Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 11:48:56 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢KYC Service for ICO📝  (Read 189 times)
Justin Dowman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Verify your investor online!

- Our team has developed a service https://kyc.date/, that stores KYC data of the investors.
      - The data is transmitted in encrypted form from investor's account to www.kyc.date.
      - After pressing "start now" our team will check and evaluate your project.
      - On the administrator panel you can set the amount of tokens to verify kyc before transfering  the coins.
      - www.kyc.date provides storage and processing of data in accordance with the law  https://gdpr-info.eu/.

OUR ADVANTAGES

• Fast web-integration on the market (only 2 hours)
  • Only the current requirements of KYC
  • 24/7 support with real Manager for complete response
  • Compliance with all requirements for protection of user data
  • All data is stored encrypted on AWS servers
  • Feel comfortable. Support for more than 10 languages

OUR SYSTEM HELPS ICO TO TRUST ITS USERS

For prices and cooperation, please contact me on telegram @mcay10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SunSeeder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

The best service to know your client better!
basecore

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

What yoy charge for your service, is this possible to integrate your system with landing page.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

collecting KYC and personal data is not just a fun job, where you can earn some money. If you asking people or "investors" to give you a personal data, then you must to do the same thing.

- Our team has developed a service https://kyc.date/, that stores KYC data of the investors.

Who is behind "Our team"? Who are you, is it a registered company or just a few enthusiasts with programming skills?
I can't find any information about your team.

100+ ICO satisfied with our KYC

Can you share names of this 100+ previous job?

also, posts like this look like an artificial bump of your service and can't be convincing to serious ICO project.

Service is the best to run a serious ICO

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
Justin Dowman

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

collecting KYC and personal data is not just a fun job, where you can earn some money. If you asking people or "investors" to give you a personal data, then you must to do the same thing.

Who is behind "Our team"? Who are you, is it a registered company or just a few enthusiasts with programming skills?
I can't find any information about your team.

100+ ICO satisfied with our KYC

Can you share names of this 100+ previous job?

also, posts like this look like an artificial bump of your service and can't be convincing to serious ICO project.

Service is the best to run a serious ICO
The name of our team is Icodevservice.com.
Justin Dowman

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

What yoy charge for your service, is this possible to integrate your system with landing page.
Answered you in PM
saveskul

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

Good luck with your work
Stanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

Do we really know our client?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

The name of our team is Icodevservice.com.
[/quote]

I am not asking for the name of your team.
I want to know the name of people from this team. Who they are, what is his professionalism?
If someone asking for my personal data I want to know to whom I give them.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
Justin Dowman

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

I am not asking for the name of your team.
I want to know the name of people from this team. Who they are, what is his professionalism?
If someone asking for my personal data I want to know to whom I give them.
[/quote]
That is why people talk in telegram. To know each other better. If you really want to know about our service you can contact me on telegram @mcay10. And I will answer every question you would like to know
Justin Dowman

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

For detailed info find me on telegram @mcay10
wizcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
Today at 01:55:14 AM

To be frank to you, I don't think no big ICO will take risk to this service. You can't even disclose who's behind this service in public --> this is even a simple way to gain trust from your prospect clients.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.