Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers on the rampage again, 59M $ Stolen  (Read 883 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

This is true? There is a great deal of information that suggests that this is just a trap to legitimize Bitcoins of an organization that becomes their own. There is also a lot of information out there that is a way to market down with bad news.

I'm not sure whether this is true or just a joke that wants to make us panic and fear. do not believe easily if there is no proof and do not be too thought about if there is bad news about crypto because it will affect your mind. we must always believe in our own thoughts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

I am so glad I have AML BitCoins because I know my investment will not be stolen.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Exchanges are highly targeted by hackers since there are alot of money in there. Therefore, it is really important not to store any coin or token in exchange for the long term.
All this time, what has always been a target by hackers is a place for cryptocurrency exchange. Starting from Japan until South Korea was the target of theft, which was worth millions of US dollars. But it is not impossible that hackers are eyeing purses containing crytocurrency if the owner is off guard ... The question is, if theft continues to occur it is not impossible for confidence in cryptocurrency to decline.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

The security system is of particular concern to ensure the comfort of every Bitcoin owner and that exchange should guarantee that. Hackers will always lurk and try to steal at every place, both in exchange and in the account of each bitcoin owner. For this reason, it is necessary to increase the security that is good enough in every exchange that exists, and every bitcoin owner must also be able to maintain the security of bitcoin they have in order to avoid the theft of bitcoin from every bitcoin owner.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

You're right, the safety of our coins depends on us. It is necessary to choose only reliable, proven wallets and keep the minimum number of coins on the exchange, and it is better not to keep them there at all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

This is a real threat nowadays. Scammers and hackers are looking for a new modern ways to do their illegal ways and just to steal money from the innocent holders. We should have the initiative to protect our coins and token especially if you hold a big amount of it. But as this evolution of fraud, the protection of the exchanges and wallet are getting tough also, but as usual they have to experienced event to double their security. Just be aware of what we are doing online.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

The main advantage of bitcoin is that it is concentrated on the Internet, but it is also its main disadvantage, because smart hackers can get to it. But in our power to do everything to prevent this from happening-it is enough to choose a good hardware wallet and do not trust anyone with your passwords. I do just that and for the past few years my coins are completely safe.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

Hackers are really a serious threat to your investment, and you should try to protect your cryptocurrency as much as possible. On this forum suggest a lot of good wallets, for example, I use Trezor as it has a very good reputation. And of course, do not keep your coins on the exchange, as this is the most vulnerable place to store.

zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Hackers are increasingly rampant, as evidenced by the fact that they have stolen the money of many investors on various trading floors. Sophistication and a variety of tricks can help hackers steal money in your wallet easily if you are not careful. So I want the investor to be careful and keep his wallet safe.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Absolutely this is bad news for crypto' improve right hacker also trying to get hacker our wallet with using anyone system.but basically I know Exchanger wallet need to good security and safety because always hacker can be attacks Exchanger wallet.so keep your work and be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: