Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GET FREE a BUNNY | only 14700 a Rabbit`s free  (Read 1796 times)
leroi6 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:04:15 AM by leroi6

Welcome to Crypto Rabbit`s game!

Nowadays, many crypto games have been developed: Crypto Kitties, Crypto Monsters, etc.
Every such game have it`s minuses and pluses over the other games.

Just for fun, we are decided to release our own crypto game about Crypto Rabbits!
In our crypto game, we`ve done, that it's possible to have your own Crypto Rabbit just for free!

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN RABBIT FOR FREE!

Your Crypto Rabbit can be sold, sended as a present for another user, crossed with another Crypto Rabbit. Also, you can change the gender of your Crypto

Rabbit for receiving reward when crossing with other Crypto Rabbits.

Every Crypto Rabbit has his own DNA, just for example: 149001039087007097016032036120000038.

By process crossing your Crypto Rabbit with another Crypto Rabbit, the DNA of each Crypto Rabbits is mutating, and interacts with each other to produce a new

one DNA. In result, you may have a new DNA something like: 51001034113021015009106036120000107054001005113014097016022029085000028.

After every 10th generation, the genes of the Crypto Rabbit mutates. It is caused by external factors, such a blockchain.

We`ve added fatigue as a parameter to deliberate the process of breeding.

The chance of crossing Crypto Rabbits and receiving expected Crypto Rabbit is too low!

In addition, besides from unique Crypto Rabbits, by process of crossing you may receive extremely rare subspecies: MonsterRabbits, FireRabbits, etc.

Every Crypto Rabbit is an investment, that brings income to its owner. For every successful crossing with another Crypto Rabbits, the owner of Mother Rabbit

earns income. Do not flatter yourself, that you will receive a super income! This is a game at first! But if you have 100 Crypto Rabbits that will be owned by completely different users, and their Crypto Rabbits are crossing actively, you will receive great income! At this point, you will own such an interesting business, which will bring you a great income.

Also, we have builded an attractive referral program, presented in smart contract. By this referral program you may share Free Crypto Rabbits with your referrals. In fact, your referrals receive a Free Crypto Rabbits, which are Free, but they are already has automatically assigned mother, which is not provided with Simple Free Crypto Rabbit.

There’s also the bank of the store that is filled after every purchase. Smb buys a bunny and 10% go to the bank. Every buyer can take the bank if he/she possesses the bunny for the time given in the contract. The time left is always displayed in the store. If you buy a bunny and no bunnies were purchased after that, the bank passes to you. It makes bunnies more expensive. The more money contains the bank, the more expensive are bunnies and the higher is the minimal price.

In the second part of the game, on which we are currently working on, the game`s main gameplay will be situated on visual game map. The main goal of the game, is domination, which depends on the number of Crypto Rabbits you have. In case of idea of domination, we’ve planned to develop a game map, that the every Crypto Rabbit`s owner or its Sponsor could put Crypto Rabbit`s game map on their own website. So every website visitor can be able to take a look at dynamically changing picture of battle all over time interval. The game map putted on the web-site will collaborate business partners by promoting their own product. This process will be alive until the web-site owner decides to transfer the rights of the Crypto Rabbit to another owner.

Try a brand new crypto game and describe your own impressions!

site: https://bunnycoin.co

telegram: https://t.me/bunnygame

contract:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x35ea9df0b7e2e450b1d129a6f81276103b84f3dc
https://etherscan.io/address/0xbee61423ef891d33c1ef322338ef85c536898d80

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klooper

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 05:18:55 PM by klooper

Hello, what kind of game?  Smiley
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

Welcome to Crypto Rabbit`s game!

Nowadays, many crypto games have been developed: Crypto Kitties, Crypto Monsters, etc.
Every such game have it`s minuses and pluses over the other games.

Just for fun, we are decided to release our own crypto game about Crypto Rabbits!
In our crypto game, we`ve done, that it's possible to have your own Crypto Rabbit just for free!

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN RABBIT FOR FREE!

Your Crypto Rabbit can be sold, sended as a present for another user, crossed with another Crypto Rabbit. Also, you can change the gender of your Crypto

Rabbit for receiving reward when crossing with other Crypto Rabbits.

Every Crypto Rabbit has his own DNA, just for example: 149001039087007097016032036120000038.

By process crossing your Crypto Rabbit with another Crypto Rabbit, the DNA of each Crypto Rabbits is mutating, and interacts with each other to produce a new

one DNA. In result, you may have a new DNA something like: 51001034113021015009106036120000107054001005113014097016022029085000028.

After every 10th generation, the genes of the Crypto Rabbit mutates. It is caused by external factors, such a blockchain.

We`ve added fatigue as a parameter to deliberate the process of breeding.

The chance of crossing Crypto Rabbits and receiving expected Crypto Rabbit is too low!

In addition, besides from unique Crypto Rabbits, by process of crossing you may receive extremely rare subspecies: MonsterRabbits, FireRabbits, etc.

Every Crypto Rabbit is an investment, that brings income to its owner. For every successful crossing with another Crypto Rabbits, the owner of Mother Rabbit

earns income. Do not flatter yourself, that you will receive a super income! This is a game at first! But if you have 100 Crypto Rabbits that will be owned by completely different users, and their Crypto Rabbits are crossing actively, you will receive great income! At this point, you will own such an interesting business, which will bring you a great income.

Also, we have builded an attractive referral program, presented in smart contract. By this referral program you may share Free Crypto Rabbits with your referrals. In fact, your referrals receive a Free Crypto Rabbits, which are Free, but they are already has automatically assigned mother, which is not provided with Simple Free Crypto Rabbit.

There’s also the bank of the store that is filled after every purchase. Smb buys a bunny and 10% go to the bank. Every buyer can take the bank if he/she possesses the bunny for the time given in the contract. The time left is always displayed in the store. If you buy a bunny and no bunnies were purchased after that, the bank passes to you. It makes bunnies more expensive. The more money contains the bank, the more expensive are bunnies and the higher is the minimal price.

In the second part of the game, on which we are currently working on, the game`s main gameplay will be situated on visual game map. The main goal of the game, is domination, which depends on the number of Crypto Rabbits you have. In case of idea of domination, we’ve planned to develop a game map, that the every Crypto Rabbit`s owner or its Sponsor could put Crypto Rabbit`s game map on their own website. So every website visitor can be able to take a look at dynamically changing picture of battle all over time interval. The game map putted on the web-site will collaborate business partners by promoting their own product. This process will be alive until the web-site owner decides to transfer the rights of the Crypto Rabbit to another owner.

Try a brand new crypto game and describe your own impressions!

http://bunnycoin.co

ichernikov1

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

hi I bought a rabbit and does not display my address. i do not understand ;( it will not be for me? This is either a glich or it really is
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

crypto game is a very fun thing to follow, and this project is one game that is not fun to follow, depending on how much profit can be gained while being a fan of this game, and become part of it

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

crypto game is a very fun thing to follow, and this project is one game that is not fun to follow, depending on how much profit can be gained while being a fan of this game, and become part of it

It has its own economic ecosystem.
Did you have heard of Fomo3D?
Bunny is KEY
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

an economic system that I have never met, seems interesting to follow, but not yet trusted to fully join this project, before seeing the development of a thread that is enough to make sure that this project has the potential to develop

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

an economic system that I have never met, seems interesting to follow, but not yet trusted to fully join this project, before seeing the development of a thread that is enough to make sure that this project has the potential to develop

You may be late
Take the rabbit for free
Melanet

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

If you economically take a rabbit offspring and let's sell it to another or give it to you. Will I always receive ethereum?
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:17:23 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 10:02:46 AM by leroi6

yes, always
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

hi I bought a rabbit and does not display my address. i do not understand ;( it will not be for me? This is either a glich or it really is

The bug is in displaying. According to the terms of the contract, the bank goes to the last owner in any case. Now the bank grows, but one should keep a bunny for 12+ hours. With the current purchasing activity it’s possible to take all the Etherium, however it’s also possible to repurchase the bunny. They simply buy all cheap bunnies, but the bank grows to $100 000.
klooper

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

Cool. It turns out that I can take the whole bank even if I purchase a bunny for 0.001 Eth, for its minimal price or even cheaper. However time plays against, we should remember about the time of filling the bank and the time of possession.
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

The more Eth is n the bank, the higher is the minimal price. But you cannot put the bunny for sale again.The time of putting for sale is always more than the time of drawing the bank. You can repeat putting for sale, but it’ll be impossible to purchase such bunny. In this case you can buy the bunny and then put it for sale. You can turn it to a male.

klooper

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

I think it is necessary to change the grade in the selection, and it turns out that only the rabbits of the first selection.
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:37:32 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 11:02:09 PM by leroi6

On the weekend we will translate the site and announcements into Chinese, the full adaptation  Grin

在周末,我們將把網站和公告翻譯成中文,完全適應
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

At the moment, there are 14,700 free rabbits.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

You may be late
Take the rabbit for free

Late for what? Do you intend selling the cryptorabbits in the near future? Otherwise we can always come for our free bunnies when we finally trust the game.

leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

You may be late
Take the rabbit for free

Late for what? Do you intend selling the cryptorabbits in the near future? Otherwise we can always come for our free bunnies when we finally trust the game.

But you will not get a free rabbit. They will go up depending on the money in the bank
leroi6 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:02:37 PM by leroi6

There was a new kind of rabbits

With every day of cheap and free rabbits to become less

https://bunnycoin.co/

Smiley
Worty316

Activity: 79