Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123075 times)
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:01:18 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm an active miner actually of HEX, and i would be happy to bring this coin to somewhere.

I think shit happens and there are allways solutions!!
The dev and his staff did a great coin what actually is working well, and if you look over the launch, you have to admit that it was a very smooth launch (out of that dev lost his premine). I understand that dev is pissed off about that.

I think we should put out a point of the situation, what we (community and dev staff) are looking for on HEX?

I would be happy to see how many people are here and willing to support HEX and go furter, with or whitout dev?!?

I think there are 2 options.

-The coins future is made by dev getting some donation from eveyone that belive in they.
-The coins future is made and developed from the community

lets discuss about that... Im willing to continue with HEX with or whitout dev...

If dev is looking to continue they MUST continue to work befor asking for donations, im sure they will get there profits later.

If there are needed some funds i think many of us are willing to donate FOR the project tasks...

Peace!

Good ideas, and potential approach - come on folks on this thread reply with your thoughts on how the community (and hopefully dev) can drive this forward.  Any comments from Dev on how he'd like to continue to run with the coins development, etc (ie: what do you ultimately want to get out of it, and to make it worth your while in doing so)?

i hope many other come with good messages as you just did!

This is one of the best coins on the market now.

Great job!

There is huge meme potential in this coin.
We've got HUGE hashrate (especially in comparison to other altcoins).

This one is going to be big. I am buying everything you are selling at 2 satoshi level, so please continue selling. Smiley
Not going to drop this one before it hits 20 satoshi. There is some resistance at the beginning but almost no sell walls above 4 satoshi levels. One person with enough bitcoins could move the price up to 20 satoshi.

Buy! Buy! Buy!

It's only just the beginning. People don't know about the coin yet and we already have so much hashpower. Imagine where will the price go when we are listed on:
- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz
- Smaller exchanges (like coinedup or coindmarket.io)
- Bigger exchanges (Cryptsy, Mintpal)

This is going to be amazing!

We need to vote on this coin to be listed on more exchanges.

+1

but we need to look over the coin, we need a team here...dev is almost gone...

We have one of the most active communities. We can take this coin to the moon. Just everyone needs to continue doing something for the coin. Could you try contacting Coinmarketcap and asking them to add us? Or maybe you can write about Heisenberg in one of the threads?

to get listed on Coinmarketcap we need hit a bigger exchanger first...Mintpal will do it.. but time is needed...

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:03:12 AM

I loaded 400 Million of this coin and I'm very sure that it will be a great success. In case the dev virtually died, we will take it over and develop it further.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:05:39 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm an active miner actually of HEX, and i would be happy to bring this coin to somewhere.

I think shit happens and there are allways solutions!!
The dev and his staff did a great coin what actually is working well, and if you look over the launch, you have to admit that it was a very smooth launch (out of that dev lost his premine). I understand that dev is pissed off about that.

I think we should put out a point of the situation, what we (community and dev staff) are looking for on HEX?

I would be happy to see how many people are here and willing to support HEX and go furter, with or whitout dev?!?

I think there are 2 options.

-The coins future is made by dev getting some donation from eveyone that belive in they.
-The coins future is made and developed from the community

lets discuss about that... Im willing to continue with HEX with or whitout dev...

If dev is looking to continue they MUST continue to work befor asking for donations, im sure they will get there profits later.

If there are needed some funds i think many of us are willing to donate FOR the project tasks...

Peace!

Good ideas, and potential approach - come on folks on this thread reply with your thoughts on how the community (and hopefully dev) can drive this forward.  Any comments from Dev on how he'd like to continue to run with the coins development, etc (ie: what do you ultimately want to get out of it, and to make it worth your while in doing so)?

i hope many other come with good messages as you just did!

Great job!

This one is going to be big. I am buying everything you are selling at 2 satoshi level, so please continue selling. Smiley
Not going to drop this one before it hits 20 satoshi. There is some resistance at the beginning but almost no sell walls above 4 satoshi levels. One person with enough bitcoins could move the price up to 20 satoshi.

Buy! Buy! Buy!

It's only just the beginning. People don't know about the coin yet and we already have so much hashpower. Imagine where will the price go when we are listed on:
- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

+1

We have one of the most active communities. We can take this coin to the moon. Just everyone needs to continue doing something for the coin. Could you try contacting Coinmarketcap and asking them to add us? Or maybe you can write about Heisenberg in one of the threads?

to get listed on Coinmarketcap we need hit a bigger exchanger first...Mintpal will do it.. but time is needed...

Could you contact Mintpal and ask them to add the coin so we could vote?
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

whale123

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:06:56 AM

I loaded 400 Million of this coin and I'm very sure that it will be a great success. In case the dev virtually died, we will take it over and develop it further.

What a great community we are!

KiwiSi

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:16:50 AM

Great job!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

+1

Ok Mr Whale, Time to harness those gentle skills of persuasion again and reach out to any contacts you may have, and to help get the word out to a wider audience (ie: threads, Twitter).  You did well (it was fun to watch) yesterday - help be part in breaking HEX out from behind the 2 san sell wall and drive things further.  Smiley
bluewhackadoo

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:19:29 AM

Great job!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

+1

Ok Mr Whale, Time to harness those gentle skills of persuasion again and reach out to any contacts you may have, and to help get the word out to a wider audience (ie: threads, Twitter).  You did well (it was fun to watch) yesterday - help be part in breaking HEX out from behind the 2 san sell wall and drive things further.  Smiley

Man if only Bill Gates got wind of some HEX, imagine how high 76 Billion could drive the price, at least 10 satoshi
stackmint

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:27:01 AM

http://hex.hashrapid.com

http://s2.postimg.org/622hunjyh/Screen_Shot_2014_02_13_at_4_05_19_PM.png
whale123

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:34:42 AM

The proper tactic now would be to activate the community.
Of course I could e-mail Mintpal myself and ask them to add us to their voting site.
Of course I could start bombing Coinmarketcap's Twitter with suggestions of adding us there.

But I believe that now it is time that the coin is taken into many hands and we should and will act together.

whale123

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:36:40 AM

Here is the e-mail:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:24:19 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 10:11:37 AM by stan26

Can we clear up some confusion about the name of the coin?

From the title of this thread and the listing on CryptoRush, it is implied the name is Heisenberg, and the abbreviation is HEX.

But the OP calls the coin "Heisenberg Hex". I am guessing they meant by that Heisenberg (HEX). Well, I wouldn't mind calling this coin Heisenberg OR Hex, and using HEX as the abbreviation either way, just as long as we don't have to call it "Heisenberg Hex".

whale123

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:55:56 AM

- Say my name.
- Heisenberg.

That solves the problem. The coin is Heisenberg. HEX is abbreviation.

southerncross

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:04:20 AM

It's already listed as HEX.

I already have a bit of stake in this coin seeing as I put 50, 000 doge into the initial IPO auction and am yet to see either that back or any HEX for it in return and I've been mining since the launch.

I think it could do quite well despite the current problems facing it and that's why I am still holding all I mine.

I know a little of what has gone on behind the scenes up until the launch and believe that TheRealCook is in fact who he say's he is, and that Krostue
is also telling the truth as well. I've had contact with another member of the team as well before the coin was announced was and have invested there as well.

I'd like to know what The RealCook is after for his work so far in $ value as I'd be interested in working with the remaining team member and anyone else to take the coin on to where it's potential might take it.

simonuk06

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:05:20 AM

Too effing right Pacman. The community will take over the running. This coin has huge potential for viral marketing and it already has a massive potential consumer base, supplemented by a very large initial hash rate.

Would you like to own HeisenbergHex? Github/Domain/Social Medi?  

All Access.

This could be your coin for the right price....it comes with everything!

PM me, as I no longer have any time to manage this.

or add my to skype: markdev13

WTF ?!?

GIVE THEM FOR FREE TO THIS COMMUNITY - THERE ARE A LOT OF MINERS INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT AND THEY CAN TAKE DECISIONS ON THIS FORUM AND SUPPORT THIS COIN

(AND THEY'RE NOT TIRED 24 HOURS AFTER THE LAUNCH)

Try out our pool, payouts every 10 minutes  Smiley

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

Support: Mail support (pools@internetarena.it)
southerncross

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:18:06 AM

Too effing right Pacman. The community will take over the running. This coin has huge potential for viral marketing and it already has a massive potential consumer base, supplemented by a very large initial hash rate.

Well the community could yes definitely. But the Dev has put in the work and does deserve a return on that don't you think ?
You need to understand that just as the coin wont survive without a community behind it, it also wouldn't exist without the work already done by the dev and others prior to now also.

Website, Domain, Etc don't just magically appear out of thin air either.

I'd be willing to chuck in (some more) for any easy and just transfer of the above to the community to keep the blue stuff moving.

simonuk06

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:31:34 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/HeisenbergAltcoin/

Let's get this community rocking on Reddit. Reddit is where the investors all hide out. Come here and when there are a dozen posts we can link to it from other subreddits and get more people involved and investing.

Come on guys, a little bit of effort goes a long way. Doesn't matter whether the dev is involved or not, we can run this community together. We have thousands of participants already and it's still only day 2! Let's get posting.

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

OPEN SOURCE!

dev left us... so be it... well carry on without him... just dont reward him... he fucking left this coin.. and he wants money for it??

Again:

OPEN SOURCE!?
whale123

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:35:57 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/HeisenbergAltcoin/

Let's get this community rocking on Reddit. Reddit is where the investors all hide out. Come here and when there are a dozen posts we can link to it from other subreddits and get more people involved and investing.

Come on guys, a little bit of effort goes a long way. Doesn't matter whether the dev is involved or not, we can run this community together. We have thousands of participants already and it's still only day 2! Let's get posting.

Agreed. Can someone write something about us on www.reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency?

pz97096221

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:37:19 AM

这是现在市场上最好的硬币之一。伟大的工作!有没有在这个硬币米姆巨大潜力。我们已经得到了巨大的hashrate(尤其是相较于其他altcoins)。这一次将是很大的。我买了所有你被卖在2聪的水平,所以请继续销售。不是去它击中20聪之前删除这一个。有一些阻力开头,但几乎没有卖出的墙壁上面4聪水平。一个人有足够的比特币可以移动的价格高达20聪。购买!购买!购买!这只是刚刚开始。人们不知道的硬币还和我们已经有这么多hashpower。试想一下,当我们都列在其中将价齐升:- Coinmarketcap - Coinwarz -小型交流(如coinedup或coindmarket.io)-更大的交流(Cryptsy,Mintpal) !这将是惊人的,我们需要投票的硬币被列在更多的交流。
simonuk06

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:46:00 AM

- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

You're right that it's going to be amazing, but we really, really need a sense of community on reddit. Please come join and subscribe to http://www.reddit.com/r/HeisenbergAltcoin/

More importantly, we need EVERYONE to post and get the community up and running. This is how dogecoin shot up to popularity. We don't even need 10% of their support base to make this coin a miraculous success. When there are enough posts to show a sense of community, I'll crosspost to various other altcoin subreddits and try and poach their investors. Come on guys this is how we'll all do well out of this.

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:47:34 AM

hello guys are you still interested in http://coinok.pw services? please let us know thanks!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: