April 23, 2024, 07:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82808 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:03:58 PM

There is already a recovery and for those who invested in it in the month of November, he feels very well. Of course, we will not see past performance even this year, but the growth, though small but stable.

It is good to see the price of ethereum going up again after a long decline last year that started after its all-time high las January. And through this small growth, ethereum became no.2 again in the coinmarketcap after ripple overtook it last year. The hardfok this month might also push the price up but correction may follow after this event.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:15:20 PM

The erc20 blockchain is still the most favorite of ICOs so I am very sure the eth can go back at $300 -$500 again. When the time that bitcoins soar up high again, ICOs will start to boom and the demand of ethereum will drastically go up also.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:30:33 PM

I think Ethereum have proven to be one of the most reliable coin in the space. It is true that ethereum will bounce back and i am a strong believer in what Vitalik is doing in the space. This upcoming hardfork will pave a greater way for Ethereum and hopefully we can begin to see an uptrend rise in the general cryptocurrency marketplace.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:49:58 PM

it really depends on your opinion ,if you already invested huge amount of money into ETH when it was few hundred $, then it is still not be enough to be call Bounce back now, but for a long term investors, the price rightnow will be a good sign since ETH has risen from 40$ to 150$ in just 2 weeks, anyway, that is a promising market that we actually hope for in new year 2019.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:02:44 PM

it really depends on your opinion ,if you already invested huge amount of money into ETH when it was few hundred $, then it is still not be enough to be call Bounce back now, but for a long term investors, the price rightnow will be a good sign since ETH has risen from 40$ to 150$ in just 2 weeks, anyway, that is a promising market that we actually hope for in new year 2019.
In any case, the whole ETH team is trying to work with the update to make the platform more attractive for the entire cryptocurrency market. A little more time is left and we will see results soon.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:23:04 PM

Ether was not able to bounce back last year though,  there were many  price action that benefitted the traders and investors alike.  This year however have beginning to show some positive sign that may see ether price actually rising to it's previous all time high price. 

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:48:51 PM

Look at the market already the price of ETH somehow managed to recover its price but still it is an undervalued coin in the market. We need to wait patiently until the marker starts recovering. With the coming hardfork, people have kept a lot of expectation on the price of ETH but let's hope everything in the positive direction.
The current rise in the price of Ethereum is not his personal merit, the whole market gradually returned the lost after the last collapse of prices, but Ethereum is still the most promising coin because of the hardfork
Ethereum stands alone. It's not even following the trend because it has the different schedule with its hardfork. Basically, hardfork is a bad thing if you are seeing a lot of opinions from the experts but it's allowed as long as it's a minor hardfork.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 275

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:37:29 PM

Ethereum prices still have great potential to rise. but indeed now the market conditions that are not in such a good condition are certainly not easy to make ethereum prices can rise in price

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:33:39 AM

Yes definitely etherium will bounce back again in its value , but it takes time to make that hapoen because most cryptocurrencies is relying in the kings value , once the bitcoins value rises up other coins will eventually follow to gods high also. Etherium is just like bitcoin it has the biggest potential amongs altcoins that can gain more profits in the long term investments.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:47:48 AM

It is likely that ethereum might recover it's market value,  may be not to  hundred percent recovery but there will be recovery.  Ether dump was surprising and tragic for big holder like me,  I hope I get at least 50% of my value back!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:54:56 AM

I believe ethereum will show a good trend in the future, because I also believe in ethereum, because ethereum is also the best and most widely used coin from the ICO project, and also on average uses the ethereum platform.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:44:37 AM

It is likely that ethereum might recover it's market value,  may be not to  hundred percent recovery but there will be recovery.  Ether dump was surprising and tragic for big holder like me,  I hope I get at least 50% of my value back!
I do not even dream about the price of $500-600 yet, but if after hardfork the price goes up and reaches $300 by the end of January, then I will again have hope for approaching the former heights

balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:58:39 PM

I'm not losing hope that ethereum will be bounce back again.I think right now ethereum will starting bounce back again because as we see in the market the value price not only eth but other coins too will rising.This is the signal that crypto will bounce back again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:15:07 PM

I do not even dream about the price of $500-600 yet, but if after hardfork the price goes up and reaches $300 by the end of January, then I will again have hope for approaching the former heights
It's one of my dream to see Ethereum goes to $500-$600 again.
I'm ready to start selling by that time and I think it will be followed by a dump.
And when it dumps, I'll simply re-buy and take the profits with me.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:24:35 PM

I'm ready to start selling by that time and I think it will be followed by a dump.

Actually, I understand the situation you are talking about, but since for me today cryptocurrency is the only source of income, I’m worried about another dump after a certain increase in prices for cryptocurrency. Anyone who is afraid of losing will sell very actively and provoke another crisis of the cryptocurrency market.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:43:17 PM

Well lets hope the fork will really help push it to 300$ i think it will be a good thing if things actually change around ETH ecosystem It will mean better ICOs coming in and i think ETH platform might actually stay much more longer

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:54:14 PM

Actually, I understand the situation you are talking about, but since for me today cryptocurrency is the only source of income, I’m worried about another dump after a certain increase in prices for cryptocurrency. Anyone who is afraid of losing will sell very actively and provoke another crisis of the cryptocurrency market.
I will allow you to disagree with you, because already today many users of cryptocurrency lose their money if they start selling their assets. But people like me made an early storage decision and I will not pay attention to the incomplete recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:58:20 PM

Well lets hope the fork will really help push it to 300$ i think it will be a good thing if things actually change around ETH ecosystem It will mean better ICOs coming in and i think ETH platform might actually stay much more longer
hopefully ethereum will survive. from some bad news related to the owner of ethereum who has released their assets, we can only hope that ethereum still has investors who will still turn eth on the market. if trade continues to increase or stabilize, I think ethereum will remain and survive.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:07:41 PM

Ethereum has started to bounce back to the top already, and I'm sure before the end of this month we could get to atleast $200 per ETH, thanks to the hardforks and Bitcoin current price improvement, 2019 could really be year of bull run.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:37:38 PM

I'm not losing hope that ethereum will be bounce back again.I think right now ethereum will starting bounce back again because as we see in the market the value price not only eth but other coins too will rising.This is the signal that crypto will bounce back again.

thats the hope from all people in this community,,
but, now the market is unpredictable my friend
we need more patience to get a better result in our investments

personally, i believe ethereum price will bounce back again and hit the past ATH even more,,

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: