Constantinople lacks quick results, because it is only the basis for further development.
dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:47:24 PM

Now it is difficult to guess what the prices of popular coins will be at the time when the market goes up. But I hope that these prices will be higher than the previous price spike.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
CPN99

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:24:53 PM

If bull run happens just like 2017, the price of ETH would be reach $1,000, but I don't think if bull run will happens this year.
1000 usd is very possible when bullrun really happens. and it seems that for this year there will be no bullrun, there will only be a jump in prices little by little and prepare bullrun for the following year. let's stay optimistic, don't easily panic with the current situation so we will be able to succeed together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: