Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123090 times)
CallSaul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:10:59 PM

I am no IT guy, so I am not sure if I understand this correctly but won't contacting pool owners solve our problems? I think it is important to show people that we ale moving forward with this issue.

I did so with hex.internetarena guy;
I'm hoping he can come through for us. I will emphasize again: to do this, we don't in fact need any sensitive data aside from block amounts. So it's not like we'll get user data, coins or anything. Just a plain mirror copy of database table holding historical data about blocks.

Currently I'm trying to get back to all people that sent' me a PM, it's really nice to see so many.
I can tell you for sure, I got PM's from people who can really offer much, even with time and schedule limitations which we all have in the end, I'm merely trying now to make some sense quick to organize stuff better.

I'm very positive. Krostue man; when you get back, please read up a bit, and let us know if you're up for a fresh new round!
I'd be very happy to see that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thesociableme

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:18:28 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 04:40:10 PM by thesociableme

I don't know if we have any sysadmin types here:

But I wanted to let you all know I have the crypto-coin chef recipes working:

https://github.com/theSociableme/chef-crypto-coin

It is a dependency of https://github.com/theSociableme/chef-altcointip

That is the next step.... getting that all working...  Then I will be able to launch the HexTipBot out on EC2

Any sysadmins or people familiar with chef... I would love some help.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
CallSaul

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:21:00 PM

And for rest of people hanging here, here's couple of things you can already do:

a) Point your miners here, as it's currently low diff, you can dig up much
b) Don't hesitate with voting at MintPal.com -> tho I wouldn't recommend sending any BTC there at the moment, I would for sure suggest that when you have few seconds of time, vote for HEX there.

c) OR Buy some coins, its a laugh at 1 sat currently.

We're nearly over 4k votes over at MintPal. That's not that bad actually Smiley

Thanks everybody. I'll be away now for couple of hours, c ya in the evening (here at least).
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:31:31 PM

thank you for your kind words.
I am currently away from home. I should be returning in about 4 hours. At that time I would like to take things to the next level: like updating the original post. SO, Please help me draft the info you would like there.

YES, the domain, although private, is in my name and under my control.

the 10 mil. donation to the faucet was not mine to make. Someone donated that and I forwarded it, please do not send it back.

Moving forward. It is most important to me to earn the trust of the community.
Originally, this was not my project. I was asked to add my skillset to the project, in return for payment. I have since come to terms with the fact that although I will most likely not be paid what I was originally promised, your trust and esteem is worth more than my premine portion could ever be worth. As stated, I do not have the tech to mine, and do not have the extra funds to buy... so that leads me to trying to  convert my brainpower into crypto.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
thesociableme

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:56:03 PM

thank you for your kind words.
I am currently away from home. I should be returning in about 4 hours. At that time I would like to take things to the next level: like updating the original post. SO, Please help me draft the info you would like there.

YES, the domain, although private, is in my name and under my control.

the 10 mil. donation to the faucet was not mine to make. Someone donated that and I forwarded it, please do not send it back.

Moving forward. It is most important to me to earn the trust of the community.
Originally, this was not my project. I was asked to add my skillset to the project, in return for payment. I have since come to terms with the fact that although I will most likely not be paid what I was originally promised, your trust and esteem is worth more than my premine portion could ever be worth. As stated, I do not have the tech to mine, and do not have the extra funds to buy... so that leads me to trying to  convert my brainpower into crypto.

THANK YOU!!!!!

What is your skillset?   web or c/c++  or other...     Sorry if I should know this. 
Who has control of the github repo? 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:57:08 PM

Wondering...

I'm going to crimea to the tatarian population, maybe we can link HEX to support the tatarian population of crimea? Put it in the spotlight, but i don't know how we can support it. I was thinking to create a donation address where people can drop their HEX coins, but then what do you with them? People don't need HEX coins at the moment, they are afraid, and poor, so they need real money to buy sucker, milk, chocolates.

You are going to Crimea? Where are you from? Maybe if you could get one local grocery store to accept HEX that would be enough. Donations could come in worldwide bc it is very easy to get HEX and then send it to a Tatarian HEX donation spot. Tatarians could claim their HEX by...we'll we would have to figure that out. Do they use computer cafés or do they have their own computers? We could makes slogans like Heisenberg takes on Putin or HEX for Progress or something like that.

Connecting HEX with a relief effort would be good promotion...

I'm from Belgium, but yes, i'm going to crimea, don't know when as i was there a few weeks ago... maybe next month or so. Interesting, i can in fact have a little chat with some local grocery store in crimea. My russian is not that great but i have someone that speaks Tatars, so that fix the problem easily.

Just thinking how i will plan it, as it is nice to help tatarian population, but HEX coin owners also want some results... they want to see their coin price moving higher and higher, so we somehow need to hit the news papers...

I think local papers/internet blogs would pic up a story like this for sure and from there it might make it to larger outlets - If you could make this work it could be a big boost for HEX. It would probably be easier if you had the store/stores set up first - take a few photos - and we'd have to figure out a way for the Tatars to claim their HEX. It could get big.  There are 650,000 Crimean Tartars, which is larger than the population of Iceland. Maybe every six months or so we could have a new charitable cause but frame the cause in such a way that Heisenberg is taking something on in the world...
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:19:13 PM

Wondering...

I'm going to crimea to the tatarian population, maybe we can link HEX to support the tatarian population of crimea? Put it in the spotlight, but i don't know how we can support it. I was thinking to create a donation address where people can drop their HEX coins, but then what do you with them? People don't need HEX coins at the moment, they are afraid, and poor, so they need real money to buy sucker, milk, chocolates.

You are going to Crimea? Where are you from? Maybe if you could get one local grocery store to accept HEX that would be enough. Donations could come in worldwide bc it is very easy to get HEX and then send it to a Tatarian HEX donation spot. Tatarians could claim their HEX by...we'll we would have to figure that out. Do they use computer cafés or do they have their own computers? We could makes slogans like Heisenberg takes on Putin or HEX for Progress or something like that.

Connecting HEX with a relief effort would be good promotion...

I'm from Belgium, but yes, i'm going to crimea, don't know when as i was there a few weeks ago... maybe next month or so. Interesting, i can in fact have a little chat with some local grocery store in crimea. My russian is not that great but i have someone that speaks Tatars, so that fix the problem easily.

Just thinking how i will plan it, as it is nice to help tatarian population, but HEX coin owners also want some results... they want to see their coin price moving higher and higher, so we somehow need to hit the news papers...

I think local papers/internet blogs would pic up a story like this for sure and from there it might make it to larger outlets - If you could make this work it could be a big boost for HEX. It would probably be easier if you had the store/stores set up first - take a few photos - and we'd have to figure out a way for the Tatars to claim their HEX. It could get big.  There are 650,000 Crimean Tartars, which is larger than the population of Iceland. Maybe every six months or so we could have a new charitable cause but frame the cause in such a way that Heisenberg is taking something on in the world...

I first need to do some research of course, i also need to find out if the community is interested or not, as i cannot go there (ok, i will go there anyway) and tell them ok, we can give you 100,000 coins, then i will look a little silly Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:21:14 PM

If all goes ahead then i will donate half of my stack that i have mine, so that will be around 10,000,000 HEX
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

Yesterday it was mentioned that the board was to quiet.. coin is dead... nothing works......
After some good banter/ideas...I shut down for the early morning...
Now things are hoppin... I just made it thru the pages of whats transpired in the last 8 hours or so. RIGHT ON PEOPLE!

So if there is no follow thru with the Dev and we go thru this community take over, I would like to see/implement (based on what I read today)

Website donation for krostue to his wallet for continued effort going forward..which I will contribute to

I like the idea of turning this into a Fight the good fight against drugs and other perceived evils (NA & AA groups love fund raisers or programs that benefit the members as an example) and XXXgames...this can still will work to help wayward felons.
But this still has to be done in a none give all my coins a way process.

Again if we pursue take over, Since we will have website support, we have a great outlet to promote a rebranding of HEX by turning it into the "chipotle burrito" of marketing (they use a pic of a burrito and add thousands of 1 liner sayings) to start our own "Drugs are Bad", "Crime is bad", "Braking Bad is Bad", HEX apparel and other signature items... using one of the many print as you pay websites.

Using the above  we can approach various .Org's about involvement and cross promotion, But this is were we will need to have "the plan" soild..Such as increasing awareness of the negative effects of drugs on the community, the economy and the BRAIN.

Saul:
Were going to need 1 or multi solid graphics people to handle layouts and recreate the HEX logo into a usable format unless Krostue has an AI file of it.

Development of a solid business plan to approach Orgs...

Dam I could go on and on... just some thoughts until we know for sure the direction of HEX. Us doing it or them with us.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

OBAMA BE A MEN, SEND USA ARMY TO MOSCOW TO KILL PUTIN!!!!PUTIN IS HITLER - HE MOST BE KILLED!!!!

Stupid.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:44:17 PM

OBAMA BE A MEN, SEND USA ARMY TO MOSCOW TO KILL PUTIN!!!!PUTIN IS HITLER - HE MOST BE KILLED!!!!

Stupid.

Maybe, but Putin is hitler. I don't have anything against russian people, i have been in russia many times, a lot of people are really nice, but if you have one crazy guy like Putin then he needs to be killed and replaced. Killing one person or maybe losing millions of people, what do you preffer?

World War 1 one started with the dead of Frans Ferdinand.  World War 3 can be prevented by killing one guy Putin...

PS: A lot of russian people don't like Putin either, they also want to remove him...
mulde

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:55:01 PM

Stupid.

+1

PartyVids

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:00:05 PM

I believe it is very simple

Vote for Hex on mintpal!!! Get it listed on a bigger exchange...

Whilst I agree, the fundamentals have to be in place with a good DEV. If it launches now, it will only reach a FRACTION of it's real worth. Better to spend a few weeks really nailing this and getting everything in order. Then start expanding to bigger exchanges.

Yes!
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

First person to post their Hex wallet address I will send 3.1M Hex
mulde

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:44:53 PM

TcTzFVDEBK4Z5x6sYmfTRCbXTEuzewvHg7
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:47:59 PM

Grin

Can you not put it in the faucet or so? you know maybe know they are worth nothing, but who knows... are you can donate it to help Tatars in crimea...
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:49:29 PM

its going to this guy, already sent

http://imgur.com/ul0cCKE
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

HEX for Tartars in Crimea! I like the ring that has...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:52:04 PM

its going to this guy, already sent

http://imgur.com/ul0cCKE

You don't believe that HEX will be successful?
PartyVids

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:05:06 PM

Ok, lets play games..... First person to copy this HEX address needs to send me coins: TcSg4kz1KqP1cr75Cv7cnwHJtKZfbcZT8x  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: